• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
What...

I come back to the Robin social thread after a gazillion pages and I don't know what's going on anymore.
Welcome to the club. I only miss a couple pages and I totally lose track of what's happening.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
That reminds me of this picture:
Don't forget inexorable prices so the competition shall fall to the wayside.

All he needs is Anna as his business partner and he can stand up and fight for his customers.

They shall fight on the holy battleground!

Also would this be considered cannibalism?
Walhart would defend these poor lobsters.
Have you forgotten what Walhart is?

Well, if you insist... :awesome:

The shipping in this thread has started again

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
What went on a gazillion pages ago is pretty much the same kind of stuff that goes on now. You'll be okay.
We're trapped in an endless cycle of shipping jokes and Sonic OCs and Superman 64.

Hong

The Strongest
We're trapped in an endless cycle of shipping jokes and Sonic OCs and Superman 64.
It's like a bad dream where you have endless rings to fly through, but never enough time.

Edit - Oh wait. That's exactly what Superman 64 is.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Did Walhart ever go around wearing big meaty claws like Ryo- I mean Lobster Lord?

I don't think so.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Don't forget inexorable prices so the competition shall fall to the wayside.

All he needs is Anna as his business partner and he can stand up and fight for his customers.

Walhart would defend these poor lobsters.
Have you forgotten what Walhart is?

You sir, have just made my day.

Hong

The Strongest
Did Walhart ever go around wearing big meaty claws like Ryo- I mean Lobster Lord?

I don't think so.
You people keep trying to bring Sonic back into discussion no matter what we do, huh?

What's your story?

Has @Weeman's corruption tainted are you?
Do you just hate us?
Are you an agent sent by @Camalange?

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
It's like a bad dream where you have endless rings to fly through, but never enough time.

Edit - Oh wait. That's exactly what Superman 64 is.
The funny thing is that we can also relate the rings to Sonic OC's due to the collectable Mcguffins in the series and to shipping as the possible end result of it (marriage) ends up with the couple wearing rings. It comes in full circle :124:

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
That's not how you spell "best."
Really? REALLY? Lemme start this off with this:
Click.

Now that you've had a chance to mull that over, now imagine that happening to Lucas.

Oh yes. Oh yes. The mental images are there. Lucas, getting his head shoved into his body and then his torso skin ripped off and casually thrown aside as the camera zooms in on Lucas's head embedded in his abdominal cavity.

There goes your childhood!

Oh wait... Is that FemRobin's arms and legs getting ripped off?

Oh yes it was.

See, it's not Link, Zelda, Mario, Robin or Lucas preforming fatalities that's the problem. It's Link, Zelda, Mario, Robin or Lucas having fatalities preformed on them that's the problem.

Edit: Damn you BBcode! You failing me.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

I don't think so.
Then we have a winner! I declare Ryoumu the true Lobster Lord!

Also all the shipping in this thread has got me all

Shaymikyu

I wish I could leave. But I can't :(

Yuck.

Someone needs to Photoshop Robin over Burns. Or Superman in his Superman 64 form. Or a Sonic OC.
Click.

Now that you've had a chance to mull that over, now imagine that happening to Lucas.

Oh yes. Oh yes. The mental images are there. Lucas, getting his head shoved into his body and then his torso skin ripped off and casually thrown aside as the camera zooms in on Lucas's head embedded in his abdominal cavity.

Oh yes it was.

See, it's not Link, Zelda, Mario, Robin or Lucas preforming fatalities that's the problem. It's Link, Zelda, Mario, Robin or Lucas having fatalities preformed on them that's the problem.[/URL]

NOBODY HURTS MY BOY AND GETS AWAY WITH IT.

I'd still buy it.

Hong

The Strongest
I wish I could leave. But I can't :(
No! Hoko, don't say such things.

Don't leave me again. I need you. You need me! We are nothing without each other. Don't you understand? We are as one. Connected by body, mind, and soul. We were brought here not by causation or chance... We are something more.

When we fight together we are like:

Truly, we have attained the highest form of unity. Highest form of harmony. We are two sides of a coin. Sun and moon. Hot and cold. Darkness and light. Sorrow and glee. Chaos and order.

We are Hongori. Forever.:084:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Click.

Oh yes it was.

See, it's not Link, Zelda, Mario, Robin or Lucas preforming fatalities that's the problem. It's Link, Zelda, Mario, Robin or Lucas having fatalities preformed on them that's the problem.

Edit: Damn you BBcode! You failing me.

I'd play that.

But hey I'm a psychopath.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
You people keep trying to bring Sonic back into discussion no matter what we do, huh?

What's your story?
I had no intention of bringing up Sonic. Honest. Lobster Lord's hair simply reminded the artist of Sonic. I only wanted the big meaty claws part of the drawing.

Then we have a winner! I declare Ryoumu the true Lobster Lord!

Also all the shipping in this thread has got me all

Your compliment made Lobster Lord blush!

Hmph weak

Also, @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu I found this on feapersonals. I think you might like it.

Shaymikyu

I had no intention of bringing up Sonic. Honest. Lobster Lord's hair simply reminded the artist of Sonic. I only wanted the big meaty claws part of the drawing.

Also, @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu I found this on feapersonals. I think you might like it.
Someone else noticed him. I am so proud.

Now I feel obligated to chose Hoshido if he can be supported to fulfill my destiny.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

I'd play that.

But hey I'm a psychopath.

So am I! But I still don't want to see Link get his head and spine ripped out of his body and displayed! Or Zelda get thrown into a pit of spikes! Some things are sacred in this world!

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Speaking of which, if @ Elezir Elezir will still find it in her heart to accept that rogue @ S Syrek after his lecherous behaviour, than I shall do the same. Truth be told I always liked Syrek a lot so I'm glad I don't have to destroy him in the event he broke your heart.
Hong-Senpai.......I...I don't know what to say. I'm simply moved by you're kind and compassionate remarks.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
This page is symbolic of the Robin Social Thread, I think. It sums up the whole damn thread at once.

We have like 4 different conversation topics happening. On the same page. At the same time.

And yet, we some how do it.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Daww what a sensitive guy!

Hokori

Great King of Evil

Someone needs to Photoshop Robin over Burns. Or Superman in his Superman 64 form. Or a Sonic OC.
I'll find my way out sooner or later!

No! Hoko, don't say such things.

Don't leave me again. I need you. You need me! We are nothing without each other. Don't you understand? We are as one. Connected by body, mind, and soul. We were brought here not by causation or chance... We are something more.

When we fight together we are like:

Truly, we have attained the highest form of unity. Highest form of harmony. We are two sides of a coin. Sun and moon. Hot and cold. Darkness and light. Sorrow and glee. Chaos and order.

We are Hongori. Forever.:084:
Ah, but you know that I've become a rouge, Hong. While it's likely that I'll end up leaving again, at least you know that I'll always find my way back to you and the others.

Resistance is futile.
Lies and slander!

Oh how I love that anime.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
That was... strangely poetic to me for some reason, @ Hong Hong
As are words spoken from the heart. :)
Is that a Gif of Lloyd going ape on the Desians (I think that's what they were called) over and over and over again?
Yes. I made that gif from this video:

I've seen a bit of the anime as well (being a huge fan of the game). The few episodes I had watched were alright.
I see. Then I shall stand down.:4robinf:

Hong-Senpai.......I...I don't know what to say. I'm simply moved by your kind and compassionate remarks.

Guys, new pictures of the Fire Emblem Card Game, are on Reddit/r/fire emblem.

"I may not have any money, but I do have a particular set of honey cakes..."
Thanks IS for reminding me of how absurdly attractive Gaius is.:4charizard:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I don't understand what I'm supposed to be chewing...? :confused:

Also serious Nah is best Nah. ~<3
Chew meaning.

Like this:

:troll:

Now I'm def going to be chewed.

*hides*

Also this is a thing:

@ S Syrek X @ Elezir Elezir ?

View attachment 46214

ROBIN THREAD OTP.

I DECLARE IT CANON.

Now kiss!
Well, if you insist... :awesome:

I need no words.

second animu reaction gif I posted just for you Syrek.

I don't know who I would be related to.

@Weeman

I think you've learned your lesson. I will set you free, for now,,,

But don't think I won't be keeping an eye on you. I gave up your room to @ Elezir Elezir . You'll be sleeping on the couch.:4falcon:

Speaking of which, if @ Elezir Elezir will still find it in her heart to accept that rogue @ S Syrek after his lecherous behaviour, than I shall do the same. Truth be told I always liked Syrek a lot so I'm glad I don't have to destroy him in the event he broke your heart.
Hong-sama, always so magnificent.:cheep:
Don't worry, I can manage on my own for now.
Though seeing you in action is always

The question is: Has it ever left this thread?
This vid should answer this:
Honestly, it should become this thread official music.

:joyful: and all FE:if parody stuff is too gold.
I can't even find new stuff at this point.
Well, I do have one for Walhart fans
Now, someone do it with Lobster Lord, too.

Edit: I just noticed it now, but seem like I was :4greninja:'d on this fanart too. Damn!

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Ah, but you know that I've become a rouge, Hong.
Ah, you've become a rouge? Darn. I was hoping you could become a rose, lavender, or perhaps a black when I'm having a bad day.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Heya Matsuokai! ^o^ It's a pleasant surprise to see you grace this social thread with your lovely presence. I'm super happy you decided to say something, and please, don't feel nervous, your among friends and fellow tacticians. :3

As a gentleman and a unabashed flirt, I can assure you that you are most welcome here, m'lady. :4robinm:

Thank you so much, Syrek! Your words are very touching! It's wonderful to see you here, and I'm still in love with your avatar. I've definitely loosened up so I'm no longer nervous to post here. xD Once again, thank you.
Also, @ Matsushi Matsushi , my apologies, seems like I forgot to welcome you properly.The thingy with Oliver left me a bit dumbfounded
Welcome, dear.:happysheep:

:roll:
Thank you very much! It's fine, considering how fast the thread was moving, it must've been difficult to catch up with what was going on! As for the whole Oliver shenanigan, I didn't even know that was actually a thing in the game! But then again I don't think I've ever moved Rafiel in his range before. Perhaps I'll try in my next playthrough. :3

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Question;

When the new patch comes out, are there any changes you'd like to see for Robin?
Thoron to kill 20% earlier.
Dsmash's back hit to have the same killing power as the sword or the front shockwave.
Autocancel Dair
Manual Tome Eject
Transcendent Arcthunder
CANCELABLE ARCFIRE ON STARTUP. SPINDASH, BUT WITH PROJECTILE.

Now for the rational changes:

- Jabs to link correctly at all times so Fire Jab is guaranteed in all circumstances. Wind Jab can still be a risky gamble, though giving it less end lag wouldn't hurt.
- No Ftilt dead spot. Have Utilt match the animation of the sword for the whole arc.
- Either less grab cooldown, or greater grab range. Robin's one of the few that doesn't have to worry about being hit out of grab since its disjointed, but having one or the other would still be nifty.
- Give Nair just a few pixels worth more range.
- A reason to Usmash.
- Increase the hitbox of Arcfire by just a smidgen so people don't just fall out of the move.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I wanna see it.
No you really don't. Just think of your favorite Nintendo character. And put him or her on the receiving end of Mortal Kombat fatalities. You won't like it. I don't know who you all time favorite it is, but look at what happened to poor @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu .

Top Bottom