• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

Once again I'm off work Monday and Tuesday.

I.E. I need/want people to play me then.

I just came back to :4mario: after putting him down back in the 3DS days.

@Matsushi

We totally need to play if you're alive since you weren't around last week when I was off.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

@Matsushi

We totally need to play if you're alive since you weren't around last week when I was off.
I'm alive! I can play.

Last edited:
NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
Turns out Brawler's down-tilt can combo into itself, jab, f-tilt, u-tilt, f-air, u-air, n-air, up-smash, and down-smash. Grab and back-air are also options, but they're not guaranteed as far as I can tell.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

@Matsushi

You gonna be trying out the whole Mario cast of characters or what?

Anyway i could hit you up for games one of those if i remember to do so.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Castle Siege exists solely to make Villager mains have only one counterpick ban
Castle Seige is the devil for villager
the uneven flooring on the first phase makes it impossible for villager to sling shot should she be in the right side
the second stage is evil incarnate. huge stage for fast characters to run a way from statues that block slingshots and lloyds walk offs that villager can't abuse
the third stage is final destination which is already a less than likable stage for villager and add bs tilting aka whoops you can't zone cuz the stage is too high have fun getting exposed by fast characters :D
seriously this stage must die in a purgatory flame

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
If a villager dont ban castle siege against me i will take you there always the time especially since its a CP i practice on alot and i tend to go falco against Villager so people will hate me even more LMAO.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
mfw I get Down Throw combos on Luigi.

mfw I get Down Throw Uair kills on Luigi

mfw I get Down Throw Fsmash reads on Luigi

Tattles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goldbit
Oh yea, I almost forgot. I present to you all: Memibelle.

it's a bit simple, but i love it

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Normally I'd say my piece here, but this isn't the time and all I'd probably do is get myself angry. I think we agree on this, though: stuff needs to be proven game breaking or overcentralizing or degenerate to ban it. It seems like our rulesets are getting increasingly narrow-minded because people would rather ban stages and elements on a knee-jerk reaction...or worse, ban them because of personal gain or because they don't want to have to deal with them!

But it's hard to stem that kind of tide. Especially online, where often the most valid or most thought out opinions get less attention than the loudest ones.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Late night check in.
Robin is now gud.
I broke off the rubber on my 3DS analog stick.
Good night.

Soul.

The Smash community disagreeing with almost everything is so funny that I don't even care. I just play the games. They could give me quite the laughs, but I digress. Multiple metas is not good and will only make things worse, not better. I'm indifferent in regards to customs being banned or legalized; those arguments just get tiring as all hell. Then it's 2 stock vs. 3 stock, which I'm also indifferent but I favor 3 stock more, though 2 stock is fine.

2 stock, 3 stock, customs on vs. customs off, Stage legality, Mii Fighter problems.... jfc how many of them are they? kek

Also related

Also

Finally, have you guys looked closely at how Marth and Lucina charge Shield Breaker?

mfw I get Down Throw combos on Luigi.

mfw I get Down Throw Uair kills on Luigi

mfw I get Down Throw Fsmash reads on Luigi

#luigideathstare
Man, I LOVED Yu-Gi-Oh! as a kid!
Best/favourite part of the opening imo

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Does the analog stick really break that easily? Mine is still fine, I've been using it since animal crossing came out.

D

Deleted member

I didn't mention this before, but I am entering my first Smash tournament today. I am scared out of my wits right now... but I will do my best.
I will be entering with my Luigi and Pikachu. Wish me luck on it.

NOOOOOOO
why did I have to find this at 1 AM
Wario confirmed to be a Ness scalper.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I didn't mention this before, but I am entering my first Smash tournament today. I am scared out of my wits right now... but I will do my best.

Best of luck! Have fun out there.

Nah

Smash Champion
Placed an order for a Wii U (plus Smash Wii U, MK8, and a Wii U Pro Controller) just now. So I'll finally have that :)

The Wii U Pro Controller was $50 though. I remember when controllers used to be almost half that price.....

Also was able to buy a $10 eShop code online so now I'll be able to buy those Mii outfits lol

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
*Opens Tome o' matchups*
*Makes note*
I realised last night that Wizard's Dropkick makes the Ganon / Robin matchup I'd say ten million times safer.

It's still like trying to ram your head into a brick wall every time you hit a button, but at least you can go "WHEEEE" right over Robin's tomes~

Which reminds me, I should make a Flame Chain / Wizard's Dropkick set for dealing with Rosie.

I don't even play Ganondorf seriously but damn he's fun to mess about with.

Customdorf da troof~

Well, if our matches are any indication, you'll be fine~ ;3

Good luck, friend! As a wise warrior once said, "Knock 'em silly!"

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Good Luck Xeno~

Your Luigi is amazing so knock 'em out~ :happysheep:

Top Bottom