• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Oh also @Matsushi you know how there was that ryoumarx beach pic? Well here's another one

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
ZeRo vs Ally was entertaining as hell. Not only did they tease Meta Knight dittos, but they ended Grand Finals by having a clone battle between Roy and Lucina. ZeRo won cleanly as always.

And I loved the Mario representation at LTC3 too!

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I remember one time, I went to a Wal-mart and saw Lucina. Only problem? Her sword was missing, one leg was broken, and she was bald. BALD.

WALMART IS FIGURE ABUSIVE!

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
This is clip of the official JoJo's Bizarre Adventure dub. Joseph Joestar is literally Numbuh One.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I remember one time, I went to a Wal-mart and saw Lucina. Only problem? Her sword was missing, one leg was broken, and she was bald. BALD.

WALMART IS FIGURE ABUSIVE!
Gimme dat so I'll have something to laugh at and be happy with :cheep:

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
Ah. Sorry. I'm too lazy to look back a few pages. In other news...

When you get team attacked and saved from a Warlock Punch like:

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
So, I was searching for some vids of Robin gameplay after the buff, and the I found this.

All that salt at the end. All that delicious salt.:shaker:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
This is clip of the official JoJo's Bizarre Adventure dub. Joseph Joestar is literally Numbuh One.
Nigeru nda yo!!!! Ah the Joestar family secret technique. Works like a charm every time.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I legit feel like getting a :4lucina: amiibo so I can rip it's head off and torture it :cheep:

But then everyone would start crying so I won't :cheep:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
So, I was searching for some vids of Robin gameplay after the buff, and the I found this.

All that salt at the end. All that delicious salt.:shaker:
Oh god, I bet that Sonic/Falcon will give us so much of that delicious whine that every Robin main could get drunk from it.

Also @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun I just read Charlottes supports and you were right. Some of her supports were damm hilarious even(like Saizou). I can't really hate her anymore after this, haha.

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Very nice going @Raziek in doubles. But now we need moar checkmates in singles.

Note to self: always team with custom dk

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Double posting must also feel great :^)
Well, the premium mods eventually got tired of my sh*t, and since Zelda Momma is not premium, she decided to become a Sniper to shoot an infraction at me.
It backfired, and i'm now pranked :cheep:

:shaker:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
"USUCKBALLS"

And Sakurai was worried about miis spreading a foul message.
Honestly, his nick just makes the video a whole lot funnier.
But yeah, that's FG 'scrub' for you. And I don't even normally call anyone scrub.

Damn these people giving glorious :4falcon: a bad name.

sonic can rot in hell, though.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Also @ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun I just read Charlottes supports and you were right. Some of her supports were damm hilarious even(like Saizou). I can't really hate her anymore after this, haha.
Nice! I hear her and Nyx's was a particularly good support. How was it?
I've always wanted to pick up Robin.
Never been a better time with all the awesome goodies Robin got in the latest patch! :grin:

T

Trick or Treat

Well, it's not a bad time to start, with buffs and all. But you were probably thinking that anyways.
In fact I was not thinking that at all, up until reading this post. I saw that my #1 main got no real changes and kinda moved on without looking at other characters.

D

Deleted member

I'm back. I made it to round 3 of losers. It was a 42 man tournament.

In Winners 1, I fought a Ness with Luigi and I won both times. OK, not a bad start.
...Then I fought a Falcon with Luigi in Winners 2 and lost both times. I was close in the second match however.
In Losers 2, I fought a guy with his Mega Man with Pikachu and won, lost to his Ness as Luigi, and ultimately won with Luigi against his Donkey Kong (and I got a Super Jump Punch in it!).
I ultimately lost to a Sheik in Losers 3 both times with Pikachu.

I had a fun time and I think I will go back for more.

Top Bottom