• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

*Meta Knight Fiyt Meh instincts intensify*

So Soulless, how do you feel about a dragonkin :4corrin: joining the roster? (at least something akin to a dragonkin... a dragonkinkin, I guess? No spoilers, still waiting for English Fates release)
Kamui is close enough to a complete dragon/transform character that I can be satisfied although Tiki didn't make it.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Well my semester has officially ended and I am now at home.

Which means I finally have access to my Wii U again.

Which means I can finally whip play you people who I wanted to play.

I'll be on deck for matches once I get my GCN hands back and once I thoroughly lab Cloud.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Brah its on. I'm only good after 4 pm cause of this seasonal job but I should be good after that. Need to grind the cloud stuff especially with falco and robin and test out bowser buffs.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Gonna respond to this in spoilers;
When I do get my Skell? o: I'm not far in the game but I'm curious as to when I'll get it. And I'm obviously gonna model it after this:
Once you beat Chapter 6, you'll be able to do a series of missions that will get you your Skell license. A couple of them are a bit annoying, but most of them are pretty easy and some you might already complete when the missions are first assigned to you.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Once you beat Chapter 6, you'll be able to do a series of missions that will get you your Skell license. A couple of them are a bit annoying, but most of them are pretty easy and some you might already complete when the missions are first assigned to you.
Brah I keep on forgetting I need to play you as well. Trying to grind like a mug before Genesis.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm a little bit disappointed that female Corrin's icon on the sidebar is... not that good.

Oh well. This states a true fact~

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Ike is an angry mother lover in PoR
image.png

It's justified but still. Calm down

You've seen the full image too? Awesome. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who's seen the full thing. It's definitely a gorgeous piece of work. :love:
OOT Zelda is best Zelda so it always looks good to me IMO.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Agree 1 million %. :love::love::love: Good to see someone with the same opinion as me. :zeldamelee::zeldamelee::zeldamelee:
Let's put it like this, Hyrule Warriors persuade me towards that idea

They made Zelda look perfect in that game especially her normal mode as well

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Brah I keep on forgetting I need to play you as well. Trying to grind like a mug before Genesis.
I'm not sure when you're looking to play me, but usually I'm good on Monday-Wednesday.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Honest question, why do so many people on For Glory just stand there and let me charge up Cloud's Limit?! 3 times I got to fully charge my Limit on 3 different opponents! Do they just not understand how powerful Limit Charge is? Well, if they didn't before, they sure as hell do now! :4cloud:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Let's put it like this, Hyrule Warriors persuade me towards that idea

They made Zelda look perfect in that game especially her normal mode as well
I agree 100%. HW has fantastic character models. The lighting on certain stages really makes them shine like Death Mountain and the Crystal Cave portion of Eldin Caves.

Also that picture of Zelda made my heart skip a few beats even though I've seen it so many times already. She'll be the end of me I tell you!

Honest question, why do so many people on For Glory just stand there and let me charge up Cloud's Limit?! 3 times I got to fully charge my Limit on 3 different opponents! Do they just not understand how powerful Limit Charge is? Well, if they didn't before, they sure as hell do now!
:4cloud:
I want to say character inexperience, but it's not much, if at all different than any other character that can charge a move.

Then again, 4 glory is loaded with bad opponents so I guess there's that too.
It actually reminds me of when I played competitive Gen 4 Pokemon and people would let my :130: Dragon Dance to victory. A similar thing would happen with a Kyogre I had that would get the opportunity to use Calm Mind a bunch and become unstoppable.

:130:sweeps. I never get tired of them.:shades:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Honest question, why do so many people on For Glory just stand there and let me charge up Cloud's Limit?! 3 times I got to fully charge my Limit on 3 different opponents! Do they just not understand how powerful Limit Charge is? Well, if they didn't before, they sure as hell do now! :4cloud:
I play Falco; if you're charging anything, I will likely not be able to get there in time. If I decide to use Falco Phantasm, then you're going to punish it. I'm better off waiting, moving up in a (stage control) threatening way, or even using Blaster to "scare" you. The woes of playing a character whose run speed is slower than Kirby, Wario, and Ike and whose air speed is slower than Fox - Why? Why does he get to be faster there too!? -, Marth, Robin, and Zelda.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I want to say character inexperience, but it's not much, if at all different than any other character that can charge a move.

Then again, 4 glory is loaded with bad opponents so I guess there's that too.
Yeah, I think "4 Glory" is the only real answer.
I wonder if Fates will get an update for Roy..
I certainly hope so, cause that would be balling!

Also, your avatar is amazing!
I play Falco; if you're charging anything, I will likely not be able to get there in time. If I decide to use Falco Phantasm, then you're going to punish it. I'm better off waiting, moving up in a (stage control) threatening way, or even using Blaster to "scare" you. The woes of playing a character whose run speed is slower than Kirby, Wario, and Ike and whose air speed is slower than Fox - Why? Why does he get to be faster there too!? -, Marth, Robin, and Zelda.
That would make sense, if one of my opponents wasn't playing SONIC!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Here are the FE amiibo characters in Fate.

Can anyone get the crit quotes translated?
Sexy cool
I'm a little bit disappointed that female Corrin's icon on the sidebar is... not that good.

Oh well. This states a true fact~
What does the pose/picture look like? I can't find one of her for some reason(and the Smash Bros website is banned at school).

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Usually after my work gets done for the day after 4 pm. I can hit you up next Monday if your not busy?
I'm available that day. Just go ahead and tag me when your online Monday and we'll play some.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I may have come across a problem in FE7. I was supposed to get a choice to accept Chapter 16x, right?
Well I didn't and it currently put me at the save screen.
So am I supposed to trigger something and mixed something up or did I just automatically accept it? Because Mathew did talk to the girl at the end of the chapter.
So am I doing something wrong or am I doing something right?
Here are the FE amiibo characters in Fate.

Can anyone get the crit quotes translated?
I don't know what most of the crit quotes are but I know that Marth says "Minne, Minette akure" (or however you spell that) like he does in smash. This translates to "Everyone, please look at me!".

Everyone but me. :emptysheep:
I don't have Mario maker either.
I'm with you guys since I still don't have SMM yet:emptysheep: :emptysheep:

D

Deleted member

I might get Mario Maker for Christmas though. Dunno when I'll play it seriously though since I'm still at the beginning of Xenoblade X.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have to wait until Sunday. I can wait. I can be patient on certain things.

I simply don't have Super Mario Maker. If my brother brings his copy when he comes up for Christmas, I can look into your stage.
Cool. Most of my stages are hard. Intentional or not..

Top Bottom