• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
O-Oh no, i-it's happening! The corruption, horrible visions, I see... Sanic OC's!!

Only Grima may now cleanse my soul and wash my memory clean of these horrible after images. Hail the Fell Dragon!

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Anyway as i was saying, what do you think of Robin's and the concept of the tactician character for the future of the Fire Emblem franchise miss Hong Hong ? I would be thrilled to hear your opinion before my account gets relinquished.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
O-Oh no, i-it's happening! The corruption, horrible visions, I see... Sanic OC's!!

Only Grima may now cleanse my soul and wash my memory clean of these horrible after images. Hail the Fell Dragon!
Sir, page 666 it's over so put a spoiler over those things, we have standards for god's sake.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Wow, my browser had trouble loading the last page.

I hope our worshipping didn't break any rules. ;D

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
This chaos...this insanity....could this all because we welcomed a new sheep in our flock? A black sheep at that? Was the coming of @Sanae actually the coming of the antichrist himself in disguise? Well, only one way to find out. *grabs some holy water, a stake, some garlic, and a cross* Don't worry Sanae, this will only take a second.

Edit: Sees post above. Oh, perfect timing.

Edit 2: I don't count @FullMoon as a new sheep because he's been with us for a while now.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Well, I'm about to step away. At the rate this thread is progressing, I'll probably miss out on a few pages by the time I return. So, I shall prepare myself with reaction GIFs for each page that I miss :smirk:

D

Deleted member

This chaos...this insanity....could this all because we welcomed a new sheep in our flock? A black sheep at that? Was the coming of @Sanae actually the coming of the antichrist himself in disguise? Well, only one way to find out. *grabs some holy water, a stake, some garlic, and a cross* Don't worry Sanae, this will only take a second.

M-me? The a-antichrist? D: Oh Naga...

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

Sanae seems to be female ;p I could be wrong, though.

My reaction to page 666
Welcome to the Robin social, dear.:happysheep:
This is routine here. Don't worry, you'll get in shape soon enough.:4wiifit:
Or really feel it.:4shulk:
Or [insert any other character meme here]

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Sir, page 666 it's over so put a spoiler over those things, we have standards for god's sake.
I'm glad I had my pocket holy water, a portable way to expel any demons haunting what's left of my soul :estatic:

I'm just glad that I met a guy who carried some in his pockets
HNI_0078.JPG

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
Sanae seems to be female ;p I could be wrong, though.

Welcome to the Robin social, dear.:happysheep:
This is routine here. Don't worry, you'll get in shape soon enough.:4wiifit:
Or really feel it.:4shulk:
Or [insert any other character meme here]
Oh, I know Sanae is female. But the antichrist has traditionally been described as male, hence my use of the male pronoun.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Welp page 666 is come to an end. Better get ready to slay some Grima

*Pulls out Levin Sword*

You're some posts late, dear.
In the meantime Excellus already had some bites of your sandwich.

wait, wat
Eh, I really don't care, just looking at half these post, my reaction is already like

This is just priceless.

Though that picture is kind of weird 0_o.

Elezir

I'm glad I had my pocket holy water, a portable way to expel any demons haunting what's left of my soul :estatic:

I'm just glad that I met a guy who carried some in his pockets
View attachment 44033
Aw, we didn't have any Killager in page 666:sadsheep:

Well, I'm about to step away. At the rate this thread is progressing, I'll probably miss out on a few pages by the time I return. So, I shall prepare myself with reaction GIFs for each page that I miss :smirk:
Gods, no! Have mercy on my navegator, Hokori-sama :urg:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Aw, we didn't have any Killager in page 666:sadsheep:

Gods, no! Have mercy on my navegator, Hokori-sama :urg:
That's because he was too busy making renovations on his home to add in a new room which just so happens to be built over the area where he buried the bodies. :bee:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Prepare to meet the light Grima! Our bonds cannot be broken!
As the harbinger of Radiance, it must be done! :p

Last edited:

Elezir

Oh, I know Sanae is female. But the antichrist has traditionally been described as male, hence my use of the male pronoun.
I have just now read the context of your post, and yea, sorry :happysheep:
It's good to know this, too, since in my native language it doesn't work quite that way.

This is just priceless.

Though that picture is kind of weird 0_o.
I was going to use vanilla Excellus, but I decided it would be too much cruelty and picked an image with a better looking face.:cheep:
I could post the original just for ya, though.

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

NNID
CardinalGP
I have just now read the context of your post, and yea, sorry :happysheep:
It's good to know this, too, since in my native language it doesn't work quite that way.

I was going to use vanilla Excellus, but I decided it would be too much cruelty and picked an image with the face censored.:cheep:
I could post the original just for ya, though.
Can't blame you there. English is terrible with the specificity of its pronouns.

Hong

The Strongest
Anyway as i was saying, what do you think of Robin's and the concept of the tactician character for the future of the Fire Emblem franchise miss Hong Hong ? I would be thrilled to hear your opinion before my account gets relinquished.
I think MU as a Tactician, for the time being, is DEAD. We've never needed the tactician, that is, someone who functions as a stratgist, to be an Avatar/My Unit character. I'd argue the role was better suited for someone more rigid, like Soren. With that in mind, I think Robin for the time being is benched.

Kamui, who seems to be the MU/Avatar for FE14, does not seem to be a tactician. S/he seems to be the lord outright. I think, with the success of the MU model, they will keep trying different things with the character until they find what works best. If this lord thing doesn't work out, they might revert to a tactician MU or something else in a future instalment.

As for Robin, as a character, I don't think we've seen the last. Given how much MONEY was printed by FE13's DLC and merchandise, we'll see plenty of our hero in one form of another, be it SpotPass or paid DLC for FE14 and other products. We are likely to see future references, if not new appearances entirely. Appearing in Smash Bros is just so much great publicity for a character and the franchise they're from. Look at how well they marketed that "Marth" would be in Awakening.

:4robinf:M:4robinm:O:4robinf:N:4robinm:E:4robinf:Y:4robinm:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
It's over... but I just got the Stone Mask and everything all set up.
What am I supposed to do with it now?

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Robin is a Plegian, and Plegia is known for it's massive amounts of wealth.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I think MU as a Tactician, for the time being, is DEAD. We've never needed the tactician, that is, someone who functions as a stratgist, to be an Avatar/My Unit character. I'd argue the role was better suited for someone more rigid, like Soren. With that in mind, I think Robin for the time being is benched.

Kamui, who seems to be the MU/Avatar for FE14, does not seem to be a tactician. S/he seems to be the lord outright. I think, with the success of the MU model, they will keep trying different things with the character until they find what works best. If this lord thing doesn't work out, they might revert to a tactician MU or something else in a future instalment.

As for Robin, as a character, I don't think we've seen the last. Given how much MONEY was printed by FE13's DLC and merchandise, we'll see plenty of our hero in one form of another, be it SpotPass or paid DLC for FE14 and other products. We are likely to see future references, if not new appearances entirely. Appearing in Smash Bros is just so much great publicity for a character and the franchise they're from. Look at how well they marketed that "Marth" would be in Awakening.

:4robinf:M:4robinm:O:4robinf:N:4robinm:E:4robinf:Y:4robinm:

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Wow, Grima was short-lived.

But you still got me here, in which case I'll be silently watching the glorious chaos from the shadows of the Reverse World.:evil:

Top Bottom