• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Yep, she really did me in. I took some advil so my head feels better but I'm definitely taking it easy today. I have 10 hours of hell tomorrow.
File a complaint to the general manager if you feel she's out to get you. Also, what fast food place has it's new employees work 10 hour shifts?!

Take my advice: If you feel that the working conditions are not going to improve, file your two week notice to your general manager and search for a much better job or even an internship if you can. A minimum wage job with the crappy conditions you described is not worth the physical, mental or emotional toll.

D

Deleted member

File a complaint to the general manager if you feel she's out to get you. Also, what fast food place has it's new employees work 10 hour shifts?!

Take my advice: If you feel that the working conditions are not going to improve, file your two week notice to your general manager and search for a much better job or even an internship if you can. A minimum wage job with the crappy conditions you described is not worth the physical, mental or emotional toll.
Yeah, I don't get why I'm getting long shifts. I know it's good for the money but seriously I'm not working a corporate job. I guess she took advantage of the fact that I'm not in school and have no other commitments. I'm so behind on anime now (and haven't watched Gravity Falls in over two weeks) because of work lol.

I'll probably give it a month to see how the situation goes. My mother said also that I should just suck it up and continue to be nice to them even if they aren't to me, and do a good job at work, which I do anyway. Hopefully I've just caught her on bad days but we'll see how it pans out.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Yeah, I don't get why I'm getting long shifts. I know it's good for the money but seriously I'm not working a corporate job. I guess she took advantage of the fact that I'm not in school and have no other commitments. I'm so behind on anime now (and haven't watched Gravity Falls in over two weeks) because of work lol.

I'll probably give it a month to see how the situation goes. My mother said also that I should just suck it up and continue to be nice to them even if they aren't to me, and do a good job at work, which I do anyway. Hopefully I've just caught her on bad days but we'll see how it pans out.
Sounds like a plan. Just tough it out and do a good job. Hopefully it works out.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
That wondrous feeling when a Side-B abusing Diddy Kong flings himself right into my Shulk's Smash Art FSmash. And he had been teabagging me throughout the match even when he epic failed an Up B recovery early in the match. Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa , you know I only have 3DS smash.

Also frustrating that I finally run into a real good Link... While playing Mario for the Conquest. >.< And he didn't stick around after mauling my pathetic Mario so I could show him my mains....

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Link is one of my mains but I'm not a fan of the Link social. :/ I'll just keep it there.
Anywho how is everyone? I'm off work today thank goodness.
Doing well, celebrating my mothers birthday today and she's going on a cruise with my father for her 40th birthday. Would you still be interested in playing today? If not that's totally fine with me.

Hey tacticians what's been happening? It's crazy that this thread has hit page 1666.
Just got back from lunch with a friend and playing 2v2 smash with him. It was fun.

D

Deleted member

Doing well, celebrating my mothers birthday today and she's going on a cruise with my father for her 40th birthday. Would you still be interested in playing today? If not that's totally fine with me.

Just got back from lunch with a friend and playing 2v2 smash with him. It was fun.
Maybe we can later tonight or Sunday (I'm working all day tomorrow unfortunately).
I was too into playing Xenoblade X for almost 2 hours that I lost track of time~

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Maybe we can later tonight or Sunday (I'm working all day tomorrow unfortunately).
I was too into playing Xenoblade X for almost 2 hours that I lost track of time~
Oh no you're fine lol. I'm about to have dinner with my family in a bit anyway so no worries :)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I got an Xbox One for A Christmas gift. My dad gave it to me today because of great grades...I have a goodly great life.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Is anybody else here a big readership? I want to talk about books, but I'm worried I may be the only bookworm on this thread... :[
I read because my school makes me.
Or he could be like me and forget to post in his main's board.
Does posting in a Discord or Skype group thread count?

Also frustrating that I finally run into a real good Link... While playing Mario for the Conquest. >.< And he didn't stick around after mauling my pathetic Mario so I could show him my mains....
I know that feeling.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Totally waiting for Raziek to walk in and say he'll pistol-whip tome-bash the next guy that says ****posting.

:3
You're not the only one who feels that way.

Raz has actually been clamping down on the ****posting here in the Robin thread.

I'll admit, the ****posting here is keeping me away from the thread though. I too would like to see less ****posting.
In reference to this, I gotta be clear on something.

I've basically stopped trying to keep up with this thread because the ****posting has gotten so bad that I just don't even want to deal with the headache of handing out infractions.

But if it's keeping other people away too..... that's not ok. I have to do something about that.

So it's going to be time to starting coming down on it.

OFFICIAL AND FINAL WARNING:

Tone it down. Talking to other users is fine. Saying silly things is fine. But when you have a meaningless banter back-and-forth with someone that takes 10 posts and accomplishes literally nothing, all you are doing is flooding the thread.

That means cut back on the gifs, cut back on the memes, or AT THE LEAST try to condense the posts into less individual posts.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Top Bottom