• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Catching up to activity in this thread like

Who are you guys gonna marry for your first runs of each path in Fates?

Hoshido: Setsuna or Oboro
Nohr: Luna or Nyx
Third Route: Setsuna or Elise

:p
Nohr -
Male: Nyx
Female: Silas

Hoshido -
Male: Kazahana or Orochi
Female: Suzukaze

3rd Path -
?????
Camilla is meh. I like her least of the female cast.

Such boundaries do not exist on the waifu/husbando train :secretkpop:
Waifu train don't stop for nuthin'!!!!! :cool: :denzel:

Alright, I'll make it blunt.
Oooooooooooh myyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :drohyou:
GRIMA WILL DESTROY YOUR SO CALLED FATE AHAHAHA--...
No...! I must...resist...succumbing...to d-d-...

DORKNESS
KINGDOM NERDS! FILL ME, WITH THE POWER OF DORKNESS!!!!

- MEANWHILE BACK AT THE PLOT! -

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realized something... These two share something in common. No, it's not them being beautiful bishies.

Hint: it starts with a "T".

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
It's all good lol. You have a pretty good Meta Knight and Robin going there honestly. Shield in my opinion is actually one of the best options against Link (especially if you know how to perfect shield).

Considering his grab is a tether it can be dodged and avoided easier than normal grabs. Even if he does manage to grab you most of his grab setups are very "read" dependent as anything guaranteed is pretty situational.

I've been a Link main for about 4 years now and I'll tell you now that going for a grab isn't really worth the risk of missing sometimes.

As far as advice goes, I'd look into learning how to deal with projectiles. Your CQC is pretty good but you seem to have trouble finding a way in and approaching.

I would advise not using Side-B with :4metaknight:in neutral considering it has a lot of start up and can be DI'd out of which can get you punished pretty hard.

I'd say you're a tiny bit above average, you seem to have a grasp of what to do but just need practice in executing it.
Thanks! This helps a lot! :grin:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man tomorrow night is gonna suck if today is anything to go on. I work 10 pm until 6:30 am.

It's 10:30pm right now and I'm having trouble staying awake. lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Man tomorrow night is gonna suck if today is anything to go on. I work 10 pm until 6:30 am.

It's 10:30pm right now and I'm having trouble staying awake. lol
I feel sorry for you guys that work all night

You would think in Canada they wouldn't make you work that long

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I bring to you Tacticians the latest Awkward Zombie comic to start your day with:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

a long road i am not ready for awaits me.

I'm on the western continent, after finally getting a ship to cross there. I don't know how much I have left, but I imagine there's still a ways to go, because apparently I need to go find the kingdom's prince if I'm going to meet with the king or something.

Yeah, I just finished playing FFIV on the Wii VC a while back. FFIV is one of my favorite FF games, and Rydia is one of my favorite FF characters, so I just thought that I wanted to make an avatar of her out of fondness for that game.~
OH jeez, you've still got a ways to go. The next few boss fights are the hardest in the game if you ask me, so be ready for them.

Yess, Rydia is easily my 2nd favorite Final Fantasy character (right behind Tidus). Have you played the sequel, After Story? It's VERY, VERY long, but it's so enjoyable! I love how they did it.

Hoshido: Anna or Oboro
Nohr: Anna
Invisible: Anna

Don't judge me!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I bring to you Tacticians the latest Awkward Zombie comic to start your day with:
Let's talk about this for a second.

Marth doesn't deserve respect!

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
With all this Marth talk, there's something you should know.

The guy who won the monthly yesterday (a darn good Sheik main) used Marth for 4 of the 7 battles in the finals, and won all four times. (He was at the top of loser's bracket, so he had to win two best 3o5 matches.) One of those were against ZSS and the others were against Mario.

I mean wut. But no, if you have a skilled Marth, you can go far.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Splatoon should have like.. A tower defense kind of online game where you and 3 others fight waves of Octo guys until you get splated.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
With all this Marth talk, there's something you should know.

The guy who won the monthly yesterday (a darn good Sheik main) used Marth for 4 of the 7 battles in the finals, and won all four times. (He was at the top of loser's bracket, so he had to win two best 3o5 matches.) One of those were against ZSS and the others were against Mario.

I mean wut. But no, if you have a skilled Marth, you can go far.
The thing with Marth is he has no representation. He's not as good as he's been in brawl or melee, but saying he's "bad" in smash 4 isn't right either. The thing is in this game the mentality is why use Marth when there are people like ZSS that can do what Marth does with less effort. People just aren't interested in putting the time and effort into learning smash 4 Marth.

Top Bottom