• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Oh wow I missed a ton of stuff while I was sleeping. This thread and you people can be so unpredictable at times, and I love it(except when sonic OC's happen, seriously how long are you guys going to keep on doing that).

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
If I were to be anyone from Awakening, I'd probably be Stahl. My special quality is that I don't have any special qualities.

Stahl's a cool guy, just doesn't stand out very much when you compare him to others since he's so average. A bit like me except Stahl's hungry every hour according to his event tiles/barrack events.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Good morning.

Everyone rady for another Scale-Tippingly awesome day?

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I adore this thread, but I've kind of given up on catching up on every post I miss and usually just read the last two pages nowadays.

Shaymikyu

I feel like I'd be Sumia, honestly, though I'm not sure what vibes I give the rest of you.:p

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I'd totally be Olivia...

;-;

Yea, the character I have the most in common with is of the opposite gender of mine ;-;
I was thinking I didn't have much in common with most FE Awakening characters but I'm probably closest to Olivia too now that I think about it.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
I feel like I'd be Sumia, honestly, though I'm not sure what vibes I give the rest of you.:p
Do you like cows? also, I think I posted an elephant gif on 720
I'd probably compare myself to Gaius as I kinda have a sweet tooth, no idea on what else in terms of personality.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I think I'm probably a mixture of Cynthia and Olivia. I act goofy and stuff around people I know, but around strangers I'm pretty shy.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Hmm... what Awakening character am I...?

What do you all think?

ViralN9

Smash Cadet
I guess I'd be Henry?

I have no idea what you guys think of me.

[EDIT]: Or a genderbent Cherche.

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Don't be surprised when you don't wake up tomorrow~
That statement... doesn't really make any sense. If I don't wake up tomorrow I wouldn't be in a conscious state that allowed me to feel emotions like surprise. Why do people say things like that?

I guess I'd be Henry?

Were you neglected as a child?

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I guess I'd be Henry?

I'd yet to form an opinion, but now I'm going with funny and murderous.

Would've put @ mimgrim mimgrim there too, but homie says Olivia with an axe in hand and I won't argue the point.

I've yet to determine my counterpart. Open to suggestions.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
That statement... doesn't really make any sense. If I don't wake up tomorrow I wouldn't be in a conscious state that allowed me to feel emotions like surprise. Why do people say things like that?

I'd yet to form an opinion, but now I'm going with funny and murderous.

Would've put @ mimgrim mimgrim there too, but homie says Olivia with an axe in hand and I won't argue the point.

I've yet to determine my counterpart. Open to suggestions.
My online persona is nowhere near close to my real life persona.

Especially when I start doing silly cosplay things, because of pink, like with Clover (you should have seen me with Marluxia last month rofl). :p

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
To be honest, I'm not actually this flirtatious or well spoken IRL. I actually have more in common with M!Robin as we are both gentleman who don't say much unless its meaningful, along with using our words and our mind as our weapons rather than being men of brute force. However at the same time, I have a bit of Kellam in me as well due to the fact that I often find myself being forgotten by others since I don't say too much unless I need to or want to. :p

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Especially when I start doing silly cosplay things, because of pink, like with Clover (you should have seen me with Marluxia last month rofl). :p
To be honest, I'm not actually this flirtatious or well spoken IRL.
Give a man a mask and he will show his true face.

I can't say much. I'm neither this reserved nor this eloquent offline either.
I am, however, exactly as snarky.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
If I was an Awakening character? I guess I'd say I'm mostly like Chrom, since I'm a pretty straightforward and honest guy. Plus I care very deeply about my sisters (and my family in general).

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
I am like Stahl. I have messy hair, I am average and I love food. Oh yeah alot of similarities especially the food part.

Cherche would probably be the wife for Stahl since she loves to cook, heh.

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I've been frequently told I'm quite a bit like Robin. :4robinm:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
My joking personality online would be perfectly in line with Henry minus the dark humor...

...but my actual personality is much, much closer to Gerome, if not to his extreme. With a bit of Male Morgan thrown in there when the Gerome part of me is inactive.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I could write up a whole college worth essay on my persona/identity/ego/whatever you might call it. As far as who I relate to, well I'm a bit of a smorgasbord of some of my favorite characters. I've already mentioned that I'd relate to Stahl the most out of the Awakening characters.

I always love topics like these because I love learning about people and how they identify themselves/who they identify with. Ever since experiencing games like the Persona series and TWEWY, I've loved learning about people. How we all work, think, react, appreciate, etc. differently and develop a sense of self. It also feels good to share these kinds of things with others since to me, it brings us closer together on a more personal level.

Of course I might just be having a bit of a raving moment of interest, but nonetheless I love connecting with you all and strengthening our bonds. :4robinm:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
If you side with Hoshido, you obviously can't support Camilla.

If you side with Nohr, tough luck, Camilla's your adopted sister.

IS knew exactly what they were doing.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Give a man a mask and he will show his true face.

I can't say much. I'm neither this reserved nor this eloquent offline either.
I am, however, exactly as snarky.
No matter how many masks you wear, the truth of oneself will always find a way to reveal itself, whether willingly or otherwise. However, that being said, I often find I'm able to express myself FAR better through the written word than the vocal word due to how fast my mind goes. It's easy to get lost in the creative mindset and be three steps ahead of your brain when it comes to speaking, therefore, I much prefer to express myself and who I am through the written word. In some sense I wear I mask, such as being the flirtatious persona, but on the other hand, when I'm online, I con convey who I truly am with more precision and grace than IRL. I'm sure there are many others who feel the same way.

I love connecting with you all and strengthening our bonds. :4robinm:
As do I, my friend. As do I. ^_^ The connections we share amongst each other, being more personable and open with one another, I love these interactions and having the opportunity to share the real me with all you fine people. It's why I feel such a strong bond between you all and why I love being here. You all uplift me, edify me, make me laugh, smile, and you all bring out the best in me. It's because of this that I am indebted to you all. I consider SO many of you my friends, people I would absolutely LOVE to associate with IRL. Although I may have my persona's, even on the internet, I try to be me as much as possible, or at least, a version of myself I wish I could be. Not the flirtatious persona as much but more so, the wordsmith who inspires others, who uplifts others and who brings out the best in others. One day, I hope many of us can be good friends outside of Smashboards and create unbreakable bonds that would make Chrom and company jealous.

That is my hope and my desire ultimately. :4robinm:

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I'd say I'm a lot like how I am on here in real life, except maybe a bit quieter. I tend to write things exactly as I'd say them.

I don't think I'm much like any of the characters in Awakening, really. From the other games, I'd probably have most in common with Canas - like him, I'm always trying to expand my knowledge, and I always want to learn about new things
and I don't have much luck where snow is involved
But I'm a bit more attentive to my surroundings than he is (I tend to notice even the most minute of details).

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

...and that's evil.

Goddamn it IS.

No matter how many masks you wear, the truth of oneself will always find a way to reveal itself, whether willingly or otherwise.
I don't know, I wear an awful lot of masks. You saw the avi thing a few pages back, yes?

That aside, agreed. Especially on the mouth moving faster than the mind dilemma. I find just having backspace to be of immense help in that regard, but slowing down the process via typing helps immensely as well.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I act pretty differently when I'm online like most people. IRL my personality is kind of like Olivia with a little bit of Kellam. When I'm online and talking to people I find that I am a lot less reserved and I like to play small jokes on others.
I'd say I'm a lot like how I am on here in real life, except maybe a bit quieter. I tend to write things exactly as I'd say them.

I don't think I'm much like any of the characters in Awakening, really. From the other games, I'd probably have most in common with Canas - like him, I'm always trying to expand my knowledge, and I always want to learn about new things
But I'm a bit more attentive to my surroundings than he is (I tend to notice even the most minute of details).
Attentiveness is a very good quality to have. Even if you don't always directly use it, it's nice to be able to be good at that type of thing.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Honestly, though, I'm not quite sure which Awakening character my online persona would fit. Probably a mix between Henry and Aversa lol.

Though I would say my online persona is much more fitting of Joshua from TWEWY.

But yea, irl, Olivia pretty much fits me to a tee besides the whole dancing thing. I'm pretty shy and come off as quiet (I don't really initiate conversation with people unless I feel comfortable around them but if some initiates conversation with me I can get pretty talkative) and I constantly put myself down and think I'm not good at anything, even if I get told otherwise.

Shaymikyu

Ditto on Marx it seems... So no blond lord of fabulousness for me support-wise.

If diamond shirt guy is your father or brother or something then I will also be sad.

Though we still don't even know if marriage will return or if Kamui will be able to... My guess is yes and yes after its popularity in Awakening, though. Or we'll at least still have paired endings since the older games had them too.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

so you aren't all peppy making jokes and craving noodles/burgers irl? :137:

Top Bottom