• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
GGs. I did have fun. Hopefully if we do this again we can make it to level 5.
I'm glad and we probably could have if it wasn't for the random lag. Also a tip for next time, generally every player takes a section of the stage to guard:

- Left
- Middle
- Right

It makes things a bit more organized and allows everyone to fight together more efficiently to take down the CPU. You can of course "drift" to help teammates when their overwhelmed or switch positions when they are at higher percents.

Cool nice to know. I saw long pretty purple hair and wondering who is this woman lol. Need to see more of that.
It's a really cute and funny Anime. I enjoyed it quite a bit myself and I'd recommend it personally.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sothe new TMNT game is made by Platinum, right?

Raph: THE FLINCH IN YOUR EYE CALLS YOUR BLUFF
Mikey: Dude...shut up! We might get a new and actually good game for the first time since Turtles in Time.
Leo: All my fanfics shall come true...one day
Donnie: I hope Casey doesn't try to give April a booty call, or else I'll get Nickelodeon to fire him...FROM LIFE.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Mikey: Dude...shut up! We might get a new and actually good game for the first time since Turtles in Time.
Leo: All my fanfics shall come true...one day
Donnie: I hope Casey doesn't try to give April a booty call, or else I'll get Nickelodeon to fire him...FROM LIFE.
But
My DMC reference
y u do dis

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
As funny as this is, please tell me that there are more female gay options besides not-Tharja...
Nope. That's the only one. And she's actually not gay. They're only bi. Furthermore, there's only one bi character for each gender. The male is on the Nohr side and the female is on the Hoshido side.

I think it's a good number to be honest. Anything more would start to get unnecessary.

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Nope. That's the only one. And she's actually not gay. They're only bi. Furthermore, there's only one bi character for each gender. The male is on the Nohr side and the female is on the Hoshido side.

I think it's a good number to be honest. Anything more would start to get unnecessary.
Only one for each side huh? Darn. I knew about them being bi, but I actually forgot what it was called, so I just went with gay.
And it's a shame that Tharja's the only one. I was never very fond of her...

And yeah, too many bi people would be overdose, I agree.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Little late, and I mentioned it elsewhere already, but:

Take a good long look at that third panel.
I took a look at that panel earlier and wondered if it was also a subtle RvB reference.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
"A new battle Pokemon participated in the decision! Twitter campaign in the summer of saportpokemon too 12 / 10 (Thursday) at the same time announced! Let's expect to compete any Pokemon?!"

Who do you think it will be? I'm hoping for Hawlucha, Sylveon, or Sceptile!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
But I don't know if Casey will be playable though.
I'll only accept my failure if Casey ends up playable at launch.
He's never playable in any major TMNT game, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be the smartass who would say what you had Raph say instead(heck in the Nick show, Raph actually matured up alot quicker than all his other counterparts except the current comic incarnation).

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
"A new battle Pokemon participated in the decision! Twitter campaign in the summer of saportpokemon too 12 / 10 (Thursday) at the same time announced! Let's expect to compete any Pokemon?!"

I think it'll be Darth Pika armed with a cross-guard lightsaber.

Also, to any #Nohr people in this thread, today is Camilla's Fire Emblem Boob Lady's birthday.

Speaking of Boob Lady:

That is all.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think it'll be Darth Pika armed with a cross-guard lightsaber.

Also, to any #Nohr people in this thread, today is Camilla's Fire Emblem Boob Lady's birthday.

Speaking of Boob Lady:

That is all.

I still think this is a spoiler, even if it's a minor one

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
He's never playable in any major TMNT game, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be the smartass who would say what you had Raph say instead(heck in the Nick show, Raph actually matured up alot quicker than all his other counterparts except the current comic incarnation).
Yeah, but that quote was a lyric in a battle theme not used for bosses.
Casey ain't hearing that song.

Well, neither would Raph without lawsuits from Capcom...

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

Come on, Absol...

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276

Gyarados. :emptysheep:

JK. I'd like to have Dragonite. Some may deem him too similar to Charizard, however. I guess Sceptile would be a reasonable choice, too.

I know we already have Shadow Mewtwo and all, but I'm half expecting it to be Mewtwo.

Above all though, I think a bug-type would be cool. I've heard people suggest Scizor or Pinsir, but I'd like to see Heracross. He'd be a freaking tank. I'd like to see what could be done with Ariados, too. He could be super fast and do spidery things. Galvantula would be pretty swood for similar reasons, but I think Ariados could capture the playstyle in a more pure form (we already have two electric types, anyway).

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah, but that quote was a lyric in a battle theme not used for bosses.
Casey ain't hearing that song.

Well, neither would Raph without lawsuits from Capcom...
Viacom will find a way to let their new favorite child(or atleast equal to Spongebob)listen to it

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Maybe that part is like a grating so the liquid goes through?
I think that's supposed to be a rebreather considering it's a helmet that lets her breathe in space and underwater... As for lava... Eh.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

stunfisk I mean Machoke and Pika Libre are prectically robbing me of Wii U + Pokken money but Still Stunfisk
actually i know understand that two of my favorite pokemon types are electric and Fighting and sadly I still don't have access to an electric fighting type I might make a rough sketch of a fakemon though

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
But seriously though Devil May Plop Devil May Plop it's funny how noone thought anyone could challenge Spongebob(nt even Aang and Korra could do what that sponge and Tommy Pickles did)...then 4 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles magically pop up and are scaring the SquarePants off of him. Times go by real good

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I wish they had better gay options in Fire Emblem. Atleast like 3 choices for boy and girl.
I would have been fine if they gave us a neutral character as a gay option in addition to the route exclusive one. We're guaranteed one regardless of what path you've chosen.

Top Bottom