• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Cain makes the most sense out of any single Cavalier, but, at the same time, he could be someone else. We just don't know enough at this point.
Eh, it could be Alan too. Or Kent. Or any other red-haired Cavalier. It's just odd to single out the Red Cavalier without the Green counterpart, to me.

But there's a clear FE1 focus with the characters here, so maybe it is Kain. I wonder who will take the persona of Seliph, Julia, and Roy...

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Hey guys! Happy Easter.

Welcome to @ Matsushi Matsushi , hope you enjoy your stay in the boards. I'm Raziek, one of the mods here. Pleasure to meet you!

Welcome (back) as well to @ Pacack Pacack , who I haven't met before!

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
okay OKAY i didn't mean for that innuendo i sWEAR. but yeah i probably felt it too much....... :cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:
I cause that. Sometimes I fail, sometimes I succeed.

I dreamed of creating the strongest laughter.

And I succeeded. :4mewtwo:

Eh. Coulda been worse.
Yeah.

It could have been mister obvious as hell ganon lookalike villain that @ Kotor Kotor will worship like its his day job Garon's pet.

That would be a disaster. :cheep:

Hong

The Strongest
T-t-that was beautiful, Hong-senpai! Truly none should dare to cross you!
I have learned from history's greatest warriors! As such, I know many fighting styles...

Warriors such as Captain Falcon:
Falcon..

PAUNCH!

Doctor Doom:
FOOT DIVE

FOOT FOOT DIVE

FOOT DIVE

FOOT FOOT DIVE

Hidden missiles!

But I can only use the techniques of others so many times...
Which is why I carry my shield!

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Hey guys! Happy Easter.

Welcome to @ Matsushi Matsushi , hope you enjoy your stay in the boards. I'm Raziek, one of the mods here. Pleasure to meet you!

Welcome (back) as well to @ Pacack Pacack , who I haven't met before!
Thank you very much! I appreciate your welcome, and it's a pleasure to meet you too!

Well, I guess I should head to bed now. totally NOT 4am here. Goodnight everyone! I pray I don't wake up to more Sonic OCs.
I cause that. Sometimes I fail, sometimes I succeed.

I dreamed of creating the strongest laughter.

And I succeeded. :4mewtwo:
You indedede succeedede. :4dedede:

Matsushi

True Blood

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If this thread is an ATM...

Are we...Robin it?

I should've logged off sooner so I didn't have to see this, but at least I won't have to prepare myself for tomorrow morning. And... her name is Maya!
Yeah, there ain't no way I'm actually putting my own name through that :p Plenty more where that came from though. Enjoy!

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The topic of sonic OC's with the new recruits will never get old, or die for that matter. I just hope they don't find us too scary, we're all moderately normal and socially acceptable people.

...Right?

Though speaking of Sonic OC's...
It could be my attraction towards blondes, but I don't think that one's half bad at all. I mean of course I've seen worse and it could be better, but despite it trying to be a super saiyan female hedgehog; it's alright.

I don't know what kind of sorcery happened, but now I feel inclined to do some searching.
I have no idea of the madness that is transpiring here...:drshrug:
Just the usual Robin Social activities here. :estatic:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I have learned from history's greatest warriors! As such, I know many fighting styles...

Warriors such as Captain Falcon:
Falcon..

PAUNCH!

Doctor Doom:
FOOT DIVE

FOOT FOOT DIVE

FOOT DIVE

FOOT FOOT DIVE

Hidden missiles!

But I can only use the techniques of others so many times...
Which is why I carry my shield!

"Shields are for *******!" said all the soldiers who died in the next battle cuz they didn't have shields.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Not that I don't like Sonic per say, but let's just say some personal experience I had relating to OCs sort of ruined the series for me. And I wasn't the one responsible.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Decided to try and see if I could relate some Fire Emblem music with the users of the board, I'm just starting and it's not necessarily precise (there's some bias regarding things like avatars you might have used and overall preference on FE stuff), but it's just done for fun. Will try to assign some to other users later down the road.
Raziek
Hong
Weeman
Nonspecificguy
Moydow
Shrooby

Hong

The Strongest
My new/old signature reflects how I feel when Sonic OC postings return:

I disagree on the following grounds:

View attachment 46153

Decided to try and see if I could relate some Fire Emblem music with the users of the board, I'm just starting and it's not necessarily precise (there's some bias regarding things like avatars you might have used and overall preference on FE stuff), but it's just done for fun. Will try to assign some to other users later down the road.
Raziek
Hong
Weeman
Nonspecificguy
Moydow
Shrooby
Yes! <3

Also, I totally get the reference for @ shrooby shrooby . Clever girl.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Pokemon Conquest 2 is looking really good guys

11133661_1098497646830693_7258054497550917821_n.png

I actually wouldn't mind a sequel to that game, outside of some minor changes to it.

Top Bottom