• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Though like I said I would prefer a third option: my own side
There will be a dlc with a third path, in which you choose to not side with anyone
Now, this can turn out to be either the "True Ending"
The ending that is considered true in Devil Survivor 2 comes to mind
, in which everything ends well, or you can just exterminate everyone and create your own country:troll:
...on insight, it would be interesting if IS indeedly let players choose between these two scenarios, as well.

Last edited:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
There will be a dlc with a third path, in which you choose to not side with no one.
, in which everything ends well, or you can just exterminate everyone and create your own country:troll:
...on insight, it would be interesting if IS indeedly let players choose between these two scenarios, as well.
They don't call me "King of Murder" for nothing.:bowser:

But it's good to hear that the DLC will give me the path I want.

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
There will be a dlc with a third path, in which you choose to not side with anyone
Well we all know how well that worked out for Walhart.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
On another note, I know it will be painful for me to kill characters with a face and a name that could've been my allies:sadsheep:

I mean, imagine yourself having to kill any of these characters.

It will be Mustafa over and over again.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
On another note, I know it will be painful for me to kill characters with a face and a name that could've been my allies:sadsheep:

I can already imagine what Sakura and Lissabelle's final words will be to Kamui.

"Onii...chan..."
"Nii...sama..."

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Why must they make us choose between cute little sister characters? Maybe we can get both of them in the third dlc path though.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
inb4 the third path requires you to solo the game with Kamui
That said, in some games it's almost easier to just solo it with the lord (the first half of FE4 comes to mind)

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form

This is the one thing that worries me about choosing a side. Having to fight any of these guys will hurt, especially if it means them dying.:crying:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I can only imagine what kind of stunt they'll pull with the Lords.

"B-Brother...."

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I think at this point I'll wait for a little more info before choosing a side to begin with (hopefully I'll get to do both). I want to avoid spoilers as usual, but it would be nice to know going in to know a bit more about the differences between the two so I can make the best choice.

I prefer Nohr for its Roman aesthetic and a more interesting-sounding story.

But, Hoshido sounds more on my difficulty level and will have more openness to grind and play around if the rumors are true and they have that awesome-looking fellow in the diamond shirt that I'm totally S-Supporting F!Kamui with if they aren't related and I can recruit him.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
That's sadly the curse of the ones who like the fanservice characters.
Honestly you shouldn't let that affect you. If you like her for whatever reason than nobody should blame you. It's just some people can get really overboard, like people saying "how can you choose Hoshido after seein dem bewbs, are you gay".
Thanks man, you're absolutely right! I like Camilla because I think she's cool, and I'm not going to let what other people think of me change my opinions!

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Okay quick break from FE14. I am currently doing an all female run of Awakening (Hard/Classic) and I have just beat chapter 9.
mmm whatcha say
I recruited Libra. Should I keep him alive and pretend he's a woman or send him to his doom?

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Okay quick break from FE14. I am currently doing an all female run of Awakening (Hard/Classic) and I have just beat chapter 9.
mmm whatcha say
I recruited Libra. Should I keep him alive and pretend he's a woman or send him to his doom?
I vote keep him, but I just like Libra a lot.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
mmm whatcha say
Both.
You should keep him in your party for the majority of the game only for the others to realize that he's not a woman towards the end and promptly kill him.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Btw, did anyone of you voted for the new DLC characters? I am thinking about voting for

just for the lulz:bluejump:
I'm down. Iwata just isn't enough as a Mii. He must become an official character of the roster or riot.

While I'm at it, I might as well start a campaign to include myself as DLC.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Back from the Oklahoma weeklies that I can now go to because based day change. <3

Beat the Megaman that went to town on me last time I fought him, but I lost against the Luigi I beat last Sunday. We're just going to keep going back and forth on this, from the looks of it. I need more Luigi practice regardless.

2nd place, gunning for first next week.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Back from the Oklahoma weeklies that I can now go to because based day change. <3

Beat the Megaman that went to town on me last time I fought him, but I lost against the Luigi I beat last Sunday. We're just going to keep going back and forth on this, from the looks of it. I need more Luigi practice regardless.

Perhaps you could ask @XenoBrawler610 for help against Luigi.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You're dead you can't talk here
That's what you think. I slipped out in a clever disguise.

Mario Party 11, now featuring Fire Emblem characters! Coming Summer 2016!
Not the party or the game I had in mind, but I'd go for it.

Join me or die.
I remember that scene. I don't like my odds now.

But weapon durability is way too crucial to Fire Emblem and the idea of it being gone is just too much as it would get rid of the purpose of playing conservatively with resources other then units and would lessen the use of the gold resource.
Not entirely true. They could trade off unlimited weapons with limited durability for unlimited durability with limited weapons, and accordingly make gold more scarce.

I'd like to see what kind of loadout and shopping decisions that would force. Selling weapons indiscriminately opens you up to having no weapons to fight with. Every weapon you assign to one unit is a weapon you can't assign to ten more. It's limiting in a different way, and could be interesting.

Camilla is the new Tharja when it comes to fan service.

That is all.
More like the new Aversa.
Nohr has Marx, a catgirl, boobs -
Sorry, did I hear catgirl?

upload_2015-4-3_22-39-27.png

#TeamNohr

Nice.

Godspeed next week sir.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Guess I'll have to cosplay Kamui now.

Probably male, even though Fem!Kamui is based as all hell, just 'cos he looks very slightly more like me. :3

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
It's going to be funny when the game releases and you learn the benefits of both sides.

Side 1: My side is better than yours! You're mistaken in choosing that sister path!

Side 2:

Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why is it this particular thread I am not getting notifications in?

That's sadly the curse of the ones who like the fanservice characters.
Honestly you shouldn't let that affect you. If you like her for whatever reason than nobody should blame you. It's just some people can get really overboard, like people saying "how can you choose Hoshido after seein dem bewbs, are you gay".

Though like I said I would prefer a third option: my own side
Pretty much this. No matter how fan-servicy the character is intended to be, try to like the character for who they are. Who knows? Maybe you might like them passed all of it.

Robin... Robin...

Robin can easily be combo'd by Luigi. He can lay the smack down on him with his aerials and Luigi Cyclone. Luigi can also easily nullify Elthunder and Arcthunder with a single Fireball, helping his approach and ruining a part of Robin's projectile game. However, Arcfire can easily negate the Fireballs and, in turn, limit Luigi's approach. That doesn't mean Arcfire is completely safe; use it too much and Luigi will roll into Robin and punish accordingly. Luigi's floaty nature helps him dodge grounded Thorons as well. Robin is also pretty bad in terms of recovery in this fight; Elwind doesn't help protect Robin from a down aerial by Luigi.

While Luigi has pros against Robin, his main cons will be if Robin spaces Luigi properly and his recovery is pretty bad. You need to use your Thunders and Arcfires appropriately against Luigi. You want to keep him at bay, you want to limit him. Robin has the tools to do so, but Luigi will shut you down if he gets in. If you see an aggressive Luigi, use Robin's Arcfire jab as that keeps him away as well. As for recovery, it's fairly predictable and easily gimpable. Any form of Thunder, Arcfire, or nair gimp will ruin Luigi's day.

I can't say too much on the match-up as I haven't experienced too much of it. Right now, I say it's 50:50.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
And I just remembered.

Sisters are going to be a major part of the plot in IF.

Twin sisters.

screw you this is fitting

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Speaking of Luigi, has an AI controlled one ever tried to use his down taunt while you're grabbing from a ledge? I've seen him do that at least twice with me,

Last edited:
Top Bottom