• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu
This is what it looks like where I live during the winter

and I don't even have a snow blower so I have to shovel it all :sadsheep:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Oh we were talking about weather?

Spring in Ireland: rain
Summer in Ireland: rain
Autumn in Ireland: rain
Winter in Ireland: rain
We over here in California wish we had that weather with the drought and all.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Oh we were talking about weather?

Spring in Ireland: rain
Summer in Ireland: rain
Autumn in Ireland: rain
Winter in Ireland: rain
Spring in Sicily: HELL ON EARTH

Summer in Sicily: HELL ON EARTH

Autumn in Sicily: HELL ON EARTH

Winter in Sicily: HELL ON EARTH

Nah

Smash Champion
oh hey I'm purple now, someone loves me

btw, never ask for it to snow more where you live

because then it will snow a foot every week for 2 months straight

that actually ****ing happened here in New Jersey a few years ago

and it was terrible

I also wanna chime in and say that I agree with a lot of the stuff that people are saying about you and your family situation, Wintropy.

When I play online I have a tendency to mess up the inputs for Dancing Blade (a combination of me being bad and the lag) and two hits and a Shield Breaker instead.
It's funny because despite it always being an accident, it always, ALWAYS works.
That happens a lot to me too actually. Except I end up doing Dolphin Slash or Counter instead of Shield Breaker since I usually do the up or down variations of it.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Ohio weather be like:

Spring: Rainy and sometimes abnormally cold.

Summer: Hot and HUMID WHY

Fall: Kinda rainy and sometimes abnormally cold.

Winter: Snow and Subzero temperatures.

Ohio's just like lol have my temperate climate kthxbai.

The struggle is real around here.
Sounds like Nebraska a lot of the time. There was also times that it snowed during the fall a few years back here and it wont snow during the winter.

D

Deleted member

It always been like that for smash. I remember the Brawl one back in 08 and they said that MK's killing power was average and I was like LMAO along with other dumb stuff in their star rating system.
I had the Brawl strategy guide and it was a useless piece of crap.
Like, it mentioned to beware of Jigglypuff's Wall of Pain... but what if my opponent doesn't go for it? Bowser's worst enemy is large stages... which don't affect him too much in competitive play (none of the Brawl legal stages were particularly huge). Meta Knight, the absolute best character in the game, got the same overall rating as Ganondorf, the worst character in the game.
I also wanted to unlock Sonic immediately, but it didn't give me an explanation other than "Get him in the Subspace Emissary." (this was before Brawl's website updated his page with unlock conditions) So, I did the entirety of the SSE just to unlock him.

I love the official Sonic the Hedgehog twitter account so much....

I found a leak for what the game will look like!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Jesus loves you, it'd be a good idea to start with him.
I know he loves me. The bible told me that for 22 years what I wanna is why would he be on Smashboards or even play Smash at all.

Was it you, it was probably you. @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A loves me everyone

The designs are so good
HYPE INTENSIFIES!

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
August 10, 2015

It has been about a month or so since i came to these here "Smashboards" and here I have lurked since. During my lurking I have explored and observed the various communities that make up this site and so far the majority have been quite enjoyable. However, there is one community that caught my fancy: The Robin Forums. This group of smashers confuses, yet intrigues me. For the majority of my time here I frequently come to this particular part of the forums and just watch. These "Tacticians" as they like to call themselves appear to be a very friendly group both to new members and each other. I may not be a good Robin player as my alliances belong to "The Plumber's Guild of Green 'stache, but they may yet improve my skills. I must meet these good people. With any luck they will like my introduction and accept me as one of their own.

I wish myself the best of luck...

Hello beautiful people! I finally decided to get and account here because i wanted to join the rest of you in everything that is Smash Bros. My intro pretty much speaks for myself and I hope I'll be able to enjoy with the rest of you rather than just by myself.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
August 10, 2015

It has been about a month or so since i came to these here "Smashboards" and here I have lurked since. During my lurking I have explored and observed the various communities that make up this site and so far the majority have been quite enjoyable. However, there is one community that caught my fancy: The Robin Forums. This group of smashers confuses, yet intrigues me. For the majority of my time here I frequently come to this particular part of the forums and just watch. These "Tacticians" as they like to call themselves appear to be a very friendly group both to new members and each other. I may not be a good Robin player as my alliances belong to "The Plumber's Guild of Green 'stache, but they may yet improve my skills. I must meet these good people. With any luck they will like my introduction and accept me as one of their own.

Hello beautiful people! I finally decided to get and account here because i wanted to join the rest of you in everything that is Smash Bros. My intro pretty much speaks for myself and I hope I'll be able to enjoy with the rest of you rather than just by myself.
Hallo~

*hugs*

My the tacters have a lot of lurkers eh?

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
August 10, 2015

Welcome! The tacticians are great for welcomes, so... prepare yourself!

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Welcome new member! You have my "Humble Thanks" to joining us tacties~

Together, We Ride!~

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
About time I made an appearance here.

Hello, tacticians! LOOOOONG time lurker here (no seriously, I've lurked since around the 300 page mark)
Been maining :4robinm: since 3ds launch, chose to 2ndary :4shulk: a month or so in, and picked up :4ryu: bout a week after his release :estatic:
Pleasure to make your'e aquantances!

Since it seems we're discussing username pronunciations, I'll give mine freely; uhv-AW-kuh :upsidedown:
Heya, welcome to the thread! https://38.media.tumblr.com/f265f9017af9392ac1cfea5a6a2d288d/tumblr_mybpvqZtqg1qjdbzao1_500.gif

I bet none of you can pronounce my name. Come on, I DARE ya!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
August 10, 2015

Pleasure to meet you!

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
August 10, 2015

Hi there, welcome to the R.S.T.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
August 10, 2015

Welcome!

D

Deleted member

Hey, does anyone want to play some Smash?

August 10, 2015

Hello! Welcome to the thread! Enjoy your time here! :)

Top Bottom