• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
"USUCKBALLS"

And Sakurai was worried about miis spreading a foul message.

i know right?
the community of for glory is very nice to not do such things.
I was surprised to find out that there wasn't a censor of some sort.

So, I purposedly lost to a Sonic, and to test it out, I drew the message "Gotta Go Fast On Dat A**".

The message went through, and so I went to Miiverse to report it, saying that it was an accident (^o^).

I was too slow. :ganondorf::ike::sonic:.
I've always wanted to pick up Robin.
You should! You would finally be able to S-support the whole roster~.
I'm back. I made it to round 3 of losers. It was a 42 man tournament.

In Winners 1, I fought a Ness with Luigi and I won both times. OK, not a bad start.
...Then I fought a Falcon with Luigi in Winners 2 and lost both times. I was close in the second match however.
In Losers 2, I fought a guy with his Mega Man with Pikachu and won, lost to his Ness as Luigi, and ultimately won with Luigi against his Donkey Kong (and I got a Super Jump Punch in it!).
I ultimately lost to a Sheik in Losers 3 both times with Pikachu.

I had a fun time and I think I will go back for more.
I'm glad you had fun! You should go back for more. Do it for @ Koiba Koiba and I. :popo:

Pls?

:3

T

Trick or Treat

I was surprised to find out that there wasn't a censor of some sort.

So, I purposedly lost to a Sonic, and to test it out, I drew the message "Gotta Go Fast On Dat A**".

The message went through, and so I went to Miiverse to report it, saying that it was an accident (^o^).

I was too slow. :ganondorf::ike::sonic:.

You should! You would finally be able to S-support the whole roster~.

I'm glad you had fun! You should go back for more. Do it for @ Koiba Koiba and I. :popo:

Pls?

:3
If I S-Support my main, Jigglypuff, does that mean I will get an epic Jiggly-Robin hybrid child? Hopefully one with split personalities.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Also.

just wanted to try out the image I edited

Either way, it's a good time to pick Robin, as others already mentioned, with all these buffs and jazz.
People here are always willing to help new players out, if you have any problems, too.:cheep:

T

Trick or Treat

Also.

Either way, it's a good time to pick Robin, as others already mentioned, with all these buffs and jazz.
People here are always willing to help new players out, if you have any problems, too.:cheep:
Thank you! To be honest I have heard good things about this thread and so far they seem to be true. I will attempt to pick up Robin, though I can't promise she will be anywhere near as good as my current 5 mains D: (Or, 1 real main and 4 secondaries)

Jiggly Robin would be able to Rest upon the use of Arc-fire.

Amazing~

Doing one now!
That...would be amazing. And I think you just figured out a great doubles pair.

T

Trick or Treat

Can it be 2016 please? Even though I am a witch, I cannot manifest the dubbed version of Fates out of nothing, if it has uet to be finished in the first place!

T

Trick or Treat

And that's only scratching the surface of this thread's greatness.
The only reason I ever returned to this site was for the Smash 4 Social thread, which accounts for 90-95% of my posts and time spent on here. But I will probably stick around this thread too, if that is okay? (:

Last edited by a moderator:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
The only reason I ever returned to this site was for the Smash 4 Social thread, which accounts for 90-95% of my posts and time spent on here. But I will probably stick around this thread too, if that is okay? (:
Please, we welcome everybody. (:

Elezir

Thank you! To be honest I have heard good things about this thread and so far they seem to be true. I will attempt to pick up Robin, though I can't promise she will be anywhere near as good as my current 5 mains D: (Or, 1 real main and 4 secondaries)
So, we are popular, then, I see :awesome:

The Smashboards domination is closer than I thought.
Then...the WORLD!:evil:

*insert pseudo-evil maniac laugh here*

Hm, It's ok, dear.:cheep:

Can it be 2016 please? Even though I am a witch, I cannot manifest the dubbed version of Fates out of nothing, if it has uet to be finished in the first place!
Don't remind me. Holding the temptation to see all these Fates spoilers around the internet is sad.:sadsheep:

You're always welcome.:cheep:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Why is nobody questioning the logic of Robin s-supporting a singing, floating marshmellow?

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Anna is right next to the tome she's clearly canon don't argue with me on this my logic is flawless

So, I was searching for some vids of Robin gameplay after the buff, and the I found this.

All that salt at the end. All that delicious salt.:shaker:
As someone who considers Robin a secondary, this makes me pretty happy.
But
as someone who mains Falcon, this made me cry tears of sadness more
no
pls
stop
don't

Enjoy your time (to tip the scales) here! We sometimes say funny things and your alert box will blow up with likes

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Anna is right next to the tome she's clearly canon don't argue with me on this my logic is flawless

As someone who considers Robin a secondary, this makes me pretty happy.
But
as someone who mains Falcon, this made me cry tears of sadness more
no
pls
stop
don't

Enjoy your time (to tip the scales) here! We sometimes say funny things and your alert box will blow up with likes
Anna has always been canon. Outside of maybe Tiki

T

Trick or Treat

I was soooo happy when I found out...

Anna returned for Fates

NonSpecificPileOfAshes

Almost Certainly Quite Stoppable

Greetings, fools. It is I: UnAmbiguousDude.

If your ignorant mind doesn't know who I am, allow me to educate you. To know who I am, you need to know what I hate.

1) People who are nonspecific. I need CONCRETE DETAILS and FACTS only. I don't have time for ambiguity. Say it as it is. Be deliberate. Be concise. Be specific. Everything in the universe is best used in a specific way. It should only be used that way.

2) People who "like" posts. I hate nothing more than people who like every single thing on the forum. It's like when you've made the cruel mistake of adding your mom on Facebook and she needs to like every single ****ing thing you say and do, only it's on a forum and there's no escape. People who do this should be banned to rid the Internet of their cancer.

3) Ike, and the god forsaken series that bred him. Ike is such a weak, pathetic, whiny, weaksauce character and his fans are such a massive embarrassment to the human species. What is more is that anime trash is from Fire Emblem, the worst series since The Cheetahmen. Everyone knows the only game from that series is Fire Emblem: Awakening. Every series to should look up to Awakening's example of how to turn a series around for the better. Reduced emphasis on a boring story and character, and increased emphasis on dating sim elements does wonders for any franchise.

Besides, it's great to be able to summon Ike into the world just so I can kill him again over and over. I love to watch him suffer. The only thing good to come from his awful game is The Black Knight. Mostly because he **** all over his dad and made Ike cry like the little ***** he is. Whenever I am feeling down I like to watch the scene where The Black Knight kills Greil over and over again, watching Ike weep in anguish at the loss of his father each time.

PEACE

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Bowser x Female Robin S-support Conversation!
Robin: Hai Bowsa!
Bowser: .... ........
Robin: That was amazing how you took on Mario, Luigi, AND Donkey Kong all by yourself! And just because they laughed at me once!

Bowser: ......

Robin: So, tell me, why did you do it?

Bowser: ........

*Bwergaga sound* Our tactician, n-no...

Bowser: *Blushing* MY tactician deserves only the best and i'll be damned before I let someone else shame hee.

Robin: Bowser...

Bowser: Besides, Mario is my enemy! I'd never hesitate to- excuse me.

*Blows fire in the sky* *returns* I'd never hesitate to turn a plumber into an actual plumb, for...... for........

Robin: For who?

Bowser: *blush* F-for you. You're the woman who I love, after all.

Robin: *Blush* I didn't....

Robin: But what about Peach?!

Bowser: Her? When I kidnap her, we have tea time together. The mario games won't be the same if I don't kidnap her by force after all.

Robin: ........

Bowser: I know i'm a big, worthles, creature with 8 brats, I would be happy without end if you accept this.

Robin: *gasp* A ring. It's beautiful.....like you.

Bowser: HUH?!

Robin: I don't care if your lookin' good Bowser, what's on the inside is all that matters.
Bowser:.....Now that's strategy. Heh Heh.

Robin: *lol*

Bowser: *blush* *Mmmmm* You've made me the happiest being ever. I love you, milady.

Robin: *blush* *ehehe* I love you too, my king.

CONFESSION:

Bowser: I thought i'd never love again. After she passed away, I thought me and the kids were going to be miserable forever without her. But....you've given this family new life, a-and our love for each other will drive away all of the hatred in World 8. All of this is fitting, for my Queen, for the woman I love. LOOK AT ME NOW, MARIO~

(Robin and Bowser have achieve a S-support.)

*8 new Paralogues appear*

Elezir

@Erika, the only thing you shouldn't do in this thread is to seek information about the The Great Sonic OC Disaster.

Just...don't. Keep your sanity.

If your ignorant mind doesn't know who I am, allow me to educate you. To know who I am, you need to know what I hate.

1) People who are nonspecific. I need CONCRETE DETAILS and FACTS only. I don't have time for ambiguity. Say it as it is. Be deliberate. Be concise. Be specific. Everything in the universe is best used in a specific way. It should only be used that way.

2) People who "like" posts. I hate nothing more than people who like every single thing on the forum. It's like when you've made the cruel mistake of adding your mom on Facebook and she needs to like every single ****ing thing you say and do, only it's on a forum and there's no escape. People who do this should be banned to rid the Internet of their cancer.

3) Ike, and the god forsaken series that bred him. Ike is such a weak, pathetic, whiny, weaksauce character and his fans are such a massive embarrassment to the human species. What is more is that anime trash is from Fire Emblem, the worst series since The Cheetahmen. Everyone knows the only game from that series is Fire Emblem: Awakening. Every series to should look up to Awakening's example of how to turn a series around for the better. Reduced emphasis on a boring story and character, and increased emphasis on dating sim elements does wonders for any franchise.

Besides, it's great to be able to summon Ike into the world just so I can kill him again over and over. I love to watch him suffer. The only thing good to come from his awful game is The Black Knight. Mostly because he **** all over his dad and made Ike cry like the little ***** he is. Whenever I am feeling down I like to watch the scene where The Black Knight kills Greil over and over again, watching Ike weep in anguish at the loss of his father each time.

PEACE

*Sees nickname*
*Goes to profile and sees gender: Female*

:054:

Also, I feel like you may have some kind of relationship with @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy , dear.:roll:

Robin: That was amazing how you took on Mario, Luigi, AND Donkey Kong all by yourself! And just because they laughed at me once!

Bowser: *Blushing* MY tactician deserves only the best and i'll be damned before I let someone else shame hee.

*Blows fire in the sky* *returns* I'd never hesitate to turn a plumber into an actual plumb, for...... for........

Bowser: Her? When I kidnap her, we have tea time together. The mario games won't be the same if I don't kidnap her by force after all.

Bowser: I know i'm a big, worthles, creature with 8 brats, I would be happy without end if you accept this.

Robin: I don't care if your lookin' good Bowser, what's on the inside is all that matters.

Bowser: *blush* *Mmmmm* You've made me the happiest being ever. I love you, milady.

CONFESSION:

Bowser: I thought i'd never love again. After she passed away, I thought me and the kids were going to be miserable forever without her. But....you've given this family new life, a-and our love for each other will drive away all of the hatred in World 8. All of this is fitting, for my Queen, for the woman I love. LOOK AT ME NOW, MARIO~

what did I just read.

:joyful:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I liked it. They basically cheered each other up and they were really acting like good friends.
Yay! I heard it was really adorable and sweet! :happysheep:

PEACE

Well, that was quite the entrance.

"Good Spirit!" This should be interesting!
I was soooo happy when I found out...

Anna returned for Fates
Don't worry about spoiling that, we all know by now.:p
(But yeah I was so excited that she came back!)

Elezir

PEACE

Actually, nvm.

Hay, Hong.:secretkpop:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

PEACE

best entrance/10
I liked your post ironically

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Yay! I heard it was really adorable and sweet! :happysheep:

Well, that was quite the entrance.

"Good Spirit!" This should be interesting!

Don't worry about spoiling that, we all know by now.:p
(But yeah I was so excited that she came back!)
I have played through Awakening 5 times, she was always my favorite character. Each playthrough she gets worse and worse however, as I try to focus on all of the other characters more and more

@Erika, the only thing you shouldn't do in this thread is to seek information about the The Great Sonic OC Disaster.

Just...don't. Keep your sanity.

*Sees nickname*
*Goes to profile and sees gender: Female*

Also, I feel like you may have some kind of relationship with @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy , dear.:roll:

what did I just read.

:joyful:
As curious as I am, I will refrain!

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Also.

Also.

Either way, it's a good time to pick Robin, as others already mentioned, with all these buffs and Jazz.
People here are always willing to help new players out, if you have any problems, too.
Either way, it's a good time to pick Robin, as others already mentioned, with all these buffs and Jazz
<333333333

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

That...would be amazing. And I think you just figured out a great doubles pair.
Glad you are joining us.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

PEACE

Don't speak that cretin's name! If there is one person I hate more than Ike, it's @ NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy . I will destroy him.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

CONFESSION:

Bowser be Smashing F!Robin in more than just Smash Bros...
pls kill me why did I do this. DIOOOOOOO!

Top Bottom