• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Stalwartguardian

Smash Rookie
NNID
Alarith
3DS FC
0963-0545-3127
I don't have that much experience with Fire Emblem (Brawl, Awakening, and videos) so cut me some slack please.
1) Lyn probably, she seems to have a cool style.
2) Ike

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
I have two questions to start us off:

1) Who is your favorite Fire Emblem character?
2) Who is your favorite blue haired lord?
1. Tharja, Tharja, Tharja, Tharja, Tharja,
2. Lucina as Tharja's daughter, divorces Chrom and then hooks up with me again...

lol

Hong

The Strongest
1) Elincia. Easily. I wish she were the lord and lead of Path of Radiance, with Ike joining early in the game.
2) Ike of course. Lucina is a close second.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
It's cool. Can't expect anyone to read every post of every page.
I feel like I need to though. I've been gone most of the day and come back to see that there has been so much activity. I wanna catch up on everyone's points, but it's probably going to have to wait until late Wednesday - Thursday-ish (when there's probably going to be even more pages to read :p). The OP probably won't end up getting edited until then as well. I'd imagine that most are fine with it for now, but I'd like to update it as often as possible with nice user inputs since I do care what everyone has to say. The activity here is genuinely appreciated, so I'm looking forward to slowly catching up on what everyone is saying.

Since we got Lucina clarification, I'm expecting Robin will be next. It would help tremendously to have official information.

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

1) Either Joshua, L'Arachel, or Inigo. SS was my first, so I've got nostalgia goggles on that one.
2) Gotta be Lucina!

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Suppose it would have made sense to leave a more or less social thread as a social thread than make a social thread. Ah well. :)

These lands will be rather messy up until release. Until then we'll have a lot of topics simply trying to understand what Robin actually does as opposed to how we actually use it.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Black Knight (And I mean only Black Knight and not Zelgius), Olivia, Soren, and Joshua.

Ike.

1. What is your favorite class for Robin?
Any magic or sword class, or one that has both.

2. What is your favorite marriage partner for Robin/favorite Support Conversation(s)?
Me x Olivia.

3. What is your favorite parent for Morgan (aside from Robin)?
Olivia

Last edited:

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
I see this has become the ship thread than a support thread...in that case...*smirk* LETS GET THIS STARTED!

*Rolls out many shipping magic scrolls, starts giving off the sexual shipping energies* ARE YOU OKEH WITH THIS POWAH?! MAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Hong

The Strongest
2. What is your favorite marriage partner for Robin/favorite Support Conversation(s)?
1) Tactician. Would love to be a DREAD FIGHTER but I only have female Robins.
2) Don't care for marriage, but I like the conversations between Robin and Virion. Robin would be terrible at Advance Wars. :)
3) Chrom

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Poppycock! A simple picture does not declare love so soon! A poem is in order to show one's true feelings to their wiafus!!

Now get to work! *throws pins and papers*

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Like the moon over
the day, my love and devotion
are lost on the love of my life

Yes, I just did a modified version of Bowser's haiku.

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Can I just say...Robin single-handedly restored all of the hype that had slowly leaked out of me since E3 2013. I haven't personally felt this excited for a newcomer, for this game in general, really, since the first trailer which also showed Villager, who has up until now been my favorite newcomer that we've seen.
Robin, you son/daughter of a *****, thank the "gods" for your inclusion. I think you're pretty bland in-game personality-wise, no offense, but you're looking to be one of my favorite characters in Smash, and you represent a lot of what I wanted to happen in Smash. To think I was indifferent towards your potential inclusion before yesterday. Unbelievable on my part.
It takes a lot for me to even consider to not main Dedede with secondary Diddy, two of my favorite video game characters. Somehow Robin does. Somehow.

1) Henry
Anna is an extremely close second.
2) Ike.
Lucina's up there too.
Honorable mention to Marth just because he was the first Fire Emblem anything I saw in my life.

1) I'm boring; I can't see the avatar as anything other than a Tactician/Grandmaster. I'll jump around to get some skills, sure, but I always end with Grandmaster.
2) I don't necessarily care for the partnership itself, but, in terms of the sheer enjoyability of the dialogue, I like Female Robin and Walhart. Also Walhart blushing makes me laugh
3) Lucina.
For the sheer fact that I find it hilarious picturing the awkward moment where Lucina walks up to Chrom and tells him "this is my child. Your best friend is the father." :awesome:

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Lucina forum got me thinking;

How will Robin enter battle? Will she just use warp magic like Marth and Ike?

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
1) Favorite class for Robin would be the default Tactician. I can't get enough of that cloak.
2) Um...I'm not really sure. Chrom would make the story more compelling if I were playing a female Robin. For the male, it's definitely Lucina.
3) See above answer.:)

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

1. Nephenee. She was one of the first Fire Emblem characters I ever saw, apart from Marth and Roy in Melee, and her design immediately appealed to me. There's also Robin from this game (of course), Canas, and Wallace from FE7

2. Hector and Ike. It's a tie for me.

Some questions of my own:

1. Tactician (I'm so boring.)
2. Chrom and Lon'qu for female Robin (it's another tie for me), and Cordelia for male Robin. I quite liked the support conversations between Robin and Tiki, in both genders.
3. Walmart, no wait Walhart Dunno. I guess I'll say Henry because he is explicitly stated to be a great father later on.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
I'm thinking something like a heavenly strike of lightning and Robin appears....or...you know warp magic is cool...

not really...

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

I was thinking the time portal she shows up in when you first meet her.

Erm.... Read "Lucina forum" at the top. I'm tired. I done goofed.

But I think Robin will fly in. 'Cause OH YEAH S/HE CAN FLY NOW AND NOBODY KNOWS WHY.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
:D Of course a lot of people will like the Tactician. A lot of people who were Robin supporters just liked her at a superficial level. How she looks and what she can do.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

Well, I'll make it simple. The answer to both of these questions is Ike. Ike's just my favorite character overall because of how different and well developed his character and backstory was, and also that he was an amazing lord in combat.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Honestly. I just limited the fave characters I have to just the first 4 that popped in my head. There are quite a few more characters that I really really like, just too many to list.

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
3) Lucina.
For the sheer fact that I find it hilarious picturing the awkward moment where Lucina walks up to Chrom and tells him "this is my child. Your best friend is the father." :awesome:
I just picture Morgan showing up right after they tell Chrom they're engaged and just going "Hi grandpa!" That would be the most awkward moment possible.

Gigawattz

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1478-3568-2454
I was wondering, if the character customization for Robin DID involve picking and choosing which tomes you wanted for battle, what other dark magic tomes could be used to replace Nosferatu? I was thinking that Mire and/or Ruin could be interesting.

Morbi

Scavenger

Robin will already be on stage lying on the ground prior to the match starting. Chrom appears using warp magic to wake her up and help her to her feet.
:4robinf:

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
"Hey! Chrom! Buddy! Listen uh... I can totally- Listen no put down Falchion we can talk about this. CHROM!!!!!"

Top Bottom