• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Nah

Smash Champion
Am I really the only Robin/person in this thread that does not hate FG with a passion?

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard I would give you FG Robin advice but I can't think of anything rn =(

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Am I really the only Robin/person in this thread that does not hate FG with a passion?
I'll sometimes play doubles with my cousin if he feels like doing that instead of doing 1v1s, but he prefers the former over the latter and when he gets salty hoo boy.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
B.S Detectors only work face to face...not the internet. We shall never see eye to eye, no matter the situation.
You CAN tell if someone is lying over the internet, just to make that clear.
Because people would reply still. Like how Etika told people not like a comment he made...only for people to do it. Only someone like @Almost But Not Quite and other people I don't know would understand.
Also, this is a poor reason :L Your post would still be considered spam

I keep thinking that Izayoi is Miloaf and vice versa. Probably because of the Maki avatar.

Anyways I'm thinking of getting back into playing Fire Emblem (either FE8 or FE13 since those are the only ones I have) but idk which one I should play first and it's weird getting back into playing a game that I haven't played in so long.
Ehehehehe, my Maki avatar is better though :$

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You CAN tell if someone is lying over the internet, just to make that clear.

Also, this is a poor reason :L Your post would still be considered spam

Ehehehehe, my Maki avatar is better though :$
If I said something like "**** Robin cause they're lame", then that would be a troll/lie/spam all at once

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Little...Maki?

Still though y'all confuse me.
Yes, Little Maki
Or Maci
whichever you prefer
this is what happens when you're in smash and idol hell

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard I would give you FG Robin advice but I can't think of anything rn =(
I go on FG almost everyday tbh
It's not good for practice and you shouldn't base your skill on how you do there, but it's still fun and a great way to kill time if you ask me

D

Deleted member

Yes, Little Maki
Or Maci
whichever you prefer

I go on FG almost everyday tbh
It's not good for practice and you shouldn't base your skill on how you do there, but it's still fun and a great way to kill time if you ask me
Both sound good....I'll go with Little Maki tho c':

One time I had a taunt in Smash that said "nico nico nii" and Torn made me remove it. He doesn't understand cute idol girls. D:

Speaking of Torn, I'm still in awe that his 7 year old brother beats me in Smash.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I keep thinking that Izayoi is Miloaf and vice versa. Probably because of the Maki avatar.
I intended this to happen.
It's not just the avatar. I'm using a gif sig Miloaf used to use.

I'll change it on Nov 1st:substitute: I promise.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

No prob. My win rate is too low anyway.
Yes, Little Maki
Or Maci
whichever you prefer
... Little Tomato?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yaki Yaki
~Skelly~ ~Skelly~
@Psionic
@Antonykun
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
Bruh...how in the world did you guys reply to a pointless comment that wasn't suppose to have any meaning to life whatsoever? A simple test like the one I gave out should've been ignored...and you guys failed...how and why?
Please don't act like you're in the right on that one. You're being a goon.
Well I guess those in Vegas got it lucky, so that I can get drunk off of candy and Turtles somehow...maybe not but still.
If I said something like "**** Robin cause they're lame", then that would be a troll/lie/spam all at once
Knock it off. Last warning.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Please don't act like you're in the right on that one. You're being a human.

Knock it off. Last warning.
You do know that these were all different times before this right?

That and it's close to Halloween, so candy can be mentioned(even if drunk off of it, or sick for little kids).

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
IDk about IVS since I dont play pokemon that way and Shiny Goomy is nice
That's fine. I don't care about the Pokémon competitive scene at all. I'm more of a collector. I only brought up the IVs because there's NPC in that city with the Battle Maison that looks into the IVs of Pokémon.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I prefer Goomy. I'm been trying to get a shiny Goomy in Pokémon X but I have made zero success. I did get random perfect IVs on each of the Goomys I bred.
If you just want one, I'd suggest trying GTS first. There's probably quite a few there. Of course if you're trying to do it yourself, make sure you're doing it right

Hey hey, that's my name. I'm Little Tomato. >:C
You're just a fraud tomato :L

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
User was warned for this post
I don't really care.

If you keep posting low-quality spam, I'll be infracting you. Simple. You have been warned. Not just by myself, but by other users too.
...k den...maybe? Idk

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
With the exception of the occasional Link or Yoshi I encounter on it, I don't hate it either.
That's fine. I don't care about the Pokémon competitive scene at all. I'm more of a collector.
This. I agree wholeheartedly.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
If you just want one, I'd suggest trying GTS first. There's probably quite a few there. Of course if you're trying to do it yourself, make sure you're doing it right
I've looked into the GTS for the other Pokémon. It doesn't help that everyone is asking for a Legendary Pokémon level 9 and under.
I did use the GTS to get all the Vivillon patterns except for the sandstorm pattern. They always ask for a legendary that I only had one of and I rather not send my only legendary to them. Whenever I do try to trade with someone that has a Vivillon pattern I want, someone already got to it.

Matsushi

True Blood
I don't hate FG with a passion. I hate some people on there, yes.

Admittedly I use it for some MU experience as well as just a way to kill time when I'm waiting to play someone. That said, it's not the most efficient way of practicing due to occasional hindrances such as crappy connections, omega stages helping more characters than others and so on. I just don't take FG seriously. I like FF better.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Anyone up for some matches within these two hours?
I need some practice outside FG.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I don't hate For Glory in and of itself. It's the roughly 50 to 70 percent of players I come across that piss me off. I have had some genuinely good matches against good players, but the dread of roll (or other) spammers sours my opinion of it greatly.

My biggest gripe is the lack of any kind of ranking system based on your win percents. It wouldn't be a perfect solution, but at least it would help.

*Found this, too cool not to share*

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't hate For Glory in and of itself. It's the roughly 50 to 70 percent of players I come across that piss me off. I have had some genuinely good matches against good players, but the dread of roll (or other) spammers sours my opinion of it greatly.

My biggest gripe is the lack of any kind of ranking system based on your win percents. It wouldn't be a perfect solution, but at least it would help.

*Found this, too cool not to share*
How OP would Morgan and Kanna be like this?

D

Deleted member

I hate FG with a massive passion. I don't really get bad players, but I get a lot of disrespectful players that are trying to cut me an open wound and pour salt into it. The worst of it was against this Ganondorf who disrespected me and "thanked me for the replay".

FG is honestly the lowest common denominator for me and I only go to that mode if I am extremely bored. I think I am in that "For Glory / Smash Hell" that people are talking about...

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

Time for a good old-fashioned battle bois.

Why does Wulfric remind me of a sagely mentor srs I'm getting Gotoh/Athos vibes from him

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
I hate FG with a massive passion. I don't really get bad players, but I get a lot of disrespectful players that are trying to cut me an open wound and pour salt into it. The worst of it was against this Ganondorf who disrespected me and "thanked me for the replay".

FG is honestly the lowest common denominator for me and I only go to that mode if I am extremely bored. I think I am in that "For Glory / Smash Hell" that people are talking about...
I call it Roll Glory for a reason. Final Destination is a dull stage to play on anyway. I sometimes even wonder why I even bother saying "GG" with my name tags when all they do is spit poop and drink salt.

this fight sounds so pumped, that we need to sell tickets
The only thing you'll see is me and Miloaf slapping each other.

I only have a 3DS :^[
http://bit.ly/1M3CB9G

Last edited:
Top Bottom