• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Jterr

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule ,Skyloft, Akaneia, Tellius, Ylisse, Magvel
NNID
PinoyPlayerJ
3DS FC
4167-4991-9631
With all this Marth talk, there's something you should know.

The guy who won the monthly yesterday (a darn good Sheik main) used Marth for 4 of the 7 battles in the finals, and won all four times. (He was at the top of loser's bracket, so he had to win two best 3o5 matches.) One of those were against ZSS and the others were against Mario.

I mean wut. But no, if you have a skilled Marth, you can go far.
If you are skilled with any character you can go far.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Xenoblade Chronicles X has a bigger open world than Skyrim and Fallout 4 combined(there was another game that was comoared, but also was in the same boat as the other 2 mentioned above and highlighted).

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Xenoblade Chronicles X has a bigger open world than Skyrim and Fallout 4 combined(there was another game that was comoared, but also was in the same boat as the other 2 mentioned above and highlighted).
Witcher 3 which is bigger (and better) than both of those Bethesda games.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Speaking of, I picked up the first two Witcher games but have yet to actually get around to them. Are they worth going through, or?
Yes. They'll engulf lots of your time.
They're very linear compared to 3 though.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Of course the match where we beat the first "level" is the one where I dye when the CPU has 8 stocks.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Of course the match where we beat the first "level" is the one where I dye when the CPU has 8 stocks.
Yeah, sorry. @rinku and I play this almost daily because we usually have a third player with us.

One thing to note is that this minigame is like an RPG. To prevent friendly fire, we take turns beating up the CPU. It's a mini-game about patience, and knowing when to strike.

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Once again I learn that contact lenses and Smash don't mix.

I also ran into my first cocky namecaller on FG (naturally) today. Player called me a noob despite me nearly beating his best (I presume it's his best but I'm uncertain, because he left after the one match) with a character I hardly use.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I'm going under the assumption that this hasn't been posted yet.

Will these comics ever stop being funny?

:135:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Just signed up to a new Kirby fan forum. It's going to be primarily driven on fanfics and sprite animations, especially, well, sprite animations about the fanfics. It just went up like a week ago, so it only has around a hundred users at the time of this post.

I bet you can't guess what my username is. :awesome: (:4metaknight:)

I introduced myself by going straight to the chat and saying "watup, *******." The response was an absolute panic: "OH MY GOD IT'S META KNIGHT" "HE'S COME TO STEAL OUR BUTTS" "HIDE YOUR CHILDREN." :rotfl:

I was surprised how much fear was caused by my speech about how I would conquer them, how anybody who would join my army would be spared, and how the strong would rise to rule the world that was rightfully theirs.

Maybe the folks here at Smashboards could learn a thing or two from the dedicated Kirby fanbase. :demon:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just signed up to a new Kirby fan forum. It's going to be primarily driven on fanfics and sprite animations, especially, well, sprite animations about the fanfics. It just went up like a week ago, so it only has around a hundred users at the time of this post.

I bet you can't guess what my username is. :awesome: (:4metaknight:)

I introduced myself by going straight to the chat and saying "watup, *******." The response was an absolute panic: "OH MY GOD IT'S META KNIGHT" "HE'S COME TO STEAL OUR BUTTS" "HIDE YOUR CHILDREN." :rotfl:

I was surprised how much fear was caused by my speech about how I would conquer them, how anybody who would join my army would be spared, and how the strong would rise to rule the world that was rightfully theirs.

Maybe the folks here at Smashboards could learn a thing or two from the dedicated Kirby fanbase. :demon:
Username=IAmMetaKnight

D

Deleted member

Whatever happened to the gal we all know and love known as @Sanae? I wonder if she's been improving in my absence. I can't remember if I ever fought her... :sadsheep:

Define "in a bit." I'd say about ten or fifteen minutes is good for me.

:4metaknight:
I'm still around and post when I can, I have a job now so lately I've been working my butt off. D:
I probably haven't improved in the slightest either but maybe next time I have a day off we can fight~

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Last edited:
Top Bottom