• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Disney Song montages, huh?

I wanna do some from Princess and the Frog. Lucina would be Tiana. Dunno on Naveen and Louis.

Waluigi obviously as Dr.Facilier.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So hey Robin people I did come over here during the Zelda raid and I did complain about slow Robin moves and all

But in the end I just can't help myself and play this character, in spite of the slow movement Levin Smashes are soooo satisfying to hit with and I quite like their specials (Elwind is kinda meh though).

So I may be hanging around here a bit, I've been struggling to find a good secondary and right now the most likely ones for me to use are :4robinm::4pit: and :4mario: and so far out of those three Robin is the most fun for me to play.

So yeah, hi peoples.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Does anybody else find that air jumps sometimes randomly "disappear"? Like, you're sure you have a jump left when you're trying to recover, but it never comes out and you just fall to your death anyway? I've been getting that a lot lately. I suspect it may have something to do with input buffering, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
So hey Robin people I did come over here during the Zelda raid and I did complain about slow Robin moves and all

But in the end I just can't help myself and play this character, in spite of the slow movement Levin Smashes are soooo satisfying to hit with and I quite like their specials (Elwind is kinda meh though).

So I may be hanging around here a bit, I've been struggling to find a good secondary and right now the most likely ones for me to use are :4robinm::4pit: and :4mario: and so far out of those three Robin is the most for me to play.

So yeah, hi peoples.
Helloooo~ It's nice to see another Zelda Socal person over here. Enjoy your stay!

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
For some reason my :4robinf: is quite hazardous as I seem to SD with her at least once every two matches while with :4robinm: I can usually keep myself alive. On the other hand I tend to get really early kills when playing :4robinf:.

It's so weird.

Hong

The Strongest
I have only just received my Smash soundtrack today.

Don't want to encourage anything illegal, but I basically have all of this anyway. ¬ ¬

D

Deleted member

I'm a Robin main and have been lurking in this thread and figured it was time to say hi.

So....hey guys!
:nervous: :4robinf:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Does anybody else find that air jumps sometimes randomly "disappear"? Like, you're sure you have a jump left when you're trying to recover, but it never comes out and you just fall to your death anyway? I've been getting that a lot lately. I suspect it may have something to do with input buffering, but I'm not sure.
Now that I think about it, this happens to me a lot too, more so when I'm playing online, and I definitely know that I haven't made a second jump when it does occur, which is a tad frustrating. It could be either input or connection lag, bleh. :ohwell:

Also welcome new tacticians! :grin:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
So many new people in this thread recently:happysheep:
Welcome to you all, dearies.
For some reason my :4robinf: is quite hazardous as I seem to SD with her at least once every two matches while with :4robinm: I can usually keep myself alive. On the other hand I tend to get really early kills when playing :4robinf:.

It's so weird.
That's why M!Robin is so awesome.

Funnily enough, this happens to me too.
Maybe it's :4robinm: handsomeness that keeps me concentrated ;p

Well, it happens a lot with me, but I always thought it was that terrible 3DS control.

...No, really, I can't get accustomated with that. I still mess up the :GCU:+:GCB: a lot when on the 3DS, for some reason.:urg:

Hong

The Strongest
I'm a Robin main and have been lurking in this thread and figured it was time to say hi.

So....hey guys!
Hail to you, dear colleague and tactician. I hope you will find solace in our peaceful little community.

I am @ Hong Hong , the protector of this community. Over there is @Raziek, our greatest warrior and master of arms. Oh, and this here is my S-Support, @ Drakonis Drakonis . "Drakonis" is German for "handsome beast". One cannot also forget High Tactical Ogrelord @Shrek. Last, but not least, are my loyal vassals: @ Weeman Weeman , @ ThunderSageNun ThunderSageNun , and @Reginleif.

And many others. Not yet named, but all equal in worth. :4robinf:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Thanks for all these nice warm welcomes.
I want to improve my :4robinf: and talk to awesome peoples. ^^

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Every new Robin main gets a free :happysheep: as a welcome present.

I am playing Lunatic in Awakening and I am doing sooo well.

Yeah sooo well. I know I suck.

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Same.
>Playing Zelda on 3DS FG
> Accidentally side b's instead of up b
> Dies
>smh Sakurai why
So much this. Either that or Farore's Wind drops me below the stage instead of in front of the ledge. :c I'm glad I'm able to use her again in the Wii U version.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP

So I may be hanging around here a bit, I've been struggling to find a good secondary and right now the most likely ones for me to use are :4robinm::4pit: and :4mario: and so far out of those three Robin is the most for me to play.

So yeah, hi peoples.
A recruit from the "opposing" force? How fitting for a Fire Emblem thread. Robin may indeed be a good compliment to Greninja since they play so differently. Also, you will grow to love Elwind once you get even just semi-consistent with landing the spike hitbox.

Thanks for all these nice warm welcomes.
I want to improve my :4robinf: and talk to awesome peoples. ^^
No problem, we'd love to have you here. Obligatory pop quiz: what is your favorite color palette? There is, by the way, a correct answer and there are no retakes for this assessment. I'm kidding of course.

Last edited:

Elezir

Same.
>Playing Zelda on 3DS FG
> Accidentally side b's instead of up b
> Dies
>smh Sakurai why
So much this. Either that or Farore's Wind drops me below the stage instead of in front of the ledge. :c I'm glad I'm able to use her again in the Wii U version.
I'm so happy I'm not the only one.
Because sometimes it feels like it, I swear, even more because I haven't seen any of my FG opponents messing it up.
It just feels dumb when I die falling because I, accidentally, shot a Thunder or used PK Flash off stage.

If it makes you feel better, on Lunatic it's pretty common, even more if the RNGesus doesn't like you.:cheep:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I get that feeling sometimes too and my case usually happens from thinking I jumped off the ledge but I instead used a midair jump.
It happens to me a lot with Captain Falcon, especially when I go for off-stage aerials. Though, a more annoying thing that happens is when I think I will jump and midair jump at the same time and I don't... :(

So....hey guys!
Hello! Welcome to the Robin social thread! Enjoy your stay! :)

You still did better than most Lunatic playthroughs!

D

Deleted member

A recruit from the "opposing" force? How fitting for a Fire Emblem thread. Robin may indeed be a good compliment to Greninja since they play so differently. Also, you will grow to love Elwind once you get even just semi-consistent with landing the spike hitbox.

No problem, we'd love to have you here. Obligatory pop quiz: what is your favorite color palette? There is, by the way, a correct answer and there are no retakes for this assessment. I'm kidding of course.
I like the pink one the most. :3

*Hopes I get the answer right*

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

One of these days, I'm going to play Fire Emblem: Awakning - One Chance. In other words, NO soft resetting.

It's like Attack On Titan but with more Arcfire.

@Gracidea Shaymin

I just read that the wave 4 amiibos were delayed as a combonation of the West Coast port strike... and Nintendo wanting to make sure that there's enough stock.
tumblr_mngoovYkal1rfimo0o2_500.gif

Elezir

I just read that the wave 4 amiibos were delayed as a combonation of the West Coast port strike... and Nintendo wanting to make sure that there's enough stock.
View attachment 43998
But of course, there won't be enough stock.:troll:
There's always not enough amiibo.
Even more for certain characters that don't get many merchandise outside of that.

Last edited:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Freddys Silver Lance is used up, though. I will definitely grind for this. There are some people who made a Lunatic no grind run. O_O

One of these days, I'm going to play Fire Emblem: Awakning - One Chance. In other words, NO soft resetting.

It's like Attack On Titan but with more Arcfire.
That would be impossible for me. I just hate it if someone dies. I dunno how to explain it, it just irks me for some reason. Just like back when I played Pokemon I just hated it having one of my team members faint.

Elezir

Also if you want ez likes, post in this thread. @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy and @ender_idk are relentless.:078:
Yes. @Sanae you may compare this thread to the EXPonential Growth and Golden Gaffe DLCs in FE:A.

Happy farming!
I want to point out that sometimes it feels like @Syrek might be trying to compete with them:troll: liking ogre?
@ender_idk isn't liking many stuff lately, though.
I'd wager, then, that the Like throne of the Like country is still under @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy 's power.

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Hey all the people who recently started posting in this thread. I feel kind of weird saying that because I'm relatively new to the forums compared to many others, yet not that new.
I like the pink one the most. :3

*Hopes I get the answer right*
*Gives a thumbs up*

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
What happened to your Avatar?
I added a pink moustache. Why, that a problem?
pink-mustache-hi scaled down.png

Let's get down to business
To defeat the Grimleal.
Did they send me novices
When I asked for grandmasters?

You're the saddest bunch I ever met
But you can bet before we're through
Gamers, I'll make a Tactician
Out of you.

Tranquil as a forest
But on fire within.
Once you find your center
You are sure to win.

You're a spineless, pale pathetic lot
And you haven't got a clue.
Somehow I'll make a Tactician
Out of you.

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy :I'm never gonna catch my breath
Gracidea Shaymin : Say goodbye to those who knew me
Wintropy Wintropy : Boy, was I a fool in school for cutting gym
LIQUID12A LIQUID12A : This guy's got them scared to death
Hong Hong : Hope he doesn't see right through me
The Merc The Merc : Now I really wish that I knew how to swim

BE A TACTICIAN!
We must be swift as a coursing river
BE A TACTICIAN!
With all the force of a great typhoon
BE A TACTICIAN!
With all the strength of a raging Arcfire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Time is racing toward us
'til the Grimleal arrive.
Heed my every order
And you might survive.

You're unsuited for the rage of war
So pack up, go home you're through
How could I make a Tactician
Out of you?

BE A TACTICIAN!
BE A TACTICIAN!
BE A TACTICIAN!

BE A TACTICIAN!
BE A TACTICIAN!
BE A TACTICIAN!
Oh my Naga Syrek, that was inspiring!!!! Yes, I i'll fight and I will become the greatest tactician EVER!!!

Wait

The Merc The Merc : Now I really wish that I knew how to swim

But I know how to swim.....

Top Bottom