• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I am a bachelor from the Zelda Social coming to say that us gorls have reached 2,500 pages and 100,000 posts.
At least you crazy Robins are halfway there, that's better than most other socials!
:secretkpop:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I am a bachelor from the Zelda Social coming to say that us gorls have reached 2,500 pages and 100,000 posts.
At least you crazy Robins are halfway there, that's better than most other socials!
There are other socials? Ohhhh, that must've been what those were on the other character boards. I thought those were metagame discussions.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
<Image Removed>
How did I not learn of this edit's existence until now?
Just a heads up, the picture you posted does violate the site rules. I recommend that you remove it before you get nailed for it.

D

Deleted member

Just a heads up, the picture you posted does violate the site rules. I recommend that you remove it before you get nailed for it.
tbh tho people have avis with cleavage all the time and nobody complains

Last edited by a moderator:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
It makes me happy to know that there still exist people who weren't there for the original Ridley thread.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
tbh tho people have avis with cleavage all the time and nobody complains
That would depend on the image itself and who is looking at it. Personally, I'm not bothered by any of it. Regardless, the site needs to maintain its family friendliness and we all need to enforce its "keep it clean" policy. Honestly, the image you posted wasn't all THAT bad, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
It makes me happy to know that there still exist people who weren't there for the original Ridley thread.
I do remember that thread. It WAS long.

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I've only played PM once. Sucks for everyone who enjoyed waiting for every update for it.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
It's a bit upsetting to hear about the PM thing. I hear three or four original character were planning to be added soon too :L
but on that note
It's December now.Time to go through user profiles and see how many people Photoshop a Santa hat on their avatar
not that i have any room to talk

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Zantetsugun Zantetsugun I see you're getting festive. That's probably the most adorable representation of Ridley I've ever seen. :009:

Speaking of Ridley, did anyone else notice Ridley's icon isn't available in the smileys? I was actually kinda surprised by that.

It's a bit upsetting to hear about the PM thing. I hear three or four original character were planning to be added soon too :L
but on that note
It's December now.Time to go through user profiles and see how many people Photoshop a Santa hat on their avatar
not that i have any room to talk
R.I.P. Lyn and Knuckles. :sadsheep:

I'd totally put a Santa hat on this
pic and use it as my avi, but sadly I lack the software for such photo edits...

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Never got Project M during the time it was available. What that game was designed as was never my cup of tea. Still, I did like looking at the alternate costumes they had provided. I'm still curious as to why the official smash games have yet to include Bowser's Castle as a stage when all these other fan games/mods included one.

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
I played Project M a bit, it was becoming probably my second most played Smash game (which isn't that hard to accomplish, my main one is Smash 4 and the others barely have any playtime compared to it.) I really enjoyed it and still will continue to enjoy it. The good thing I see about this though is the fact that there can now be a stable meta for it, because there will be no more balance patches and whatnot.

Needless to say, its not over yet. There'll still be people having fun playing it, and enjoying themselves while playing it. It will not be forgotten.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
yo, Robins

It's everyone's favorite Dedede player that you don't remember! :4dedede:
Who let this guy in here? I'm just playin lol, how's it goin Feels? We should play "Journey" or something together again sometime.

I remember playing PM once when it was in the early stages of development. I enjoyed it quite a bit as well since :link2:was at least half decent in that game.

It was fun nonetheless and it's a bit sad to see it go but all things come to an end at some point.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
What's happening tacticians? I see that some of you are in the Christmas spirit which is nice to see.

Also noticed that some of you changed your name which was an interesting surprise.

Only thing I have to say about PM is that I didn't expect it to get shutdown as fast and sudden as it did.

At least there's still tons of ways to download it if you still want to try or play it.

Anyway, have a good start to December.:225:

D

Deleted member

Who let this guy in here? I'm just playin lol, how's it goin Feels? We should play "Journey" or something together again sometime.

I remember playing PM once when it was in the early stages of development. I enjoyed it quite a bit as well since :link2:was at least half decent in that game.

It was a fun nonetheless and it's a bit sad to see it go but all things come to an end at some point.
Yo, comrade. I'm doing alright, had a pretty stressful day at school but otherwise OK.

Sup with you?

And yeah, I got into PM when 3.5 came out. Pretty sad to see it go, now let's hope PM tournaments don't vanish.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
What's happening tacticians? I see that some of you are in the Christmas spirit which is nice to see.

Also noticed that some of you changed your name which was an interesting surprise.

Only thing I have to say about PM is that I didn't expect it to get shutdown as fast and sudden as it did.

At least there's still tons of ways to download it if you still want to try or play it.

You haven't did a festive avatar yet? I can get you one. Also Brawl- is still alive and kicking so we haven't lost all the fun Brawl mods yet

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK

Jestar senpai please notice me~

Yo, comrade. I'm doing alright, had a pretty stressful day at school but otherwise OK.

Sup with you?

And yeah, I got into PM when 3.5 came out. Pretty sad to see it go, now let's hope PM tournaments don't vanish.
Ah I see, nothing much honestly. Just work and getting ready for the holidays. My mother's birthday is coming up next week so that'll be fun.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
You haven't did a festive avatar yet?
I'm waiting for the smash direct thing to happen first. After that, I'll look into getting festive depending on what gets shown.

Jestar senpai please notice me~
I acknowledge your presence and appreciate your like and kind words. You have my blessing this holiday season.

D

Deleted member

Brawl- is friggin' amazing. Why more people don't play it is beyond me especially since Wi-Fi works on it without having to do absolutely anything.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I'm waiting for the smash direct thing to happen first. After that, I'll look into getting festive depending on what gets shown.
Which roughly translates to:
"Waiting for Wolf who is definitely going to get announced at the direct so I can photo shop a Santa hat on him"

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
WAIT WHAT :yoshi64:
shhhh

no tears now

only fire

sweet, tasty fire~ <3

Which roughly translates to:
"Waiting for Wolf who is definitely going to get announced at the direct so I can photo shop a Santa hat on him"
At this stage I'd honestly be surprised if Wolf was announced.

Still, it be preeeetty great~ :3

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
So what does everybody hope / expect from the December broadcast?

I don't have much in the way of grand expectations, I'm just hoping we get a release date for Cloud, maybe another character or two, and an idea of when the ballot character(s) will be released (if they're not confirmed in the broadcast, yet I highly doubt they will be).

Still holding out hope for K. Rool somewhere down the road. If that happens, I can rest content with Smash 4 for the rest of eternity~ ;3

Top Bottom