• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I see just about half the people here are already maining Corrin. :p I guess it's understandable, but nobody knows how good he is yet. I can imagine a lot of people will change their minds.

That said, totally gonna main him myself. :4corrin: Not showing it in my mains though because Rabinz is most important to me and Meta Knight is too beautiful to leave out. :4robinm::4metaknight:

FINALLY! We're FINALLY gonna get to see the new trailer for KHIII and 2.8!!!

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Koiba Koiba , was that you I just fought on For Glory? I mean, the person I played against went by Koiba, played dark pit, jigglypuff, pikachu, and Rosalina so I assume it's you. I was the one rocking the "2Fung" tag who played one game of Robin and the rest Cloud (like everyone else nowadays, haha). If so, good games, they were fun! Talk about a small world.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I just realized something.
Is it just me or does Zero(from Fates) look a little like Basilio?

^I don't know why that image is so tiny.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Koiba Koiba , was that you I just fought on For Glory? I mean, the person I played against went by Koiba, played dark pit, jigglypuff, pikachu, and Rosalina so I assume it's you. I was the one rocking the "2Fung" tag who played one game of Robin and the rest Cloud (like everyone else nowadays, haha). If so, good games, they were fun! Talk about a small world.
Yep

Dat me :secretkpop:

And yea ggs!~ :happysheep:

I'll learn to play again Cloud someday :emptysheep:

And remember everyone, sweaty hands and Smash don't go together

Wait there's going to be a tournement?

Smh I can't be there :(

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I see just about half the people here are already maining Corrin. :p I guess it's understandable, but nobody knows how good he is yet. I can imagine a lot of people will change their minds.

That said, totally gonna main him myself. :4corrin: Not showing it in my mains though because Rabinz is most important to me and Meta Knight is too beautiful to leave out. :4robinm::4metaknight:

I'm more excited for Bayonetta. I mean look at this face of her's :4bayonetta:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

One of my smash 4 buddies made this wonderful image in light of Corrin's reveal.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Over two thousand likes since I've joined these boards. Thanks everyone for being so warm and welcoming! :grin:

Thanks to @Nah, AmericanDJ AmericanDJ , @UmbreonMageBrando, and all the others for some great matches! You're all truly worthy opponents, and that's coming from the most skilled swordsman in the galaxy. :4metaknight: (heheheh)

And of course, I'd like to thank @Wintropy and Zantetsugun Zantetsugun for tolerating (to a reasonable degree) my pig headedness. Thx guys. :3

Also thanks to Koiba Koiba for being the go-to person for avatars. Wish I was as gud at all that as you are. :grin:

I'd also like to thank ~Skelly~ ~Skelly~ , @redfeatherraven, and @The Soulless One just for being awesome. You guys are awesome, by the way. :emptysheep:

@Matsushi thanks for doing that thing. You know, that one thing. That thing you did for me. You remember. Of course you do.
Jestar Jestar thanks for laughing at my bad jokes when no one else would. :secretkpop:

TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 and Kotor Kotor , thanks for being so amusing. I will never forget any of your outlandish comments about Jon Cena.

Thanks to you guys and all the others for making my experience on Smashboards thus far a great one. I hope for many more memorable experiences to come. :grin:

UPDATE: almost forgot about our buddy Rinku リンク Rinku リンク . Saw you liked the post anyway. Thx for handing me my ass. :sheep: Those were some of the most intense matches I've ever played.

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I'm not into Star Wars at all. Am I the only one? D:
That is correct. You are quite possibly the only person on the planet to not absolutely adore Star Wars. Don't worry though; the new one gives you the opportunity to get with the program.

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Over two thousand likes since I've joined these boards. Thanks everyone for being so warm and welcoming! :grin:

Thanks to @Nah, AmericanDJ AmericanDJ , @UmbreonMageBrando, and all the others for some great matches! You're all truly worthy opponents, and that's coming from the most skilled swordsman in the galaxy. :4metaknight: (heheheh)

And of course, I'd like to thank @Wintropy and Zantetsugun Zantetsugun for tolerating (to a reasonable degree) my pig headedness. Thx guys. :3

Also thanks to Koiba Koiba for being the go-to person for avatars. Wish I was as gud as all that as you are. :grin:

I'd also like to thank ~Skelly~ ~Skelly~ , @redfeatherraven, and @The Soulless One just for being awesome. You guys are awesome, by the way. :emptysheep:

@Matsushi thanks for doing that thing. You know, that one thing. That thing you did for me. You remember. Of course you do.
Jestar Jestar thanks for laughing at my bad jokes when no one else would. :secretkpop:

TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 and Kotor Kotor , thanks for being so amusing. I will never forget many of your outlandish comments about Jon Cena.

Thanks to you guys and all the others for making my experience on Smashboards thus far a great one. I hope for many more memorable experiences to come. :grin:

UPDATE: almost forgot about our buddy Rinku リンク Rinku リンク . Saw you liked the post anyway. Thx for handing me my ***. :sheep: Those were some of the most intense matches I've ever played.
I see how it is...

I'm not into Star Wars at all. Am I the only one? D:
Nah, you're fine.
But you need to leave before THEY come...

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
This

text

is

just

here

so I

can

enjoy

the full glory of having both Corrins in the background of my posts!
But what if I don't wanna get with the program? :3

They? who are THEY??? D:
Then THEY will come, and THEY are the ULTIMATE Star Wars fans! Who insist that anyone who has not seen the Original Trilogy is a fool who does not understand what true Sci Fi cinema is!

Or it's just the Empire, or should I say, the New Order? (This is a reference to Star Wars by the way, since you haven't seen them)

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
D

Deleted member

This

text

is

just

here

so I

can

enjoy

the full glory of having both Corrins in the background of my posts!

Then THEY will come, and THEY are the ULTIMATE Star Wars fans! Who insist that anyone who has not seen the Original Trilogy is a fool who does not understand what true Sci Fi cinema is!

Or it's just the Empire, or should I say, the New Order? (This is a reference to Star Wars by the way, since you haven't seen them)
A very dangerous group of people...

It's too dangerous to explain...

I don't actually know.

Santa does a better job of explaining than I do.
So hardcore Star Wars fans pretty much? Who think people are filthy plebs for not watching the movies. :D

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
No problem man! I laugh at things most people wouldn't find funny and it's nice to see that someone besides me benefits from it.

It feels good to be mentioned/tagged/remembered so thanks for that!

Also good icon choice gurl. :secretkpop:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
So hardcore Star Wars fans pretty much? Who think people are filthy plebs for not watching the movies. :D
Whether you are interested or not, the Star Wars movies (notably the original trilogy) are just one of those things you have to watch. There is a reason why they are considered classics and why a lot of things in the entertainment industry take inspiration from them.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Too late, I've already been slained. D:

NOOOOOOOOO!
Whether you are interested or not, the Star Wars movies (notably the original trilogy) are just one of those things you have to watch. There is a reason why they are considered classics and why a lot of things in the entertainment industry take inspiration from them.
Similar to the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, or the Harry Potter series, it really just is one of those classics of movie history that can't be denied for it's place and legacy in cinema! I mean just look at us, decades after the original trilogy ended, and Star Wars is STILL going, with a brand new trilogy just starting!

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
To be fair, a lot of people would probably argue that the prequel trilogy is just as essential so that you can see why people do NOT do certain things in the entertainment industry. Probably.

Also thanks to Koiba Koiba for being the go-to person for avatars. Wish I was as gud at all that as you are. :grin:

TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 and Kotor Kotor , thanks for being so amusing. I will never forget any of your outlandish comments about Jon Cena.

UPDATE: almost forgot about our buddy Rinku リンク Rinku リンク . Saw you liked the post anyway. Thx for handing me my ***. :sheep: Those were some of the most intense matches I've ever played.
Oh I see--
I see how it is...
yeah what he said :secretkpop:

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I've enjoyed most of the Star Wars movies and games like KOTOR, but I'm not that interested in seeing The Force Awakens tbh.

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Speaking of Star Wars, I would totally fund this guy to make a SW anime revolving around TIE pilots!
(Not sure if this was posted some time ago but I'm posting it anyway.)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Never had any interest in Star Wars, myself. I get that they're pretty significant in the history of film, but if I wanted to watch something for that reason I'd rather watch a bunch of silent films. Been meaning to look up films like Metropolis, actually, but haven't had the time recently.

Top Bottom