• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

Yeah I don't even need to say who my favorite is.

My second favorite is Knoll though.
[collapse=Knoll]
[/collapse]

And then Myyrh.

[collapse=Absolutely Adorable]
View attachment 44048 [/collapse]

Manaketes and Shaman/Dark Mage line all day.
Yeah screw it I'm not missing a chance to throw out Nah art.

So have...

[collapse=THIS ONE]
tumblr_n1613fty9w1r6hcvpo1_1280.jpg

[/collapse]

[collapse=AND THIS ONE]
tumblr_msehktZx7I1rq6o2xo1_500.png
[/collapse]

<3

D

Deleted member

Favorite non lord Fe Playable character go!
Catria
:4robinm:
Technically not a lord. :p
Though, in all seriousness, I love Robin as a character and he is pretty relatable once you get to know a bit more about his weaknesses, such as lacking self-confidence and whatnot. Awakening's story wasn't too engaging, but Robin's story was easily the best part of it because you learned more about him and his own struggles.

If you don't want me to be a "Robin cop-out" then I go with Owain, Lon'qu, female Morgan, or some other character.

Roy will always be my boy.

Always.
Roy is my boy. He doesn't have teh ph1r3, he has teh kl0wn kar.

Hong

The Strongest
Favorite Non Lord? Non Robin? Non Shrek?
Frederick? Pffffft
View attachment 44053
Seth's daily routine:

1) Wake up
2) Remove his pyjama doublet
3) Replace it with another pyjama doublet he ironed last night
4) Pull out a doublet from his closet
5) Iron it until satisfied.
6) Iron it again
7) Spray it with a little Febreze to keep it fresh. :yeahboi:
Hong you know my body compulsively vomits every time that word is used.

Excuse me while I go do that.

What's wrong with @Raziek? Why isn't he happy?! LET ME LOVE YOU RAZIEK!
I'm pretty sure he's okay. There's really no sudden impetus behind my request.:026:

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Hey lets talk shipping
Racer Shirt X Rugby Shirt is cannon
not really.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I think we're all forgetting about the time @ Weeman Weeman died after getting purified :4falcon:

By what miracle that he was able to come back is unknown to me, but perhaps he doesn't die as easily as we all think and therefor could act in another shipping discussion if truly wanted...

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I have been wanting to play FF Type 0 HD and XV back when they were originally conceived as part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy project in 2006. That's 9 years, people. 9 years I waited. And thanks to a colleague who offered to lend me his ps4 (the demo took HOURS to download) I can now live out that dream, at least to a degree.

So while today has been fun my fellow Tacticians, I must depart now. And if for some reason I have disappeared from the face of the earth, you know why. Pray that I wake up from this dream safely.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm all about those cold, hard, Knuckles.

Huh, that reminds me of this...

Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series. You like that Shin Megami Tensei 3 reference @ Hong Hong ?

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
My favorite child is Inigo
After Morgan (both of them)... Favorite child is a tough choice. Cynthia makes me smile and is adorable, Owain is a blast, and Yarne is adorable and has cute Robin supports and gives you Taguel Morgan... I guess I'll say Yarne.

Favorite first gen male is Gregor, female is Sumia, and second gen female is Cynthia.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
The Link/Tink tethers are weird, it's like they enlarge their hurtboxes.

Yesterday I was playing this Toon Link on FG Battlefield, and he tether recovered, and swung below the lip of Battlefield, inside the stage. I Elwind'd onstage, and the hitbox actually went through the stage and clipped Tink for the spike. It was lulzy.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Well, I've put off studying for my test that I have tomorrow for too long now. I will be getting off for now and attempt to study so I'll catch you all next time I see you. :estatic:

(Which will probably just be tomorrow if not really late tonight)

8a0.gif

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Well, I've put off studying for my test that I have tomorrow for too long now. I will be getting off for now and attempt to study so I'll catch you all next time I see you. :estatic:

(Which will probably just be tomorrow if not really late tonight)

View attachment 44061
Good luck with your studying. :3 Just don't be away from us for too long.........or else................ :evil:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I ****ing hated that Togepi filler.

The show had a mythos going with Togepi and Togetic, with the one Misty had apparently being the only one of its kind in this dimension, and then leaving Misty to go protect the Togepi race inside the Mirage Kingdom, thus sealing the Togepi line from the world.

And then that filler showed up. And then Dawn got her useless crutch Togekiss. I was mad. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
So we're back onto shipping, huh?

I can't remember exactly how since this was from a while ago. If I remember correctly, what I did was select just the hair, and mess around with the color balancing of a few different options. It took several attempts before I even got anything close to what I wanted. It was mainly trail and error with editing the hair for me.

That's quite alright, I myself am a pretty lazy person as well :estatic:
Okay. Thanks for the advice. I'll try my best :).

Yeah. It is easy to be a lazy person.
I was going to use vanilla Excellus, but I decided it would be too much cruelty and picked an image with a better looking face.:cheep:
I could post the original just for ya, though.
Nah, it's fine. I like the Moon version better anyway :)
Good luck with your studying. :3 Just don't be away from us for too long.........or else................ :evil:

Note to self, never get on the wrong side of Syrek. Or Togepi.

Top Bottom