• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
So I'm looking in to getting a 4th gamecube controller but all the ones on amazon that are first party are spensive and the third party ones look legit, but I fear that they aren't good. Do I bite the bullet and just buy the white smash one or test my luck with a generic one.
What if Pit and Fem!Robin had a baby?

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I'm looking in to getting a 4th gamecube controller but all the ones on amazon that are first party are spensive and the third party ones look legit, but I fear that they aren't good. Do I bite the bullet and just buy the white smash one or test my luck with a generic one.

Don't get anything 3rd party for Nintendo products, you'll be regretting it later.

The only exception would be the Gamecube adaapter, but get a first party controller for sure.

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Don't get anything 3rd party for Nintendo products, you'll be regretting it later.

The only exception would be the Gamecube adaapter, but get a first party controller for sure.
I have the mayflash one and it works like magic, despite making me worry 30 percent of the time that its gonna break eventually.

Decided against risking my luck on a crappy controller and ordered this badboy and it might help me in weaning myself off the Gamepad.

AureusVulpes

Triforce of AURA
I kinda feel the forgetting to grab is me getting panicked when playing people better than me, like if I'm playing AureusVulpes AureusVulpes , i'm grab city with Pika, but yeah, I'm probably gonna have to force myslef to grab more/not get so panicked as much anymore.
*sticks head in*

heard you were talkin' smack.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
What if a slow night and empty forums have a baby?

They don't, but you do get pointless, not to mention random posts like this.

I'd ease back on stuff like this if I were you.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Said Morgan would inherit the Three Sacred Treasure + Great Sacred Treasure on top of Robin's absurd skillset

I just completed Chapter 21: Clash in Macedon and got both Palla and Est to Promote so now all my Pegasus Knights are promoted. I'm glad you only get to use the Starsphere for about 3 and a smidge chapters the sheer campy BS Jake/Beck can do with an unbreakable hoistflame chapter 22 is going to be a pain in the bum with it's infinite supply of Wyverns hopefully i get Cain/Ogma/Barst to promote by the End of the chapter

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
http://demshinypokeballs.tumblr.com/post/132116630950/alans-edge-is-going-to-be-off-the-charts-in

>One scene depicts Ash and the Kalos gang having a good time
>Scene showing alongside it shows Alain seemingly breaking down emotionally and mentally over a seemingly dead Manon.

It's like looking at Yugioh Zexal and Yugioh 5DS side by side.
Strongest Mega Evolution OVA Series > (x infinity) Pokemon XY Series

Also I made a thing. I apologize in advance.
KAMUI IS A BEAST.jpg
I should probably be stopped....

Last edited:

AureusVulpes

Triforce of AURA
We're freinds bro, its easier to not get panicked since like we typically play almost daily.
also, i'm feeling quite rested today after playing jigglypuff in our matches.

might actually pick up jiggs for extra salt on campus lol, poor little mac getting 3 stocked after his KO punches.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
so I just got to Daein Arise
on one hand, thank **** I'm almost done with the Fail Dawn Brigade for about 15 chapters, and I'm only one chapter away from recruiting the god in one-eyed beorc form known as Haar
on the other hand, I have to do Daein Arise

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
The Spanish version of Dracula looks a lot like Steve Carell. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that.

Yaki Yaki
~Skelly~ ~Skelly~
Psionic Psionic
Antonykun Antonykun
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
Bruh...how in the world did you guys reply to a pointless comment that wasn't suppose to have any meaning to life whatsoever? A simple test like the one I gave out should've been ignored...and you guys failed...how and why?
This is my moment.
It would be a boy named Morgan.

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If it was a "pointless comment" that "should have been ignored", why did you even bother posting it?
It's really obvious, to see if people would reply. For example, you just replied to my last comment...yet you don't care about what it said.
You're taking it very badly, continue with it.
The Spanish version of Dracula looks a lot like Steve Carell. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that.

This is my moment.

It would be a boy named Morgan.
With wings?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Yaki Yaki
~Skelly~ ~Skelly~
Psionic Psionic
Antonykun Antonykun
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
Bruh...how in the world did you guys reply to a pointless comment that wasn't suppose to have any meaning to life whatsoever? A simple test like the one I gave out should've been ignored...and you guys failed...how and why?
See, this is exactly the kind of pointless sh**posting that @Raziek was warning the thread about a few pages back which you seem to have completely and intentionally ignored. Please seriously think about what you're going to say before you post. Simply throwing out random thoughts doesn't make for good conversations.

And don't act like this was some kind of "simple test." My B.S. detector is going crazy right now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
See, this is exactly the kind of pointless sh**posting that @Raziek was warning the thread about a few pages back which you seem to have completely and intentionally ignored. Please seriously think about what you're going to say before you post. Simply throwing out random thoughts doesn't make for good conversations.

And don't act like this was some kind of "simple test." My B.S. detector is going crazy right now.
Then it's broken

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Then it's broken
Clearly we'll never see eye to eye on this, so I'll simply reiterate my point instead. Think before you post! Before you blast that "post reply" button, think to yourself "is this adding anything to the current conversation? Alternatively, is this creating a new topic that could facilitate intriguing new conversations? Or is it just verbal junk food with no real substance?"

Now obviously there will always be room for sh**posting, and that's fine because it can be a lot of fun, when done in moderation. And I'm not saying that every single post should be a highly detailed essay paragraph, but when the majority of your posts and responses are barely a sentence long you should consider putting a bit more thought into your posts.

(Oh, and my B.S. detector is a well oiled machine from years of refinement, so don't take it lightly!)

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I have some news regarding the successor of Club Nintendo. Thank you, Challenger Approaching.

The replacement for Club Nintendo has been announced, and appears to expand greatly upon its predecessor. My Nintendo accounts will shared across multiple platforms, including game systems, smart devices, and PCs. The loyalty program will award points for both purchasing and playing Nintendo games, which can be redeemed for digital purchases, merchandise, and discount coupons. It is being designed with ease of use in mind, allowing simple registration and the ability to register friends across multiple platforms. It will also somehow be compatible with real-world venues, such as theme parks, stores, and even cinemas. Finally, it will take advantage of cloud storage to allow transfer of data between devices, bridging the gap between consoles and smart devices.

Nintendo Accounts and My Nintendo will launch with Miitomo, Nintendo and DeNA’s first mobile title, next March.

Ok so I'm fully convinced the people on Pokemon Center heard me say " I cant be using my card to buy toys online" and made this to tease me
Is that a giant Goomy plush?
Are you trying to find one that's less than the $30 Smash logo Gamecube Controllers?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Sees Today's posts
Rip TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 prepare to get AAAA'd by @Raziek . Maybe you can use the patriots mirror to lie your way out of punishment.
That's it tomorrow, I'm playing Yomi.

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Are you trying to find one that's less than the $30 Smash logo Gamecube Controllers?
I was for a bit but then I was like "i'm not risking getting a controller that lasts me a year" and ordered the white smash logo controller and a gamepad charging cradle.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Guys the key thing is to NOT respond to certain posts, you **** up the thread just as much as the post(s) you're talking about that way and it does nothing to help. There is a report function there for a reason, use it.

Anyway...... Moydow Moydow you have fun with Daein Arise there

Admittedly I don't think it's that bad, but yeah it's not one of the game's better chapters and is more doable/bearable because you get Nailah and BK

Also, I've uploaded a few of the video of my matches yesterday with Yaki Yaki

wanted to include one of the replays of Koiba wrecking my **** the other day but they're all too long....

Also please help me give Yaki advice because sometimes I'm an inarticulate ****

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Clearly we'll never see eye to eye on this, so I'll simply reiterate my point instead. Think before you post! Before you blast that "post reply" button, think to yourself "is this adding anything to the current conversation? Alternatively, is this creating a new topic that could facilitate intriguing new conversations? Or is it just verbal junk food with no real substance?"

Now obviously there will always be room for sh**posting, and that's fine because it can be a lot of fun, when done in moderation. And I'm not saying that every single post should be a highly detailed essay paragraph, but when the majority of your posts and responses are barely a sentence long you should consider putting a bit more thought into your posts.

(Oh, and my B.S. detector is a well oiled machine from years of refinement, so don't take it lightly!)
B.S Detectors only work face to face...not the internet. We shall never see eye to eye, no matter the situation.
y would u even post it if u didnt want people to respond
Because people would reply still. Like how Etika told people not like a comment he made...only for people to do it. Only someone like @Almost But Not Quite and other people I don't know would understand.

Last edited:

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Guys the key thing is to NOT respond to certain posts, you **** up the thread just as much as the post(s) you're talking about that way and it does nothing to help. There is a report function there for a reason, use it.

Anyway...... Moydow Moydow you have fun with Daein Arise there

Admittedly I don't think it's that bad, but yeah it's not one of the game's better chapters and is more doable/bearable because you get Nailah and BK

Also, I've started uploading a few of the video of my matches yesterday with Yaki Yaki

I'm still in the middle of uploading them so there's a couple more coming, so check back when I got the last couple up.

Also please help me give Yaki advice because sometimes I'm an inarticulate ****
after rewatching these its making me realize I should attempt not using tapjump/going back to gamecube controls

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
image.jpg
image.jpg

B.S Detectors only work face to face...not the internet. We shall never see eye to eye, no matter the situation.

Because people would reply still. Like how Etika told people not like a comment he made...only for people to do it. Only someone like @Almost But Not Quite and other people I don't know would understand.
I saw you tag the wrong guy!
Guess you could say that you were Almost on the ball, But Not Quite!

D

Deleted member

I keep thinking that Izayoi is Miloaf and vice versa. Probably because of the Maki avatar.

Anyways I'm thinking of getting back into playing Fire Emblem (either FE8 or FE13 since those are the only ones I have) but idk which one I should play first and it's weird getting back into playing a game that I haven't played in so long.

Top Bottom