• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
It might have been since they had what looked like the coat but i didn't see white hair so :v
The hair doesn't have to be white. It could've been the other 6 colors Smash went with or the 19 Awakening hair colors.

Nah

Smash Champion
For a second there I thought that you were gonna say that someone came to your house dressed as Dio

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I think most people aren't trick or treating here because of the weather. Even then, I went out to a basketball game and saw so many people in costumes. Saw a kid in a Master Chief costume, a :4pikachu: costume, a :4mario: costume and the best one which was someone dressed as Chun-Li

I don't think little kids watch Jojo
How do you know that? What little kids have you met?

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
My house finally got a trick or treater

IT WE ME, KOTOR!
Which reminds me, I need to watch JJBA. Now I see two options here:

See if it's on Netflix (It's the streaming service we paid for so I can't just simply go to another)

Or...

Get the first season DVD that just came out at a retail outlet.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

See if it's on Netflix (It's the streaming service we paid for so I can't just simply go to another)

Or...

You can watch them all in Crunchyroll.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

Or...

I'm on my netflix account right now, it's not there. To save you the time. You can try kissanime if you don't mind it

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Ones that only watch and quote youtubers.
That's the problem. Stop hanging around the middle class suburban boring kids and hang around the cool, rich and/or urban ones

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Pretty sure they'd do the same thing.
I don't know any kids who quote PDP or Markiplier.

But maybe it's because I still work in the hood and most people I know who play video games just play CoD, GTA, NBA 2K, Street Fighter, Smash Bros, Mortal Kombat and Mario Kart.

Always freaking MARIO KART

ALL DAY LONG

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Spending this Halloween playing Brawl and using :wolf:'s up taunt after getting kills. About all I can do to celebrate this holiday outside of eating food.
So I decided that for this halloween, I am thinking of recruiting 5 of you tacticians for spooky fun. During the month of October we are going to post spoooooooky images and music on the Robin social. On Halloween, we shall post the very same on the Zelda social. We are going to have so much fun.
Unless this has been canceled/isn't going to happen, I'll be waiting. :evil:

Last edited:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
I don't know any kids who quote PDP or Markiplier.

But maybe it's because I still work in the hood and most people I know who play video games just play CoD, GTA, NBA 2K, Street Fighter, Smash Bros, Mortal Kombat and Mario Kart.

Always freaking MARIO KART

ALL DAY LONG
If kids/people don't know how to play either smash/Mario kart, it is a pain to teach them how.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Late to the FE12 talk but w/e

Catria and Palla's broke in FE12. Amazingly so.

BUT, EVERYONE before Chapter 14 has the potential to be broke in FE3, thanks to Star Shards. Hand Marth the Gemini, Scorpio, and Cancer Shards, and enjoy having a Lord with a 95% Strength growth rate, 80% Defense Growth rate, 70% Speed rate, etc.

I am convinced Melee and Brawl Marth had those three shards hidden in his pocket. Then FE12 happened and nerfed them. Marth is nerfed in Smash 4. Coincidence? Nah.

And then you get the Starlight in chapter 14 which gives you similar growth boosts for every stat.

I want to get around to playing FE12 sometime, but I'm content with making everyone a game breaker.

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
If I were to dress up for halloween, I've always considered Robin to be prime choice since you don't need to dye your hair. Yeh, I'm lazy. :p

Ironically, the King of Despair (look left) would be even easier for me, I'd just have to comb my hair back and maybe get some contacts if I wanted to be accurate. That said, a lot of people say I look like Link. :D Especially Toon Link. No complaints here.

Also, got my Zelda N3DS XL, so I'm a happy smasher right now. Happy to say that the new controller doesn't feel massively different from my old 3DS, so at least I won't have to worry about that messing me up at the big tourney a week from now.

Imma gunning for 1st this time. My sequence has been 9th, 9th, and 5th, mostly just Shulk, and now I'm bringing back Robin. Time to tip the scales, yeah?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Also, got my Zelda N3DS XL, so I'm a happy smasher right now. Happy to say that the new controller doesn't feel massively different from my old 3DS, so at least I won't have to worry about that messing me up at the big tourney a week from now.

Imma gunning for 1st this time. My sequence has been 9th, 9th, and 5th, mostly just Shulk, and now I'm bringing back Robin. Time to tip the scales, yeah?
I wish I could get that place that well in tournaments. (Even though I haven't actually gone to a tournament yet.)

Also I'm curious what this big tournament you mention is.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
It's a gaming convention called Extra Life, gonna be held next Saturday some 55 miles away. Some of the proceeds are going to charity for this one, and most of the events are more TCG-oriented. You know, Pokemon Cards, Magic, Cardfight, etc. But a Smash 4 tournament is my main reason for going. Last time we had a convention in Kona, we got a 32 person tournament, and the last couple monthlies had around 16 entrants.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Spending this Halloween playing Brawl and using :wolf:'s up taunt after getting kills. About all I can do to celebrate this holiday outside of eating food.

Unless this has been canceled/isn't going to happen, I'll be waiting. :evil:
Eh, I got lazy and the whole thing kinda fizzled out about halfway through the month. However, expect me next year.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I've been spending my Hallow's Eve hanging out with my two younger sisters and their two friends watching horror movies, while also rewatching some classic Retsupurae "horror" game Wrongpuraes!

Now I'm planning on doing a Kamen Rider Ghost marathon for the evening/night! Well, as much of a marathon as possible with only four episodes out so far, lol. Oh, and of course dining on fine candy all day long!

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
wow the Endgame: Chosen by Fate is hard as yee
i feel like i need to use a battle save to go back to a previous chapter just so i have the funds to do a forged thunderbolt

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
I am blown away at how this Toon Link played. [/calmed down]

I was about to blow up here going "how in the hell do I fight this Toon Link?!". I will post replays very soon.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Yep the forged thunderbolt really helps (i even dropped Barst for Jake so i can take out both Ballistas in the chapter) but this is really an endless barrage of forged Brave Weapons, I honestly don't remember this chapter to be THAT difficult (granted I used General Sedgar who makes Shadow Dragon his personal chew toy)

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
After binge watching Supernatural for almost a whole week (and I'm still not done) I finally remembered to check up here :p
What is the latest haps? To lazy to read so many pages :lol:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Well I dunno if it counts as "haps", but I finally got to fight DunnoBro yesterday.

It was magical~ <3

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Hi, again, guys!
Hello
After binge watching Supernatural for almost a whole week (and I'm still not done) I finally remembered to check up here :p
Not much really but today I woke up at an earlier time that I did yesterday even though I slept for the same amount of time and fell asleep at the same time because daylight savings time.

Also. this is a little off topic(implying that there even is a topic), but yesterday I was apparently cornered by premium users.

Attachments

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Halloween's over and we're getting into November.

Elezir came back after a fleet of absence.

Oh, and a user from the Pit boards thought it would be a great idea to get himself banned just to see what it takes to get banned.

Other than that, not much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom