• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

AureusVulpes

Triforce of AURA
Youtube recommended me this video, so I decided to share it here.
*Random Ike in background*
*robin pops up with hood on*
DAA DAA DAAAA

what is this, i dont even. it's utterly random but somehow hilarious to me.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
@Sanae I already dressed up for Halloween. We couldn't have Halloween tomorrow since there is sum pa-retty bad weather coming this way, but I hope the Halloween Parties aren't canceled.

To cut a long story story, I went 'trick or treating' and now I have alot of candy.

A shame this (may) be my last year trick or treating, but who knows. ;)

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
So...who is dressing up for Halloween?
I dressed up as Kirito for work today since we were doing a Halloween spirit thing. I got a quite a bit of complements from customers and some people tried to guess what my costume was. Some of the following included:
- Final Fantasy
- X-men
- Matrix
- Star Wars
- Tom Cruise (She was an incredibly sweet elderly lady though)

However, out of roughly 30 people who took notice of my outfit an older man (probably in his 40s) with a pink mohawk knew I was from SAO. I didn't expect anyone to guess right so it was quite a surprise lol.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
@False Sense and I can't remember who else watches Gravity Falls:

Halloween shindig tonight.

I am going as the Summerween Trickster.

I will share photos.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Today's Halloween, which means:

I hope you guys have something fun in mind.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
God I wish I could play the violin. It's something I've always wanted to be able to do, since a good deal of my favourite music is violin-based. Being able to play "Flowering Night" from Touhou 10.5 is an amazing concept.

That and, when queried on my skills and talents, I can honestly reply with, "I can play a mean fiddle."

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
This one picture demonstrates both why I use USB loaders, and why I use a capture card to take screenshots. :p
I wish I had a capture card.
Today's Halloween, which means:

I hope you guys have something fun in mind.
I guess since it's Halloween, here's a spoopy image I found.

Attachments

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why do I need to dress up?
Idk, maybe you're going to a party or trick or treating? xD
Speaking of which, I'm taking my niece trick or treating tonight and I'm tempted to dress up myself. But nah, I feel I am too old for that.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Idk, maybe you're going to a party or trick or treating? xD
Speaking of which, I'm taking my niece trick or treating tonight and I'm tempted to dress up myself. But nah, I feel I am too old for that.
No, what I meant was why do I need a costume?

Also, are you saying you are too old to dress up or too old to trick or treat? If it's the former, I can understand. But you are never too old to trick or treat.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Anyone with Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire living in North America, the Hoopa event is going to be distributed in McDonalds via Nintendo Zone.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Anyone with Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire living in North America, the Hoopa event is going to be distributed in McDonalds via Nintendo Zone.
Not until late November however.

D

Deleted member

No, what I meant was why do I need a costume?

Also, are you saying you are too old to dress up or too old to trick or treat? If it's the former, I can understand. But you are never too old to trick or treat.
Well...why do you need a costume? D:

Yeah, the former. I'll only dress up if I'm going to an anime con or if I somehow go to a costume party (which has never happened, I'm antisocial lol) And yeah, I do believe you arent too old to trick or treat. But my normie family thinks I am and they made me stop trick or treating when I was in the 6th grade.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Not dressing up myself this year, but here's a throw back to me 7 years ago
The most chubby yet creative 12 year old at my school :') Won 20 dollars for funniest costume, and 10 for most creative (there was a costume contest on halloween that year. Almost lost to a kid wearing a big apple juice box...)

D

Deleted member

Not dressing up myself this year, but here's a throw back to me 7 years ago
The most chubby yet creative 12 year old at my school :') Won 20 dollars for funniest costume, and 10 for most creative (there was a costume contest on halloween that year. Almost lost to a kid wearing a big apple juice box...)
D'awwww what a cute little Mylow!

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Well...why do you need a costume? D:

Yeah, the former. I'll only dress up if I'm going to an anime con or if I somehow go to a costume party (which has never happened, I'm antisocial lol) And yeah, I do believe you arent too old to trick or treat. But my normie family thinks I am and they made me stop trick or treating when I was in the 6th grade.
Because I'm practically a walking Halloween decoration in my own right.

All right! High fives for those who don't directly talk to people! Anywho, you're 23, who's going to stop you from getting free candy?

D

Deleted member

All right! High fives for those who don't directly talk to people! Anywho, you're 23, who's going to stop you from getting free candy?
Wow...I just now got the joke. Silly me. :denzel:

*high fives* That or I can just eat my niece's candy since she won't eat all of it. :denzel:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

I also can't directly talk to people.

Also, In Tomadachi Life, Zantetsugun Zantetsugun has a better relationship with :4robinf: than Antonykun Antonykun
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Good morning, everyone. How's-

Bye I'm dead from the family feels.
MY GOD

IT'S SO ADORABLE

Why McDonald's?! This disturbs me...

Nintendo partnering with McDonald's is like a charity partnering with drug dealers. I don't care what their reason was. None can deny.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
So it's Halloween again. I haven't done any dressing up in a long time. I suppose I don't have the drive to do something amazing but my pride prevents me from lazily putting together a costume without making it the best it can be. Although I've always wanted to try cosplaying.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
have fun with the best non-Avatar character in the game
She and her sisters are so ridiculously broken in FE12, it's beautiful
Like, I don't even have Ceada yet and they're already throwing me this broken girl?!
how difficult did IS thought mystery of the emblem was?!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Well...

My very first video game video review.

I'll be doing Tales of Zestiria in the coming days.

Please go easy on me!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Like, I don't even have Ceada yet and they're already throwing me this broken girl?!
how difficult did IS thought mystery of the emblem was?!
Shiida + Wing Spear isn't the auto-win button it was in FE11, since the game has far fewer horse enemies and she doesn't join for another few chapters. But yeah, apparently they thought it was much harder than it actually is since Chapter 3 gives you Palla with a free Silver Lance

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Shiida + Wing Spear isn't the auto-win button it was in FE11, since the game has far fewer horse enemies and she doesn't join for another few chapters. But yeah, apparently they thought it was much harder than it actually is since Chapter 3 gives you Palla with a free Silver Lance
i just started chapter 3 and lol there's palla I'm half expecting Est to show up

What has been seen cannot be unseen.....
(Mephisto is a Pokémon trainer confirmed)

.................... s**t.

Well, just try pocketing THIS!
gross how about you lick Lloid or something?

Well today I learned that Greninja's scarf is actually its tounge.
:079:

Top Bottom