• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
More user shipping.

This will not end well. :cheep:

Can't wait to see who tags me in answer to Hong's questchin. :seuss:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Oh, also, it's looking like IF might getting rid of the whole certain classes can only be used by a certain gender shtako. Which is cool if that is the case, it seems like we have a male Pegasus rider this time arounf and female in a Axe wielfing class besides Wryvern and Hero.
A lot of people are seeing that 'male' pegasus as female, though. Just like an inverse-Lucius.
Mostly because her/his VA sounds feminine.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case.

Have we seem a Axe wielding female? I only saw a mace wielding female, and that could be a new class.

Actually, the fact that they have added new weapons/magic types in the series could explain the change in the way the advantages and disvantages work, explaining the colored backgrounds.

Lady Elezir Elezir , prepare yourself for some steamy cuddling. ;)

Oh, Syrek, always the gentleman.

I'm even putting an animu reaction gif here just for you.

I challenge you to a cage match for that avatar Syrek :4villager:
Of course, master Syrek already won.

Last edited:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
You're stranded high in a snowy mountain. You have contacted rescuers, but it will take them at least a few days to find you. With little for warmth, you have only a fellow Tactician from the Robin social thread to cuddle with to keep you warm.

Who will it be?
Do I even have to answer that question? :3

Weeman

Smash Crusader
You're stranded high in a snowy mountain. You have contacted rescuers, but it will take them at least a few days to find you. With little for warmth, you have only a fellow Tactician from the Robin social thread to cuddle with to keep you warm.

Who will it be?
Kenith Kenith
He seems like a warm and cuddleable guy :4dedede:
No homo(?)

Or Gracidea Shaymin, she seems like someone who could keep hope and a good mood even in a dire situation.

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Kenith Kenith
He seems like a warm and cuddleable guy :4dedede:
No homo(?)

Or Gracidea Shaymin, she seems like someone who could keep hope and a good mood even in a dire situation.
So I need to find someone here willing to cuddle with me.

View attachment 45846

Hope I dressed warm.

View attachment 45848

I had to do it.
Poor @ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven . He even made a gift for you and wasn't corresponded.
Maybe @ S Syrek will let him join us?:roll:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I guess I'm going to die cold and alone, just like Cordelia in all of my playthroughs.
I'm a little bit sad no one ever ships me :/
Gentlemen, I propose a third option. Select each other, then do precisely as I say.

You will need to expend a number of tomes. The method you do so by is up to you, but I recommend using Thoron upon a bear until it is dead. Use Arcfire sparingly to keep warm. Stockpile the exhausted tomes.

When the tome cache reaches appreciable size, clear a patch of ground to the bare, frozen soil, stack the books in a pile, and ignite it with Arcfire or Thoron. As the fire dies down expend further tomes to replenish it.

You will not only survive to your rescue, you will reward your heroes with a feast of finely-roasted bear meat.

Godspeed.

Poor @ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven . He even made a gift for you and wasn't corresponded.
Maybe @ S Syrek will let him join us?:roll:
D'aww.

It's ok, I'm sure he's just horribly traumatized thinking of the best way to thank me.

I do appreciate the offer however. Y'all like bear?

Ok nevermind, i found my partner :4duckhunt:
W-Weeman-san...

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
I didn't intend on it being so intimate, but I can't say I mind that it has taken this turn if people enjoy that.:113:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
User-shipping? How many have S-supported each other already? :4pacman:

:231:
Basically everyone, aside from myself, and like a couple others I think. I was going to join someone, but apparently no one has Gaius's Confect. It can't be helped.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I am now the Walhart of the thread: I invade inapproriately and I scream nonsense. I aim to CONQUER!

Plus, I can cosplay as Larry the Lobster! :bee:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Who will it be?
That's a loaded question.
@ Hokori Hokori .
We can both plot Link's demise while we cuddle. :awesome:

D

Deleted member

Who will it be?
Me.

I have a high cold tolerance so I don't need to cuddle for warmth with someone else.

Not that I would cuddle anyways because cuddling is gross.

Or alternatively I would choose @False Sense (my internet son if no one remembers) so I could order him around to do chores while I wear his clothes for warmth.

:awesome:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hong

The Strongest
Do I even have to answer that question? :3
Drakonis, I had no idea you had so much interest in @ Weeman Weeman . I am honoured that one of my vassals can be of service to one so noble. I will gladly delegate him to you for your quest. He can be a little silly from time to time, but he'll pull through.

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
*Impales you through the chest*
*Takes three damage
Now back to the snowstorm thingy. Anthonykun, are you large enough for me to use the old tauntaun trick? What about with a Mega Mushroom?

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Really. All of you are quite lovable. If I didn't already have candy, you all would be sweet enough for me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Really. All of you are quite lovable. If I didn't have already have candy, you all would be sweet enough for me.

Ew candy is gross.

And anyways I'm not sweet I'm horribly bitter. :p

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ew candy is gross.

And anyways I'm not sweet I'm horribly bitter. :p
I've been cursed with a wicked sweet tooth. Can't help myself.

And nonsense. Your love for Nah (also one of my favorite characters) is incredible. So much so, that it oozes out into this very thread. We all feel it, TSO. Can you?

BindingShield

Smash Journeyman
NNID
M2TheC
We don't really feel it Hokori, we tip the scales.
We'll we could always do both.
But that would be heresy to the glorious Robin master tactician master class.
Monado boy.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
We don't really feel it Hokori, we tip the scales.
We'll we could always do both.
But that would be heresy to the glorious Robin master tactician master class.
Monado boy.
Well as long as TSO's scales get tipped first, I'll consider this day pretty damn successful.

D

Deleted member

Good games Sonic Storm! You're one of the best Robins that I've ever played! :)

Preordered:
Robin
Lucina
Ness
Pacman
Wario
Charizard
Splatoon Triple Pack.

LIKE A BOSS
(JK, in all seriousness, congrats!)

User-shipping? How many have S-supported each other already? :4pacman:

:231:
This is going to take some getting used to.

Not enough to produce an overpowered 2nd-Gen team. :4robinm:
You're right.
We need more couples with Gale Force.

Top Bottom