• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
I enjoyed the Heron tribe, in particular.
Really helped the Heron that they didn't start sucking in RD. I really wanted to keep using Lethe but her maxstats in catform just didn't justify it anymore <.<

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Out of curiosity, has there been a poll or inquiry into top 5/10/500 favorite Fire Emblem characters of all time? Here, or anywhere? I'm kind of curious to see what popular non-lord characters are the most prevalent.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Out of curiosity, has there been a poll or inquiry into top 5/10/500 favorite Fire Emblem characters of all time? Here, or anywhere? I'm kind of curious to see what popular non-lord characters are the most prevalent.
Just best of Awakening, as far as I know.

1. Lyndis
2. Lucina
3. Nephenee
4. Severa
5. Mia

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Just best of Awakening, as far as I know.

1. Lyndis
2. Lucina
3. Nephenee
4. Severa
5. Mia
I take it we're not doing top 500 then? Fine.

I'd say
1. Lyndis
2. Nephenee
3. Robin
4. Joshua
5. Nino

edit: Ok, everyone's doing ten so I'm adding to mine as well

6. Soren
7. Guy
8. Henry
9. Hector
10. Rebecca

Last edited:

Folt

Smash Ace
Agreed, hence my suggestion of Rexcalibur, which is exclusive to the Tellius games.

I'd be enthused to see some light magic, or maybe even some magic that is typically reserved for staves. Robin represents more than just herself; she represents two aspects of Fire Emblem that Smash has not seen prior. And by that of course I mean durability and magic.
Rexcalibur is actually the 4th level of Wind Tomes in Awakening as well.

(Dunno if it's an ice spell in that game though.)

As far as custom variants would go, I'd like something like these:

Custom Neutral Special 1: Mjölnir: Drops a large thunderbolt right in front of you, the size of it depends on how much you charged the move beforehand. Could be used to get opponents above Robin and in the path of the thunderbolt, but it's possible for the opponent to airdodge through it if it's not charged enough.

Custom Neutral Special 2: Katarina's Bolt: Forks of lightning converge in front of you. Opponents hit by this move will be hit multiple times, the number depending on how much you've charged the move. Only the last hit does knockback.

Custom Side Special 1: Fire: Shoots a ball of fire unaffected by gravity. Only does one hit without much knockback.

Custom Side Special 2: Bolganone: Shoots a ball of fire straight at the ground, like Arcfire, but it explodes on contact with a person, object or wall (sending them far), or erupts with magma if it hits the ground and opponents passing through take fire damage while objects that go along the ground can be affected (Bob-Omb and other bombs explode, Freezies are destroyed, Hotheads get bigger, etc.)

Custom Up Special 1: Wind: Like Elwind, but more projectiles are fired for more "jumps". They do weaker damage and don't even make opponents flinch though.

Custom Up Special 2: Arcwind: Fires a gust of wind straight down that hits multiple times. Only one "jump", but the gust can meteor smash on the last hit.

Custom Down Special 1: Flux: Fires a dark projectile that is a command grab like Nosferatu. Travels a bit further, and has decent damage and knockback, but only hits once and can't drain health from the opponent.

Custom Down Special 2: Ruin: Conjures an X in front of you. If an opponent is hit from the sides, this attack does pitiful damage. Hit with the middle of the X though, and the opponent is heavily damaged and launched away. The sweet-spot is a KO move on low percents.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I take it we're not doing top 500 then? Fine.

I'd say
1. Lyndis
2. Nephenee
3. Joshua
4. Nino
5. Robin
Well, if we're talking playable characters, I believe the series is only up to 467. At least according to the list on the Wiki. And a lot of people's tops will be taken up by those they know from games which have actually been translated, so...

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
with the increase of people buying Awakening, it appears that there is a mistranslation in trailer.
Robin actually says:
"Time to tip the sales!"

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well, if we're talking playable characters, I believe the series is only up to 467. At least according to the list on the Wiki. And a lot of people's tops will be taken up by those they know from games which have actually been translated, so...
All of mine are from Awakening.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Top 5, hm...

1. Robin
2. Soren
3. Ike
4. Tiki
5. Nephenee

I could probably fill a top 10 all the characters I know. Y'know what?

6. Morgan
7. Inigo
8. Haar
9. Nolan
10. Owain
11. Gerome

... Ok, 10 more.

12. Titania
13. Lucina
14. Mist
15. Olivia
16. Chrom
17. Gregor
18. Lon'qu
19. Micaiah
20. Gerik

I could keep going but eventually I would just start listing characters that I only like the designs of, not the personalities or stats.
Honorable mention to Heather and Volke, who had to be kicked off the list because I remembered Micaiah and Morgan.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
  1. Morgan
  2. Lucina
  3. Robin
  4. Gregor
  5. Owain
  6. Henry
  7. Cynthia
  8. Gerome
  9. Lissa
  10. Inigo
What haven't you played yet? Was FE: Awakening your first FE game?
Yeah, it was. I have Scared Stones from the Ambassador Program though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mine:
1. Nah
2. Knoll
3. Soren
4. Ephraim
5. Micaiah/Lyndis

Although like @ Drakonis Drakonis I could make a long list of the characters I like best.

In fact I actually have a list of top 10 characters by respective gender:

Females:
1. Nah
2. Micaiah
3. Lyndis (although 2 and 3 are interchangeable)
4. Myrrh
5. Cherche
6. Nephenee
7. Ilyana
8. Tiki
9. Cynthia
10. Sanaki

Honorable Mention: Olivia, Florina, Lucina, Sigrun, Cordelia

Males:
1. Knoll
2. Soren
3. Ephraim
4. Henry
5. Stefan
6. Volke
7. Canas
8. Lon' Qu
9. Gerome
10. Hector

Honorable Mentions: Haar, Shinon, Naesala, Tibarn, Geoffrey

Last edited by a moderator:

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Bah Fine, but I'm totally biased.

1. Robin
2. Lyndis (Seriously people want Roy and not her?)
3. Florina (She's a cutie. So Sue me.)
4. Lucina (Badass time traveling girl from the future)
5. Gregor (Anyone get his support with Tharja? That touched my heart man)
6. Tiki (I like her supports and am hoping she becomes a reoccurring character)
7. Lon'Qu (I liked his and Cherche's convo and his backstory just heart)
8. Eirika
9. Ephraim (The twins are both cool.)
10. Ike (Because he fights for his friends.)

Honorable mention for the Tactician from FE7, bu he/she isn't actually playable so...
Other Honorable mention is Gregor. because he's awesome and deserves two spots.

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I would do a top five... But I've only played two Fire Emblems thus far... And one of them was FE6 where many of the characters seem to have little personality, so...
It wouldn't be a very good list. :laugh:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
My favorite FE characters?

Females:

1. Robin (Genius tactician, bookworm, and all-around badass mother to both the army and her family)
2. Elincia (best character development in the series IMO)
3. Nephenee (The first FE character I saw outside of Smash, and not only that she was fantastic to use in-game)
4. Cordelia (My 'waifu' for M!Robin)
5. Titania
6. Mia
7. Nino
8. Noire
9. Cynthia
10. Amelia

Honorable mentions go to Severa, Nah, and Lilina.

Males:

1. Canas (I love bookworm characters in general. And I loved how nice he was to everyone around him, despite his class's reputation)
2. Hector (Best blue-haired lord!)
3. Eliwood (Best red-haired lord! Though that isn't saying much.)
4. Oscar (He's a lot like me in real life, actually.)
5. Kieran
6. Haar
7. Henry
8. Lon'qu
9. Gangrel
10. Hugh

Honorable mentions go to Brady, Yarne, and Nils.

Last edited:

Folt

Smash Ace
FE Awakening already sold bucket-loads but eh, it ain't ever hurting to have more tips of cash to the weighed-down scale.

I quite hope we get FE7 to Wii U VC to follow this all up, it's oddly absent as of late...

I also second more Elibe-or Tellius-games-based mechanics added up on newest games, I wasn't entirely high on magic being damage-based weapons at best with nothing to counter them. Also why I'm so missing the extra movements from mounted units...
On the other hand, playing Awakening led me to realize I was not very fond of the trinity of magic (both of them). Mostly because I felt that the devs didn't do a good job making the advantages/disadvantages matter due to the sameness of the units statwise. Mostly, the only difference between caster classes disregarding type of magic came in regards to if the class was a mounted class or not, though the Dark Magic users in the GBA games did a decent job standing out thanks to the fact that dark tomes tend to have effects tied to them.

Magic in Awakening made a good job standing out to me in general by being your main means of doing damage to Resistance, the weaker defensive stat. It got even better when they also diversified the tome-using classes by giving them certain traits to distinguish them from each other (Sages had the most magic power and could use staves, Sorcerers could only use tomes but had access to dark magic, a magic type that possesses effects and traits that aren't found on the main tomes, Dark Knights had mounts, used swords in addition to magic, and had the best Defense stat out of all of them, Valkyries could use tomes and staves like the Sage but were mounted and had the highest Resistance in exchange for slightly lower Magic and much lower Skill, Dark Fliers were basically magic-focused fliers, Grandmasters were jack-of-all-trades in stat distribution, and footies with sword and spell, and Dread Fighters had the highest strength cap and the ability to use axes alongside tomes, but had the lowest magic cap out of the tome users to compensate).

It also helped distinguish the caster units themselves, with Miriel being your standard mage, Ricken getting a little of everything, Tharja having a stats and growths similiar to a Berserker unit, and Henry being slow but powerful and with high HP and defense.

Also, as far as favorite characters go:

1. Canas (Dark Magic, and dat monocle!)
2. Gangrel (**** yes the starter villain is recruitable, and he can use Dark Magic through reclassing!)
3. Lyon (He's a Necromancer and has a cool design!)
4. Ewan (I could make him a Dark Magic user, and I could in fact make him a Dark Magic user that could use both lightning and darkness! Heck yeah!)
5. Henry (I like him. I like him a lot!)
6. Owain (As a child character, I can make him a Dark Magic user or a Dread Fighter, and he can be my kid. Heck yeah!)
7. Laurent (Has Dark Mage among his reclass options, can be a Dread Fighter, and has a wizard hat! I also have fun pointing out the differences between him and his mom.)
8. Male Robin (He's customizable, I can name him whatever I want, and he can be a Dark Magic user or a Dread Fighter. Heck yes!)
9. Male Morgan (I have fun making builds for this Morgan, especially magic builds, and his personality doesn't grate on me like Female Morgan sometimes do. He can also go Dread Fighter.)
10. Knoll (Only playable Dark Magic user in the main story of Sacred Stones, unless you promote Ewan right! I liked making this guy a Summoner to contrast Ewan's Druid)

Honorable mentions go to Raigh (green hair and Dark Magic user!), Pent (Best unit ever!), Hector (Axe Lord! 'nuff said.), Marcus and Athos (because old guys and beards. Beards are awesome!).

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Love how Tiki is the only Shadow Dragon character mentioned so far.

God, Nintendo needs to make a compilation release of the first six Fire Emblems so badly. There would even be incentive for it too since SMTxFE is coming out whenever.

Anyway, my Top 10

1. Pelleas
2. Robin
3. Nolan
4. Jill
5. Astrid
6. Sephiran
7. Gangrel
8. Libra
9. Zelgius
10. Gatrie

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I'll give this a shot but only played most of Elibe, little bit of Archanea and Jugdral-games. I hope I'll update after some time passes.

1 - Nino
2 - Florina
3 - Lissa
4 - Raquesis
5 - Anna
6 - Gaius
7 - Stahl
8 - Lucius
9 - Dew
10 - Oscar (I really love his design and apparent character from what I've read)

For Lords:

1 - Lyn
2 - Chrom
3 - Marth
4 - Roy
5 - Celice

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I've only played Awakening. I only like Roy because he was my favorite in Melee. Otherwise I don't have much opinion on non-Awakening characters.

1) Cordelia (Waifu etc <3)
2) Robin (f)
3) Cynthia (As Henry's daughter)
4) Morgan (f) just due to pure wrecking power
5) Inigo (As Chrom's son best for humor reasons but Donnel's a great dad for him too)
6) Severa (I like her generally but I like her best as MRobin's daughter, but that may be because Cordelia's my favorite)
7) Owain (I like him as a redhead. Just fits him. Also my first playthroughs had Ricken and Gregor as his fathers so maybe I'm just used to it. Doing w/ Vaike this time for the sake of blonde)
8) Tharja (Didn't care for her THAT much until I shipped her with MRobin. I like her a lot more now)
9) Chrom (Mainly boring but I absolutely love his "Huh?!" noise/face combo, like when Sumia falls down in front of him)
10) Donnel (Don't much like his character but he's probably my favorite person to father anybody. My Donnel!Inigo was just unstoppable)

Don't like Morgan (m) much despite how much I like the female version. Many of the characters are kinda meh. Don't love Yarne, Brady, Kjelle, Laurent, Miriel, Gerome or any of the Manaketes (Though Nah can be funny sometimes).

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Ok! I'll give this a shot.

1. Ike - I loved him in the Tellius saga. All around best Lord ever.

2. Inigo - He's just...awesome.

3. Olivia - Normally I don't care for carting around Dancer units, but her ability to reclass at level 30 to an incredibly OP Assassin (or, if you wait a little longer, an incredibly OP Assassin with Gale Force) made her just the best thing. Plus, I love her personality, design and general character.

4.Jill - Man, Jill wrecks so muich face in PoR. Even though she joins a little under halfway through the game, she became like, one of my absolute best units. Plus, she's a redhead, and she's a wyvern rider. And also probably one of the most compelling characters in PoR, which had great characters.

5. Joshua - I'll never forget my first Myrmidon, and when I recruited him, and he started critting everyone's faces on that stage, I knew **** was gonna go down. Plus, I really like her design.

6. Cath - Despite all the problems I had with FE6, I loved Cath. Her personality was an interesting contrast to Roy's oblivious blandness, and she was still a decent unit when I recruited her. The only problem is that Thieves in FE6 don't get to promote, so she did get left by the wayside eventually. Still, she's awesome.

7. The Laguz Kings - I love them all equally, well, except maybe the Wolf Queen, she was...OK. Nesala, Tibarn and Caineghis were all awesome guys. I'll also never forget Tibarn saving my ass in the one RD mission with the guy making feral laguz. Such a badass.

8. Devdan/Danved - He's just hilarious. The namechange between games is so bizarre, and it just makes you wonder about him. He wasn't an amazing unit, but he worked, and was a pretty hilarious guy.

9. Robin - The Tactician class is just amazing, and Robin does a great job demonstrating how useful magic is to all the new players who picked up Awakening. Besides that, I love his/her personality, supports, and the fact that they stole the spotlight from Chrom and actually kept it. I know, that's a little weird, but still. Robin's cool.

10. Anna - I love Anna. I wish she didn't start off as an advanced class and could support with more than Robin, but her personality is funny, she's decent, and I just liked having her around in Awakening.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Jesus, I don't know how you guys are picking so easy.
Maybe its because I've played 6 Fire Emblem games total, but I have an extremely hard time picking even my top 3 and y'all are doing a top 10 list?
Wow, y'all are dedicated.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Love how Tiki is the only Shadow Dragon character mentioned so far.

God, Nintendo needs to make a compilation release of the first six Fire Emblems so badly. There would even be incentive for it too since SMTxFE is coming out whenever.
Probably because most people only know Tiki from Awakening ;)
Not sure if I'd play the older games unless they are properly remade. I usually hate if games that are archaic, and from what I hear Shadow Dragon isn't particularly good (though not sure why exactly).

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
ok, time to sit down for 1 full hour to make my top 10(Really it was nearly 90 minutes :S)

1. Lucina
2. Lyn
3. Micaiah
4. Ike
5. Robin
6. Severa
7. Elincia
8. Lon'qu
9. Mia
10. Cordelia

Soren, Owain, Nah, Olivia, Rolf, Mist, Boyd, Gatrie, Tibarn, Haar, Jill, Sothe, Nephanee, Brom and Marth are the 15 characters left.

I'm playing shadow dragon atm so I can't include those characters yet.
Comparing school tests to this I'd rather do school tests cuze it's easier :S
I had to make a top15 for every game I did play which is 7 till 13 minus 11 which I am playing now. And am playing 6 now as well.
I had to make a top10 for all those games and then make 1 of top 25. Thats where it became doable.

Last edited:

Senario

Smash Ace
Is it me or is all "custom" options we've seen before only for neutral B moves? I see them in articles and on mario's stuff but it might be worth noting.

I would love more dark moves though. Dark mage is my favorite class in FE.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Is it me or is all "custom" options we've seen before only for neutral B moves? I see them in articles and on mario's stuff but it might be worth noting.
Rosalina's custom moves for Gravitational Pull were in a Famitsu issue. And in the April Direct we were shown a custom variant of Donkey Kong's Headbutt.

It's just a coincidence.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm a big fan of all the Black Knights.

I was worried I'd come back to this topic having moved 500 pages forward, as I passed out at my computer at 9/10 with the final image link being in my clipboard :V

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm a big fan of all the Black Knights.

I was worried I'd come back to this topic having moved 500 pages forward, as I passed out at my computer at 9/10 with the final image link being in my clipboard :V
And that's the story of how @ Shaya Shaya became a duck...
By the way, all the Black Knights?
I thought there was only one?

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Probably because most people only know Tiki from Awakening ;)
Not sure if I'd play the older games unless they are properly remade. I usually hate if games that are archaic, and from what I hear Shadow Dragon isn't particularly good (though not sure why exactly).
I personally thought Shadow Dragon was ok, just extremely forgettable. Like, I remember getting to the end chapter and beating it in like two or three turns thanks to the warp staff I believe. Never felt compelled to play it again.

Also, it did something that makes sense for the NES era but nowadays is just awful, which is that it gave you a bunch of units in certain chapters without there being any ... I guess personality to them? It's like "here, have some generic fighters, a hunter, w.e. else you might need" ... which means there's just very little connection to characters that don't get story time, which is a lot of them.

Some characters had a shred of story to them, but even then I just found it hard to care for them. Like Nabarl was cool and he was the first on the line of recruitable badass [usually myrmidons] with a killing edge ... but I find it hard to care for him when Guy and Joshua, for example, were much more likable in their games.

In short, that's why even though I played the game I cannot remember any of the characters well enough for a top ten list, unless they featured in some for in the short-lived, four episode anime ... but even then none of them are top ten for me.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
And that's the story of how @ Shaya Shaya became a duck...
By the way, all the Black Knights?
I thought there was only one?
I count 4.
Canus of FE1/3
, both wielders of the Mistolin in FE4
, FE9/10 oh my god best single character music theme in FE history; biggest problem I have with him is that he isn't blonde.

Only Trombe has a more iconic character theme song for me in turn-based strategy.

He also happens to be the Dark Knight's horse.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Iono, they kinda called themselves the Black Knight. Ares in quite the emotional and forever endearing type of way. He'll forever remain my favourite Black Knight.

I would hope that any FE4/5 universe remake would put a lot more effort into fleshing out Ares' story. FE4 heavily focused on the genealogical relationships/"responsibilities" between all the sons in the best Greek tragedy ever, more so Sigurd/Cuan than Eltosan, especially with Cuan/Leaf being the sole focus of FE5. All six are worthy of lordship. Nothing makes me feel better than having Leaf, Celice and Ares taking down Julius/Alvis together. Manfroy specifically left for Levin!Sety.

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Awakening actually gives us two more black knights.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Awakening actually gives us two more black knights.
They are two I definitely don't consider Black Knights.
And @ Shaya Shaya I do see what you are talking about but, sadly, FE4 is one of the few I haven't played, also, I played Shadow Dragon for DS, so I always knew Canus as, if I'm not mistaking the character (which is entirely possible), the Sable Knight.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I count 4.
Canus of FE1/3
, both wielders of the Mistolin in FE4
, FE9/10 oh my god best single character music theme in FE history; biggest problem I have with him is that he isn't blonde.

Only Trombe has a more iconic character theme song for me in turn-based strategy.

He also happens to be the Dark Knight's horse.
Great. Thanks for putting images of that crossover in my head. Fire Emblem X Super Robot Wars. That would be epic.

Also, isn't that music banned by international treaty? Something about it's epic nature and ability to override any other music playing. Too OP.

They are two I definitely don't consider Black Knights.
And @ Shaya Shaya I do see what you are talking about but, sadly, FE4 is one of the few I haven't played, also, I played Shadow Dragon for DS, so I always knew Canus as, if I'm not mistaking the character (which is entirely possible), the Sable Knight.
Sable means Black. It's the black used in heraldry, named after the fur of the sable.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Probably just redubbed it Sable Knight to prevent English fans from getting the wrong impression, as the Tellius Black Knight would be fresh on their minds and remembered fondly. And that they wanted one and only one Black Knight.

Odd, but what can you do.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
top 10:
1) Lucina - One of my favorite video game characters of all time. I really love the design of her outfit. Her struggle against the future apocalypse is told really strongly in Awakening. And her personality is so strongly on display in portraits and such.
2) Nephenee - Along with her strong design, Nephenee became such a tank for me in both PoR and RD. It was also satisfying to see her critical hit, especially when she threw the spear. I think she is the reason for no soldiers in Awakening. Nephenee was too powerful.
3) Brady - One of the fun things about the children in Awakening is how many of them end up the opposite of their parents. My favorite of the bunch is Brady, who is the opposite of the elitist Maribelle. Also, when he becomes a sage he is really awesome.
4) Ranulf - I liked Ranulf's attitude and he was the only Laguz I used regularly. That laid back attitude made him one of my favorites.
5) Jill - It's great to see Jill grow up from PoR and RD. She is also quite the powerful unit. But what gets me her piercing eyes. Really strong design.
6) Cherche - Cherche has my favorite of the supports, and I love her dynamic with Minerva. Her relationship with her mount is what every character should have with their mount.
7) Joshua - I really liked swordsmen as a kid. It was my favorite class. But I grew out of it. However, I never stopped liking Joshua. Part of the reason is his secret background, but mainly it's the cool hat.
8) Jaffar - I love the story of Jaffar and Nino, and while Jaffar joins the team far too easy, I just remember trying really hard to not let him die. So I probably like him as a sort of confirmation bias thing, but the Angel of Death is a cool nickname. Also, his conversations with Matthew are quite intense.
9) Henry - Just too fun to not have on this list.
10) Arvis - I never played his game, but his actions at the end of part 1 in the Genealogy of War are crazy. I love the music and tone of that scene. It's just amazing. I hope both End of Despair and Arvis make it into Smash. An Arvis AT would be way too awesome.

Here is End of Despair.

Last edited:
Top Bottom