• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

Fine by me. Kain's a bit of a stretch though. And hey, Caeda's the primary protagonist, that's new.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I still haven't bothered and probably never will google my name with "the hedgehog"
ohmYGOD. Well, I'm never lookI just kinda have those "Should I post now? ... Nah" moments.
I've been stalking this thread for quite a while, but like in most cases, nerves hit me like a ton of bricks. BUT, I've decided to say something. Anything. I just wanna say something... as well as show off my avatar
(It's already been said, but...) Welcome here man! And same here.

Ah the days of lurking around being a guest...

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What sucks is that missing the Robin amiibo preorder means that I'll need to wait even longer to play as him when I get Code Name: STEAM... :(

Hopefully when they rerelease Marth they put him out in suitable quantities. I need Marth.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Whenever I go on my 6 hour bus trips there's always at least one thing I can count on: the Robin boards being active. We even recruited a new tactician into our midst as I sit in these cramp quarters. So while this is a bit late, a hearty welcome to both @ Matsushi Matsushi and to our veteran member @ Pacack Pacack . I hope you both enjoy your stay here.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Whenever I go on my 6 hour bus trips there's always at least one thing I can count on: the Robin boards being active. We even recruited a new tactician into our midst as I sit in these cramp quarters. So while this is a bit late, a hearty welcome to both @ Matsushi Matsushi and to our veteran member @ Pacack Pacack . I hope you both enjoy your stay here.
A pleasure to meet you.

I love your avatar, btw. Do you know the source?

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
A pleasure to meet you.

I love your avatar, btw. Do you know the source?
The pleasure's all mine. Admittedly, I don't remember the source. I probably just googled it and found it on imgur or something. Perhaps I can send an attachment but that will have to wait for a long while. Again, bus.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
@ Weeman Weeman ...

WEEMAN! :4falcon:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!:4falcon:

RAAAAAAAAGH!:4falcon:

I am coming for you!:4falcon:

You FOOL! Time and time again, I show you mercy. Time and time again, I give you another chance. I gave you love. I gave you a home. I loved you, Weeman. Yet you choose to betray me. Somehow, despite all we've been through, you harbour darkness in your heart. You taint others with this darkness. We have made so many new friends. I wanted them to show that Robin social is a place of peace. A place of order.

But it seems you will not have this. But it is fine. It is my fault. Clearly... if you have held corruption in your soul for so long, even under my watch... under my sanctuary, then I have failed you. I am sorry, Weeman, but it is time for me to bring peace to your soul.

There is no more hope for you.:4falcon:

You are finished.:4falcon:

It is time for your purification.:4falcon:

FALCON...

PUNCH!

I'm sad I couldn't find a better quality version of this very moment

Matsushi

True Blood
Thank you very much, my friend! It's a pleasure to meet you and everyone else. :3

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
Hey all of you guys with signatures on this illustrious board.I just created a signature, but it doesn't appear to be showing up on my computer. Did I do something wrong?

Anyways, that aside, Welcome, Matsuokai and Pacack to the Robin Social group. Kindly ignore the Sanic OCs, and enjoy tipping the scales with the best of us. And the worst of us. And the mediocre of us.
Bah, I don't even know anymore. The main point is have fun in the group!

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
@ Weeman Weeman ...

WEEMAN! :4falcon:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!:4falcon:

RAAAAAAAAGH!:4falcon:

I am coming for you!:4falcon:

You FOOL! Time and time again, I show you mercy. Time and time again, I give you another chance. I gave you love. I gave you a home. I loved you, Weeman. Yet you choose to betray me. Somehow, despite all we've been through, you harbour darkness in your heart. You taint others with this darkness. We have made so many new friends. I wanted them to show that Robin social is a place of peace. A place of order.

But it seems you will not have this. But it is fine. It is my fault. Clearly... if you have held corruption in your soul for so long, even under my watch... under my sanctuary, then I have failed you. I am sorry, Weeman, but it is time for me to bring peace to your soul.

There is no more hope for you.:4falcon:

You are finished.:4falcon:

It is time for your purification.:4falcon:

FALCON...

PUNCH!
T-t-that was beautiful, Hong-senpai! Truly none should dare to cross you!

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Wow, I can't keep up much at all lol. Also welcome new and old peeps! :4robinf:
So... I was replaying RD just for giggles, and then I did something stupid: I let Rafiel in Oliver's range. I was prepared to use my last save state reset, when...it...happened.

No, get out of my army!

Even funnier yet, is getting Ike to talk to him after he has invited himself into your army.
Not even Ike can get him out of the army:cry:
Poor mercenaries, now they're stuck with him; most hilarious recruit ever :rotfl:
Just finished watching Treasure Planet for the first time in 13 years.

Gotta say, it still holds up today. Makes me appreciate just how far Disney has come since the old days in terms of thematic content and quality of animation. It's a bit hit 'n' miss in parts, and while the action and tension remains consistent, there are moments when it feels like it's resting on its laurels. Still a superb animation and my favourite Disney movie.
Gawds do I feel old, can't believe it's been that long! I remember watching that movie endlessly back then, and it's still one of my favorite Disney movies after all this time.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Wow, I can't keep up much at all lol. Also welcome new and old peeps! :4robinf:

Poor mercenaries, now they're stuck with him; most hilarious recruit ever :rotfl:

Gawds do I feel old, can't believe it's been that long! I remember watching that movie endlessly back then, and it's still one of my favorite Disney movies after all this time.
Where did your signature's spritework come from? I need it.

Top Bottom