• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Just look at this incredibly happy family!

I wanna PARTY with these guys!
Random Hot Guy aside, I'm still preferring Nohr's weird little family over Hoshido's... Family, I guess?

Though crouching ponytail guy is cool too.
Just remember that if you side with Hoshido.

She has to go. Now, this is way too early to kill them off so I assume that everyone featured in the cutscenes and official art will all be recurring bosses.
Wait, in that official art... Where's Random Hot Guy? And elderly purple haired guy? And Felicia? And blue-haired Felicia?
In the end it doesn't matter because you will choose both sides anyway......right?:confused:

So I presume you are also on the "kill everyone" train?:evil: That is unless we could get a chance to get more attached to these characters.
Blood, adopted it doesn't matter.:troll:
I definitely want to do both paths. The question is what will be my main/first one.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero

She has to go. Now, this is way too early to kill them off so I assume that everyone featured in the cutscenes and official art will all be recurring bosses.
I am ok with this.

You won't get to my emotions that easily IS.

So I presume you are also on the "kill everyone" train?:evil:
I legitimately want this to be the third path.

I am not joking.

I really wanna burn them all. I gotta burn them all.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

Theres that axe wielder guy (?), too, at the lower right corner of the image who seems to have an unique sprite, so I presume he would be one of the guys you control if you choose Nohr side.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
inb4 St.Garon joke.
@ Kotor Kotor
I already talked about how St. Garon made Easter the best it has ever been last night here unless you want me to slap St. Garon's face on the Easter Bunny...
Wait, in that official art... Where's Random Hot Guy? And elderly purple haired guy? And Felicia? And blue-haired Felicia?
Either not significant enough, or they're going to be saved for a third trailer. Perhaps E3 or a Fire Emblem themed Direct. I don't know why, but the purple haired man makes me think he's Marx's father.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I already talked about how St. Garon made Easter the best it has ever been last night here unless you want me to slap St. Garon's face on the Easter Bunny...

Either not significant enough, or they're going to be saved for a third trailer. Perhaps E3 or a Fire Emblem themed Direct. I don't know why, but the purple haired man makes me think he's Marx's father.
Random Hot Guy will always be significant to me... In all seriousness, Felicia appeared in the original trailer and was actually in a few battles, if I recall.

And I can see that. I assumed it was St. Garon, but he honestly makes a bit more sense.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Kamui: I... I did what I had to do. It wasn't until after the battle that I realized who I'd fought, who I'd........ I'd........ *sob*

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Random Hot Guy will always be significant to me... In all seriousness, Felicia appeared in the original trailer and was actually in a few battles, if I recall.

And I can see that. I assumed it was St. Garon, but he honestly makes a bit more sense.
I remembered Felicia. After all, that's how we got her name. We didn't all just collectively agree to call this random maid from the first trailer Felicia.
St. Garon could be Marx's grandfather. As for the older gentleman with purple hair. It may not actually be purple. It could be gray/white/silver whatever but the lighting from the box art gives off that it's purple.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
It's Aegon I Targaryen. I'll play this version of FE: If.

It just don't balance out! :crying:
Well technically for every animation of a nintendo character getting killed there would be an animation of a nintendo character killing another, so it kind of does balance out in a way.
I am ok with this.

You won't get to my emotions that easily IS.

I legitimately want this to be the third path.

I am not joking.

I really wanna burn them all. I gotta burn them all.
We still have no clue as to what Kamui's personality is like yet. Maybe Kamui is the type of person who would rather kill both sides than have to live with the fact that they choose to let one side live over the other.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I really hope Kamui doesn't have a bland personality, despite being customizable. Hopefully we can decide what his/her personality will be.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I don't know who I would be related to.

@ Weeman Weeman

I think you've learned your lesson. I will set you free, for now,,,

2d0.jpg

Could it be?...
Is this sunlight i'm seeing?
Am i...
purified?
I...
But don't think I won't be keeping an eye on you. I gave up your room to @ Elezir Elezir . You'll be sleeping on the couch.:4falcon:
WHAT??!!!
B-But i keep my toenails in there!!

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I really hope Kamui doesn't have a bland personality, despite being customizable. Hopefully we can decide what his/her personality will be.
That would be quite interesting if we could decide Kamui's personality. Of course, I'm sure many players would choose the renegade/doucebag personality just for ships and giggles. :p That's assuming such a choice exists at all, of course.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I love that picture but at the same time it kicks me right in the feels.
Same here. I feel like this entire game will be multiple stabs in the feels no matter which side you choose.
We still have no clue as to what Kamui's personality is like yet. Maybe Kamui is the type of person who would rather kill both sides than have to live with the fact that they choose to let one side live over the other.
So in that case, maybe Kamui's a little more like this....

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Same here. I feel like this entire game will be multiple stabs in the feels no matter which side you choose.

So in that case, maybe Kamui's a little more like this....
Where did you find that picture? It looks so cool, even if I can't be very healthy licking your (or even worse your enemy's) blood off your wrist.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Well, the nice thing about Kamui is that, compared to most customizable character, already at this point has a well defined internal conflict about which side to choose. This personal conflict that Kamui is involved in, for now at least, already makes the character interesting for me. I hope that Kamui will be able to express her or his struggles, whether out loud to someone else or alone in a thought bubble just like Robin did.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
That would be quite interesting if we could decide Kamui's personality. Of course, I'm sure many players would choose the renegade/doucebag personality just for ships and giggles. :p That's assuming such a choice exists at all, of course.
You sir just read my mind. :shades:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
What's so bad about the image? Compared to things like Sonic OC I would think it is pretty tame.
Sonic OC is one thing. Licking one's own blood and liking it is entirely different from my perspective. Makes me feel a little queazy. :scared:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
On an unrelated note, I forgot that the third Persona movie is out.

Guess I gotta wait a year for the subs.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Where did you find that picture? It looks so cool, even if I can't be very healthy licking your (or even worse your enemy's) blood off your wrist.
Random googling of Fire Emblem if Kamui. Site was deviantart.
That picture though. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
Gives me a serious vampire vibe.
Sonic OC is one thing. Licking one's own blood and liking it is entirely different from my perspective. Makes me feel a little queazy. :scared:
On top of that it could be one of your sisters blood......
Wait, is that Henry? Looking more psychotic than usual?
Unfortunately for us, no it is not.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Ok i promised Hong Hong i wouldn't, but you're seriously tempting me to give you a good Sonic whooping :4sonic:
Oh god please no. I'm so sorry. I would put an anime reaction image here, but I never bothered making a folder for those type of things.
On an unrelated note, I forgot that the third Persona movie is out.

Guess I gotta wait a year for the subs.
The persona 3 third movie is out in Japanese? I'll have to watch it sometime when I have the chance. I like the persona games, although they have their flaws there is quite a bit of personality in them.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Speaking of Persona, I should really get back to finishing FES. Sucks the movies aren't english though. I don't have anything against Japanese, but I really love the English voice actors. They fit the characters perfectly.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
On top of that it could be one of your sisters blood......
That does make me feel a little sad, but only a little. Maybe I'm just a little bit of a morbid person. If Kamui doesn't kill his sister in a battle maybe they might end up killing him. Lucina can kill Chrom in the colosseum chapter of awakening.

Last edited:
Top Bottom