• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I think it'll be Darth Pika armed with a cross-guard lightsaber.

Also, to any #Nohr people in this thread, today is Camilla's Fire Emblem Boob Lady's birthday.

That is all.

Somebody's in a Star Wars-y mood today!

A most joyous Happy Birthday to milady Camilla!!!

Come on, Absol...
Ooooh! Absol would be baller!
Gyarados. :emptysheep:

JK. I'd like to have Dragonite. Some may deem him too similar to Charizard, however. I guess Sceptile would be a reasonable choice, too.

I know we already have Shadow Mewtwo and all, but I'm half expecting it to be Mewtwo.

Above all though, I think a bug-type would be cool. I've heard people suggest Scizor or Pinsir, but I'd like to see Heracross. He'd be a freaking tank. I'd like to see what could be done with Ariados, too. He could be super fast and do spidery things. Galvantula would be pretty swood for similar reasons, but I think Ariados could capture the playstyle in a more pure form (we already have two electric types, anyway).
Inb4 it's good ol' :129: as a troll character.

Oh damn how did I forget about my old buddy Heracross?! He's such a BAMF! Honestly I'd prefer Heracross to Scizor. Nothing against Scizor, but Heracross is just such an awesome dude! Ariados or Galvantula could be pretty interesting.
stunfisk I mean Machoke and Pika Libre are prectically robbing me of Wii U + Pokken money but Still Stunfisk
actually i know understand that two of my favorite pokemon types are electric and Fighting and sadly I still don't have access to an electric fighting type I might make a rough sketch of a fakemon though
STUNFISK
Derps Into Battle!!

Just thought of another choice for my wishlist!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Finally getting back on track with Radiant Dawn. Just coming up to the last few chapters of Part 3, which means more "fun" with the Fail Dawn Brigade. Yay :/

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ive been awake for 23 hours and need to stay awake another 10 atleast to keep my sleep schedule straight.

Come to me insomnia,

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Finally getting back on track with Radiant Dawn. Just coming up to the last few chapters of Part 3, which means more "fun" with the Fail Dawn Brigade. Yay :/
Have fun lol. I need to get back to it myself on the chapter with your using Ike's army against the Dawn Brigade at the river I'm trying to get Ike to attack the Black Knight and survive and Soren attack Micaiah without a Bolting or meteor spell for the extra dialouge and the final character recruitment at the end. RIP me it's borderline suicide and it's on hard mode on top of that.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Tiki in Project X Zone 2 confirmed.

(probably never gonna play this game, but that's still cool I guess).

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
"A new battle Pokemon participated in the decision! Twitter campaign in the summer of saportpokemon too 12 / 10 (Thursday) at the same time announced! Let's expect to compete any Pokemon?!"

Who do you think it will be? I'm hoping for Hawlucha, Sylveon, or Sceptile!
I reckon either Serperior, Squirtle or Jolteon.

Though honestly, I kind hope they add all the Eeveelutions to the game. That would be amazing.

:135:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Can we talk about what an awesome name AmericanDJ AmericanDJ has?
That reminds me of one time I was playing a friendly and someone mentioned a tag that he rated a 6/10 and the guy I was playing friendlies with said, "Well what would a 10/10 be?" The guy said, "Well yesterday there was someone with the tag suicidal playdoh."
10/10 tag indeed.
"A new battle Pokemon participated in the decision! Twitter campaign in the summer of saportpokemon too 12 / 10 (Thursday) at the same time announced! Let's expect to compete any Pokemon?!"

I'm not sure how likely this is but I want it to be :143: for the lolz.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Pretty sure I established this a while ago.

Never thought I'd :4greninja: a :4metaknight:!
Not the first time I've been :4greninja:'d. And I can guarantee it won't be the last. :sadsheep:

It happens to the best of us. That it happens to me is proof of that. :denzel: :troll:

Just looked back into the whole new Pokken character thing, and there's actually a hint attached: the Pokémon will have the character ン in its Japanese name.

That rules out the following: Mewtwo, Heracross, Ariados, Squirtle, Serperior, Scizor, Pinsir, and (this one's gonna sting) Hawlucha.

Sceptile, Galvantula, Jolteon, and Snorlax are still in the realm of possibility for the announcement.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Just looked back into the whole new Pokken character thing, and there's actually a hint attached: the Pokémon will have the character ン in its Japanese name.

That rules out the following: Mewtwo, Heracross, Ariados, Squirtle, Serperior, Scizor, Pinsir, and (this ones gonna sting) Hawlucha.

Sceptile, Galvantula, Jolteon, and Snorlax are still in the realm of possibility for the announcement.
It would be hilarious if this happened.
And R.I.P. Hawlucha:sadsheep:

Nah

Smash Champion
Which ones do have the ン character in their Japanese name then?

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Purin sings into battle!

Now, instead of her tr4sh incarnation she can now OHKO any opponent just by standing!

Enjoy your game!

But really she has the same japanese characters
I'll be totally fine if she actually got in though

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Weeman Weeman

I didn't know you taught the art of Slamming.

D

Deleted member

Ayyye how is everyone~
Getting into the festive mood with this avatar.
I didn't make it

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Not the first time I've been :4greninja:'d. And I can guarantee it won't be the last. :sadsheep:

It happens to the best of us. That it happens to me is proof of that. :denzel: :troll:

That rules out the following: Mewtwo, Heracross, Ariados, Squirtle, Serperior, Scizor, Pinsir, and (this one's gonna sting) Hawlucha.

Galvantula! Come on boys this coulb be it!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Um, sure, I don't see why not.
Raph switched bodies with a Kraang on accident due to a machine brain swapping plan called Plan 10(just like the episode I'd called). Way later...near the end...Casey and April got brain swapped. While April didn't like being inside a man(pause?), Casey enjoyed...to much of being inside April(pause? Need t stop watching Dashie). He then decided to check out her butt and play with it while being in her body. The end

P.S. If you ever switch bodies with a girl, DO NOT do what Casey did.

D

Deleted member

MEWTWO! MEWTWO! MEW-

That rules out the following: Mewtwo
...Oh.
I mean Greninja! Go Greninja! Yeah! Greninja!

(Greninja is still eligible, right? in all seriousness, I want Greninja)

You guys are weird.
You just realized this now? :p

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Raph switched bodies with a Kraang on accident due to a machine brain swapping plan called Plan 10(just like the episode I'd called). Way later...near the end...Casey and April got brain swapped. While April didn't like being inside a man(pause?), Casey enjoyed...to much of being inside April(pause? Need t stop watching Dashie). He then decided to check out her butt and play with it while being in her body. The end

That seems like what a perverted dude would do...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

That sounds like something most guys would do.

Top Bottom