• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

Well he's only been with my store for the aforementioned time, but he's been with the company for longer than I've existed. 31 years. I actually had a boss that was with the company less than I had and he was fine. He was pretty chill, sadly he's not with the company anymore.
Ah, gotcha. I have two other managers besides her. One of them is kinda an old grump but he's still a bit better than she and my other manager is so chill and cool. The team leaders are cool too. They should promote the team leaders to managers and fire the racist manager who hates me. :denzel:

Awesome, what time would be good for you?
I'll let you know. I have to clean tomorrow and I was going to get Xenoblade Chronicles X as well.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Is anybody else here a big reader? I want to talk about books, but I'm worried I may be the only bookworm on this thread... :[

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I'm not a big bookreader as I used to be, but I've still read a lot, and still do read.

Also, I'm finally ready to start ****posting VGA memes

THE WITCHER 3!?!?

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I didn't see the VGAs, but the best things I did see from it were Reggie's eulogy to Iwata and Konami being called out for their asinineness.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
redfeatherraven redfeatherraven wth is with that avatar, o my goodness. lol

I haven't read much outside of textbooks lately, but I used to read quite a bit. Especially sci fi like Jules Verne and H. G. Wells, with some fantasy thrown in, as is the case with C.S. Lewis' Narnia series, Lord of the Rings, heck, I even read Tolkien's The Silmarillion... That was a hard read.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Were people really expecting a Smash reveal at the awards earlier? It seemed pretty obvious it wasn't going to happen, considering they've never done that kind of thing before...

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Because I know we got plenty of Maki fans here.

Is anybody else here a big reader? I want to talk about books, but I'm worried I may be the only bookworm on this thread... :[
I am, but I haven't had a lot of time lately to read for fun, so it's mostly just been school assignment readings.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I read constantly~

I haven't had much time to read recently though, except for rereading poems by T.S. Eliot. :3

D

Deleted member

yo guys can you pls help me

How do I get my friend to be around here more? It's not like he doesn't like you guys but he just feels intimidated by how large the boards are.

D

Deleted member

How do I get my friend to be around here more? It's not like he doesn't like you guys but he just feels intimidated by how large the boards are.
Tbh I would just encourage him to introduce himself here.

We only bite sometimes.~

:upsidedown:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I'm not much of a reader outside of science fiction and anything on the Second World War, but I do read quite a bit if the book(s) I'm reading is/are engaging or interesting enough.

The only thing I can think of this morning is to just try to encourage him more. Try to get him to convince himself that we are a welcome bunch and not intimidating people.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

I'd suggest introducing him to one or two threads he would be interested in. If he's really wants to stay, he'll learn to explore the boards little by little on his own.
That's what happened to me, anyway.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

Get him to introduce himself, we're one of the most welcoming and inviting social threads on Smashboards~ :3

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK

I would have thought my Kill la Kill Ryuko post would have peaked his interest to stay a bit. Tell him santa Rinku has more for him if he decides to stop by again ;)

D

Deleted member

Get him to introduce himself, we're one of the most welcoming and inviting social threads on Smashboards~ :3
He already did introduce himself tho' a while back. Remember @Spinny?

I kinda understand SB is not for everyone, but I really want him to be here more especially over the ****hole that was the message board (The Sonic Stadium) we used to go on a lot lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Finally done with part 3 of Radiant Dawn. No more Fail Brigade, thankfully - now I can just stick Haar on their team and relax (though Jill is doing pretty good too, somehow I managed to get her close to third tier via DB maps alone. The rest of the DB is trash though).

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Finally done with part 3 of Radiant Dawn. No more Fail Brigade, thankfully - now I can just stick Haar on their team and relax (though Jill is doing pretty good too, somehow I managed to get her close to third tier via DB maps alone. The rest of the DB is trash though).
Did you do that requirement for the extra Soren dialouge and recruitment of Lehran in part 3 or no just curious?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
YAAS! :4falcon:It's finally finished! I've been working on this over the past few days (aka when I SHOULD have been doing more homework, lol) but now it is done! I think it turned out very nice, and I hope you'll agree.

*WARNING - Mature language and content etc etc, let's just do this thang!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Were people really expecting a Smash reveal at the awards earlier? It seemed pretty obvious it wasn't going to happen, considering they've never done that kind of thing before...
We got Batman and Walking Dead, so that's good enough.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Link is one of my mains but I'm not a fan of the Link social. :/ I'll just keep it there.
Anywho how is everyone? I'm off work today thank goodness.
Using my 3 day weekend to straighten up the house followed by MH4U and schoolwork.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I'm supposed to clean my room and bathroom but don't really feel like. I've had a headache from all that crying I did last night.
Because of that manager, right? Take some pain meds and sit back for a bit, you'll feel better.

D

Deleted member

Because of that manager, right? Take some pain meds and sit back for a bit, you'll feel better.
Yep, she really did me in. I took some advil so my head feels better but I'm definitely taking it easy today. I have 10 hours of hell tomorrow.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Yep, she really did me in. I took some advil so my head feels better but I'm definitely taking it easy today. I have 10 hours of hell tomorrow.
Yeah get lots of rest and relax.
You're gonna need it.

Top Bottom