• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
i don't think that's enough
Personally, that is just not fair!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
We need to plan our revenge against the Zelda Social Thread. It cannot be spur of the moment. It must be planned out in meticulous detail. We must have Sonic OCs, FE:A Shippings, Shippings and Hunger Game things all ready to go.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Since there's Falco quotes/puns going around. "Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!" I wish this was a victory line of his.

Edit: I find it weird that PoR and RD barely got an original soundtrack now. Guess Awakening had something to do with it.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
If that's Project M, my opinion of Project M just face planted REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hard and REALLY, REALLY, REALLY fast.
It's a derivative of the 20XX mod.

20XX is a mod of Melee, Project M is a mod of Brawl. Just like virtually anyone can take and modify those games, anyone else can in turn make modifications from other modified products. Thus, what you see is not really 20XX nor is it PM, and just the work of some random who thought it would be funny to apply Jigglypuff's animation data to Giga Bowser.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
We need to plan our revenge against the Zelda Social Thread. It cannot be spur of the moment. It must be planned out in meticulous detail. We must have Sonic OCs, FE:A Shippings, Shippings and Hunger Game things all ready to go.
Thaaaat won't be necessary. If anything, they'd encourage the shippings and hunger games than we would. Which is saying something. You're just salty because you were late to the party.:troll:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

What the hell did I just watch?!
It's a derivative of the 20XX mod.

20XX is a mod of Melee, Project M is a mod of Brawl. Just like virtually anyone can take and modify those games, anyone else can in turn make modifications from other modified products. Thus, what you see is not really 20XX nor is it PM, and just the work of some random who thought it would be funny to apply Jigglypuff's animation data to Giga Bowser.
Actually, I have a question about 20XX. Why do they use it in tournaments more if it means a more balance game since it is a moded version of Melee, like project m?

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Actually, I have a question about 20XX. Why do they use it in tournaments more if it means a more balance game since it is a moded version of Melee, like project m?
Because
1. Most people believe Melee is fine as it is.
2. I don't think 20XX is a mod in the same vein as Project M, but more of a "Do whatever you want" training debug mod.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Thaaaat won't be necessary. If anything, they'd encourage the shippings and hunger games than we would. Which is saying something. You're just salty because you were late to the party.:troll:
True.

I still can't believe no one busted out Zelda the Hedgehog during that thing. What horrid monstrosity would have been summoned from the deepest pits of the forbidden Hells? It would have been horrid to say the least. But it was war, so it would have been an ugly necessity.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I went back to look at the Shulk pic and I gotta say, that is the cutest version of Rugby Shirt I have seen, so much so that i want to have that part as my avatar but I suck at cutting pictures.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
True.

I still can't believe no one busted out Zelda the Hedgehog during that thing. What horrid monstrosity would have been summoned from the deepest pits of the forbidden Hells? It would have been horrid to say the least. But it was war, so it would have been an ugly necessity.

Top Bottom