• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
I wish there was a purple for him D: That's my favorite color and I use the purple palette whenever I play as the Links.
I'm probably one of the very few people who enjoy using the default green tunic. I do miss the white tunic Link had in Brawl though, fashion trends can be very disappointing sometimes *cough* fierce deity Link.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I'm probably one of the very few people who enjoy using the default green tunic. I do miss the white tunic Link had in Brawl though, fashion trends can be very disappointing sometimes *cough* fierce deity Link.
Are you sure you're linking the link between colors of the Link that we want to link with?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
So, @TMNTSSB4 got banned.

Can't say that it was unexpected.

Just goes to show that if you ****post to much, you get ****ed.

Edit: Apparently he said he was just testing out what gets you banded and how long it would take for it to happen.

In my humble opinion, I'm thinking somewhere in the range of Brawl Metaknight and Mega Rayquaza OP-ness

To be fair, nobody comes close to Hector.
What about Robin? I mean, last time I checked, Hector didn't have telekinesis.

:135:

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Hector's gotta have some magical prowess. That's how he had that vision of Lilina and Roy.

And since noneof his suitors are magically inclined, the magic's gotta come from somewhere. :V

ARGHETH

Smash Lord

Edit: Apparently he said he was just testing out what gets you banded and how long it would take for it to happen.
What I want to know is why you'd want to test that. What's the point?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

Reminds me of the time when @smokebomb12 got unbanned and @TMNTSSB4 got banned

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Almost every time I play Triforce Heroes I end up as red Link.

If any of y'all in North America add my fc so we can play, and if you add me mention me here so I can add you, por favor.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
Robin's half dragon.

hm.
I should play Fire Emblem.

Also this
"I love salt too.” Dath confessed, as he slipped his feminine hand into Robin’s and smirked. “Are you trying to Checkmate me?” protests Robin, as Dath blushes, the boyish figure undressed before Robin. “Weak combo play, Dath.” The two kissed, deeply and passionately, and for a moment the two felt unsalted.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
So should I.
I'm a fraud, I know.
Don't feel bad, the only FE game I played was Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I was pretty bad too since I let a lot of my units die (but I was in grade school so I didn't even know what life was).

It was hard and frustrating but I had fun playing it. Unfortunately I never got to beat the whole thing since my GBA broke. Good and sad times when I look back on it honestly.

Matsushi

True Blood
The first FE game I played was Radiant Dawn back when I was in primary school. I found it dirt cheap at the CeX shop, and though I wasn't really a fan of strategy games at the time, I thought, "why the hell not?", we like Ike. :4myfriends:

I got a little frustrated with it at first because Ike didn't appear until part 3 and I got the game FOR Ike. I also found it so hard... on easy mode. That, and I didn't really like Micaiah all that much. Though, something clicked when I got to the end-ish of the game which just made me fall in love with the entire game and then I just replayed it when I was done. I completely fell in love with Soren and Haar. But if there was one unit I absolutely adored, it was this chap;

I was absolutely obsessed with this guy. I'm not even sure why, but I ended up leveling him up to the marksman class at around chapter 9/10. I gave him all the exp I had everytime I went back to base and made him finish off bosses. It was amazing.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
hm.
I should play Fire Emblem.

Also this
"I love salt too.” Dath confessed, as he slipped his feminine hand into Robin’s and smirked. “Are you trying to Checkmate me?” protests Robin, as Dath blushes, the boyish figure undressed before Robin. “Weak combo play, Dath.” The two kissed, deeply and passionately, and for a moment the two felt unsalted.
Yeah, just maybe.

Also, what did I just read?

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I had an Idea for a Fire Emblem game some time ago that I'd like to share, but it's late and a there's lot of text to cover. Maybe I'll post it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Robin's half dragon.

Hector eats dragons for breakfast.
I wouldn't venture too close to him.

He's kinda on edge.
Alain is about to CUT A B****!

That's exactly why I like Alain so much more than Ash though, because he is a much more well developed character that has actual emotions other than "OMGZ POKEYMANZ R TEH BEST!" Also cause Alain and his Charizard wreck face.
Alain is the best thing that ever happened to the Pokémon anime. To disagree is to deny the truth. :denzel:
ABSOLUTELY! Alain is a BEAST!

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I love doing Falcon stuff with my roommate c:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I just completed Chapters 22: A Knight Filled Sky and 23: Dark Pontifex in Shadow Dragin)
Chapter 22 was annoying with its constant Dracoknight Spam (for the unlcutured Dracoknights are either the best or second best class in Shadow Dragon right behind the Cleric/Bishop, so awesome that if Haar was somehow playable in Shadow Dragon he'd be more OP) but With Jeorge + Merric's Excalibur i managed to seal up all but one of the forts where a Paladin kept showing up and being EZ EXP for Cain whom i promoted I also promoted Merric also Triangle attack made Michalis a joke

Dark Pontifex was a punchline, almost as easy as Chapter 16 Wrys' infinite Res made all the mages into EZ EXP for Marth/Tiki/Swordmaster Cain/Barst and Gharnef only did one point of damage to Wrys which made the Humble Bishop curbstomp him with Starlight. all my units are now promoted, sans Ogma who is honestly too weak to get EXP without some serious dedication

I was absolutely obsessed with this guy. I'm not even sure why, but I ended up leveling him up to the marksman class at around chapter 9/10. I gave him all the exp I had everytime I went back to base and made him finish off bosses. It was amazing.
oh god I thought I was the only one madly in love with Leonardo. The desings of the Fail Brigade is the reason why I can't stay mad at them and they being utter failures. I actually try to level up Edward/Leo/Nolan so i can bring them to the endgame.
...I'll see if I can deal with "BS, Arise!" tomorrow

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Robin's a tactician.
Who needs strategy when you're a one man army?

So I finally got around to watching the last three episodes of Kamen Rider Drive (because for some reason I ALWAYS procrastinate finishing shows, especially Kamen Rider), and I must say that I really enjoyed the series. Even though Gaim was a monster of a "tough act to follow" I think that Drive ended up being a very fun and entertaining Kamen Rider series in it's own right. Not the best Kamen Rider series, but definitely a good and enjoyable one. So, START YOUR ENGINE!

Now it's time to start watching Kamen Rider Ghost!

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
I'm starting on my next plush project ^_^

using this weirdly cute chibi superman thing that I found in a bookshop yesterday as a base for Ness, and if Ness goes well, potentially for Lucas too. They're for my little brother for Christmas. He's absolutely tiny, so I don't have much room for error with sewing etc this time.

Also, I'm going to my first weekly tomorrow. Meeting up with some other newbies in town beforehand. I'm so nervous x( I just get so anxious about new things like this. Hopefully it goes okay.

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Happy "Day before that one Holiday i've never really cared for" day~

using this weirdly cute chibi superman thing that I found in a bookshop yesterday as a base for Ness, and if Ness goes well, potentially for Lucas too. They're for my little brother for Christmas. He's absolutely tiny, so I don't have much room for error with sewing etc this time.

Also, I'm going to my first weekly tomorrow. Meeting up with some other newbies in town beforehand. I'm so nervous x( I just get so anxious about new things like this. Hopefully it goes okay.
GOOD LUCK ON BOTH~!

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Heyyyy, how is it going my lovely tactician friends? Long time no post, I see there are lot of new people here. Are some of the older ones still active? I would love to fight for you again.

Also, my fingers are twitching for some Path of Radiance. Wish me luck.

D

Deleted member

I actually thought that was Ness at first until I saw the Superman outfit. Anyway, good luck with it and I know it will look great! Can't wait to see the final product. :3

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
@Sanae It really looks like him, doesn't it?! It makes my job a lot easier :ness:
thanks a million, i'll let you guys know how it goes, it might take a while :laugh:

Top Bottom