• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I'm going to hold off a couple days before more XCOM.

I'm going to wait until SGDQ is done with.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
:troll: I'm assuming you meant Sansa from Game of Thrones/Song of Fire and Ice correct? :troll:
Yep. Because that post that I originally quoted was like the flowery pink prose of Sansa's chapters in the first book.

"And Ser Loras rode so gallantly to victory at the Tournament of the Hand and it was so magical!"
*gag*

Her chapters were painful in the first book. They got better as time went on.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
so uh how many people have been converted into Swordfighter mains by Chrom/Lloyd/Black Knight?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I swear when i play yoshi i feel like i have to dumb myself down @.o

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Been enjoying Checkmate! Now I wish Robin said that in one of his taunts...
One of the quicker ways to establish deeper relationships with other users and feel more apart of this community is to, well, play the game with us.
This is my issue. I still haven't played any of you here, much less anyone on SB actually... :sadsheep: Seriously, I should be free tomorrow if anyone wants to play a few.

I don't actually find it that bad so far, honestly, although I'm a bit of a sucker for 80s/90s technology "nostalgia" like this anyway (I just finished FE1, and got more enjoyment from that than I ever did from its remake). It helps that I'm somehow defying the (lack of) growth rates and getting actual decent units without having to spend hours grinding, though. The soundtrack is surprisingly good for an NES game, too.
Yes! My thoughts exactly.

Thanks, I never looked at it that way. I suppose I was being a bit too hard on myself. It also doesn't help that I've been feeling quite bitter today due to personal problems so I pretty much took out all my anger and frustrations out on the internet.

All in all, I just feel like the Kellam of this social. You have cheered me up a little bit though so I thank you for that. :3

I signed up in February, you signed up just this month. c':
But you already got more class and style~
I have no grace, and a funny face. :4dk:
I joined in Feb. Get on my low level, scrub. :p
Anyway, I sorta feel like Kellam at times as well, but as others have shown, you're truly welcomed here. :D Everyone is. Friendliest social ever!

Last edited:

Blakexd9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blakexd9
3DS FC
3566-1543-3794
I haven't had this much fun with Robin in a long time. This buff is seriously godlike. Arcthunder is amazing now, I rarely charge to Thoron. I need to spend some good time studying the percents for each dthrow combo.

I'm so motivated to play her now, I cannot express how happy I am with this buff.

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Robin is good now and I'm so happy she got the buffs she needed. I'm still trying to learn Dthrow combos and Arcthunder followups but I love the new Robin.

The scales have been tipped. High tier we come!

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Gen 4 remade my favorite Gen 2 and because of it I can never go back to the original.

Gen 4 is hella good.

Last edited:
NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
Gen 4 def had the best Pokémon.

The starters, Luxray, Staraptor, Roserade, Magnezone, Weavile, Azelf, Garchomp, Mamoswine, Yanmega, Drapion, Electivire, Rampardos, etc.

D

Deleted member

So... how do I Street Fight?

I played Ultra Street Fighter 4 and I had no idea how to preform Supers and Ultras. I was looking through some characters Supers and Ultras and I was like... what do these buttons and symbols mean???
I went through the entirety of Arcade Mode without using a single Super or Ultra. I also had trouble preforming Hadokens, Tatus, and Shoryukens for some reason.

After beating Arcade Mode, I went to UMvC3 because I missed playing as Phoenix Wright.
Put him in USF4 with his moveset and I will be a happy man.

EDIT: Also, Gen 5 Pokemon is the best Gen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
So... how do I Street Fight?

I played Ultra Street Fighter 4 and I had no idea how to preform Supers and Ultras. I was looking through some characters Supers and Ultras and I was like... what do these buttons and symbols mean???
I went through the entirety of Arcade Mode without using a single Super or Ultra. I also had trouble preforming Hadokens, Tatus, and Shoryukens for some reason.

After beating Arcade Mode, I went to UMvC3 because I missed playing as Phoenix Wright.
Put him in USF4 with his moveset and I will be a happy man.

EDIT: Also, Gen 5 Pokemon is the best Gen.
I have Street Fighter on the PC, so I'll teach you how I play street fighter! (and probably how most people play it tbh)

Last edited:

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
Now that I have time, who would like to go a few matches with me in Smash 4 3DS? I play a mean Red Robin. (Yum!)

Top Bottom