• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Ya, i think I have finally sorted out my mains. *clear throat*

They are, (in order), Robin, Pit, Mii Sword Fighter, Sonic. Now, I will be mainly maining Robin and Pit, however I'll still have Swordfighter and Sonic in case I don't fell like play or think of dropping Pit.
I missed the gen 4 talk ;___________;

And yas gen 4 was just :love:

High five Bretty~ :happysheep:

Heartgold/Soulsilver, Platinum and B2/W2 were just amazing :love:
Do you want to talk about 4th gen with me? I am currently doing a run through and am up to the 5th gym leader, though my party is sort of all over the place.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Ya, i think I have finally sorted out my mains. *clear throat*

They are, (in order), Robin, Pit, Mii Sword Fighter, Sonic. Now, I will be mainly maining Robin and Pit, however I'll still have Swordfighter and Sonic in case I don't fell like play or think of dropping Pit.

Do you want to talk about 4th gen with me? I am currently doing a run through and am up to the 5th gym leader, though my party is sort of all over the place.
Are you playing HG/SS or D/P/Pt?

I can help you with HG/SS but with DPPt I kinda have to refresh my memory:facepalm:

Been a couple years :bluejump:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Are you playing HG/SS or D/P/Pt?

I can help you with HG/SS but with DPPt I kinda have to refresh my memory:facepalm:

Been a couple years :bluejump:
Oh, sorry, to say i am playing Soulsilver. I just need help finalising my party or plans for my party because atm, they all feel a little weak to what they should be like

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Oh, sorry, to say i am playing Soulsilver. I just need help finalising my party or plans for my party because atm, they all feel a little weak to what they should be like
*clears throat*

So first off what's your team?

And you're gonna face Chuck, right?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
*clears throat*

So first off what's your team?

And you're gonna face Chuck, right?
Well, my team at the moment is
1. Quilava Lv26
2.Pysduck Lv19 (only just recently caught)
3. Togetic Lv 21
4. Flaffy Lv 21
5. Zubat Lv 20
6. Oddish Lv 19

Now, I just caught a Machop and am think about replacing Zubat or Togetic (most likely Zubat) with Machop, though the problem is I can't evolve Machop. also, i am thinking about going back and getting a Nidoran (female) and swapping my oddish for it.

Also, if Chuck is the 5th gm leader (the fighting type with the Polithing (forget it's name) then yes, that is who I am going to vesus sooon. Just need to go up the lighthouse.

Thoughts?

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
1. Quilava Lv26
3. Togetic Lv 21
4. Flaffy Lv 21
5. Zubat Lv 20
6. Oddish Lv 19

Now, I just caught a Machop and am think about replacing Zubat or Togetic (most likely Zubat) with Machop, though the problem is I can't evolve Machop. also, i am thinking about going back and getting a Nidoran (female) and swapping my oddish for it.

Also, if Chuck is the 5th gm leader (the fighting type with the Polithing (forget it's name) then yes, that is who I am going to vesus sooon. Just need to go up the lighthouse.

Thoughts?
IMHO, Zubat can be useful for this gym if he learned a flying type move. For this gym, you should consider just switching Togepi to Machop, then you can do what you prefere.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
IMHO, Zubat can be useful for this gym if he learned a flying type move. For this gym, you should consider just switching Togepi to Machop, then you can do what you prefere.
Well, actually I was think about switching oddish for Machop and then having both Togetic and Zubat, since they both now a both that is super effective against figting, plus so does my Psyduck.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Well, actually I was think about switching oddish for Machop and then having both Togetic and Zubat, since they both now a both that is super effective against figting, plus so does my Psyduck.
If your Oddish has got a grass type move, it can be useful against Poliwrath.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
1. Quilava Lv26
3. Togetic Lv 21
4. Flaffy Lv 21
5. Zubat Lv 20
6. Oddish Lv 19

Thoughts?
Why would you replace :041:?

:169: has AMAZING speed

Does it know any flying type moves? That'll give you an edge at Chuck.

And do you have a shiny stone? You can get a Togekiss then and that poke is :love:

But you gotta have a couple heart scales or else it won't be as awesome :/

And I don't think :067: is worth it if you can't evolve it

And why do you want a :029: instead of :032:?

Just wondering:bluejump:

And if you do want to keep the :054: and :043: they need some SERIOUS grinding lol

Chucky's :062: level is 31 and has a berry

And maybe you should keep your team more balanced level-wise

It'll help you in the long run ESPECIALLY in the E4

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Why would you replace :041:?

:169: has AMAZING speed

Does it know any flying type moves? That'll give you an edge at Chuck.

And do you have a shiny stone? You can get a Togekiss then and that poke is :love:

But you gotta have a couple heart scales or else it won't be as awesome :/

And I don't think :067: is worth it if you can't evolve it

And why do you want a :029: instead of :032:?

Just wondering:bluejump:

And if you do want to keep the :054: and :043: they need some SERIOUS grinding lol

Chucky's :062: level is 31 and has a berry

And maybe you should keep your team more balanced level-wise

It'll help you in the long run ESPECIALLY in the E4
Eh, never really liked Zubat much, even if it's final form's stats are amazing. Might have something to do with always freaking versing them everywhere you go!!!!!!! *rage* I don't know, the just seem kind of, eh.

No, i don't have a Shiny stone, and I don't know where to get one. Also, why get heart scales and where?

Eh, i just though I should have a Physical fighter since basically all my Pokemon special attack are better.

Because I like the female's final eveolution better, just looks cooler. Why? Do they have different stats or something?

Yeah, i was aware that I need to do some serious grinding *moans*

Yeah, trying to do that now rather than later, like in my sapphire save (so much grinding!!!)

If your Oddish has got a grass type move, it can be useful against Poliwrath.
Only has absorb. Anway, i could always use my Flaffy against Poliwrath. And, if I am feeling luck, I could always just use my Quilava XD

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Fire Emblem: Squid Version

That's fricken awesome and Nintendo should totally put them in.

This is the problem with reading stuff backwards...

I didn't see RT's post until after I saw them, so I was like "Meh. Neat fan portraits." It was only after I saw her squid comment that I actually saw it.

He even put the third canine in.

Inklings4FEFates

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Eh, never really liked Zubat much, even if it's final form's stats are amazing. Might have something to do with always freaking versing them everywhere you go!!!!!!! *rage* I don't know, the just seem kind of, eh.
M'kay then

No, i don't have a Shiny stone, and I don't know where to get one. Also, why get heart scales and where?
http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/shinystone.shtml

Togekiss can get cool **** like this

upload_2015-8-1_18-18-26.png

Because I like the female's final eveolution better, just looks cooler. Why? Do they have different stats or something?
Yes
:031:
upload_2015-8-1_18-19-26.png

:034:

upload_2015-8-1_18-20-33.png

And TMs are a must for them

Only has absorb. Anway, i could always use my Flaffy against Poliwrath. And, if I am feeling luck, I could always just use my Quilava XD
Does it have and status moves like Sleep powder?

The accuracy is lol but it helps

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I'M REALLY INKING IT!

Monado Charger and Colony 9 Shoes, vest and goggles please.

Last edited:

Soul.

*sees posts*
dammit Togekiss these days don't run Aura Sphere.
It was common in Gen 4, but with OU being garbo as of this gen... meh Togekiss isn't even good in that tier. It's a decent Follow Me user on VGC though.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
M'kay then
What? why the distaste?

Oh cool, but how does it learn those moves? Also, why do I need heart scales[/quote

Oh i see, then I might go the male version then, since his attack and speed are higher.

Does it have and status moves like Sleep powder?

The accuracy is lol but it helps
It asked if I want it to learn the move. I said no. Though my Flaffy still has thunder wave.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Hello Robins, I would like to take a quick survey/poll. So @SBphiloz4 has stated that only the Zeldas knew about what he "fancies" and I was pretty sure you tacticians knew as well. If you knew already, please reply or like (Doesn't matter which one) and I'll tally it up while hopefully making him laugh. :secretkpop:
RO0D

TBH the gorls here in the Zelda social are the only people out there that know of my fetish. S-So... p-please keep it a secret, just between me and you gorls--

... Wait a second.

I DON'T EVEN HAVE SUCH A FETISH IN THE FIRST PLACE WTF BAKAS

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hello Robins, I would like to take a quick survey/poll. So @SBphiloz4 has stated that only the Zeldas knew about what he "fancies" and I was pretty sure you tacticians knew as well. If you knew already, please reply or like (Doesn't matter which one) and I'll tally it up while hopefully making him laugh. :secretkpop:
Wait, who fancy who?
wat

I just said 'okay' :4ness:
Oh, sorry, just seem like you were dissapointed in what I said.

Heart scales can make pokes re-learn moves. And those are the moves that Togekiss can re-learn :)
That's right, though i need to find them first and then find the move learn person.

Well the speed drop and para-hax will help quite a bit too :)
Well there's a plan

Top Bottom