• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Sorry, somebody literally just contacted me to play just when I had that posted. >w<;;

In a few minutes, maybe? :3

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I've got something to say...

So after thinking on things a bit, and perhaps wrapping up the Nod and Scrin campaigns in Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, I revisited some topics of the other day. I went back to thinking about Fates again. And I've decided that in spite of everything I've learned, I'm going to get the Nohr version of Fates (or whatever it's going to be called on this side of the Pacific). That being said, I do have one more question...
Can the Amiibo units be supported in any way? And if they can, can they romance S-Support a female protagonist?

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
So I just tuned into Low Tier City 3 expecting to see well, low tiers. Foolish me, I saw the opposite.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
I've got something to say...

So after thinking on things a bit, and perhaps wrapping up the Nod and Scrin campaigns in Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, I revisited some topics of the other day. I went back to thinking about Fates again. And I've decided that in spite of everything I've learned, I'm going to get the Nohr version of Fates (or whatever it's going to be called on this side of the Pacific). That being said, I do have one more question...
Can the Amiibo units be supported in any way? And if they can, can they romance S-Support a female protagonist?
I think they can't just like DLC's units from awakening can't S-Support Robin.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I think they can't just like DLC's units from awakening can't S-Support Robin.
They couldn't even A, B or C support in Awakening. That's one of the reasons they were kinda useless. Supporting/pairing up did wonders for your units in Awakening. The fact that they couldn't support didn't do them any favors. I was wondering if they could at least A, B or C support. Bummer...
Speaking of supports, how does supporting work in Fates? Is it "spend a thousand turns next to the unit then hit the support option in the action menu" or is it "pair up and kill **** and talk after the mission"?

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
They couldn't even A, B or C support in Awakening. That's one of the reasons they were kinda useless. Supporting/pairing up did wonders for your units in Awakening. The fact that they couldn't support didn't do them any favors. I was wondering if they could at least A, B or C support. Bummer...
Speaking of supports, how does supporting work in Fates? Is it "spend a thousand turns next to the unit then hit the support option in the action menu" or is it "pair up and kill **** and talk after the mission"?
I have no idea. :troll:
@ Milo AKA Papa Milo AKA Papa can I send you a friend request?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
It's more or less identical to Awakening - fight together in battle, then talk to each other after the level.
http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/hoshidan-characters/supports/support-basics/ (no spoilers on this particular page, at least)

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Was hoping the amiibo units could at least Support each other. I'd like to have seen some Marth/Lucina supports. Those could be interesting. And maybe some Robin/Lucina supports that go into what happened after Awakening.
It's more or less identical to Awakening - fight together in battle, then talk to each other after the level.
http://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/hoshidan-characters/supports/support-basics/ (no spoilers on this particular page, at least)
So it's more like Awakening's style. This pleases me. Thank you.
If the Nohr version of the game is more like a traditional FE, where you go from Mission to Mission to Mission, how do you deal with DLC or side missions? In the world map like Awakening, it was kind of easy to deal with. How do you tackle that in Nohr? And can you play the missions after you beat the game? Or does the game just save before the final mission allowing you to endlessly do side stuff at will?

Last edited:

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
Sure! I'll add you when I'm done playing Aaron. speaking of
@ OsirisOda OsirisOda I'll have to make this game my last, sorry! I'll be free later tonight if you want to play again more then.
That's alright! Goodness. You gave me a run for my money there. I had some pretty good matches with you. Does anyone want to play next?

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I missed the gen 4 talk ;___________;

And yas gen 4 was just :love:

High five Bretty~ :happysheep:

Heartgold/Soulsilver, Platinum and B2/W2 were just amazing :love:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well, those were some fun matches. Good Games, @ Wintropy Wintropy . Thanks for letting me play against you. :bee:

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu
So I went to go see Pixels today it was ok but like not great, i feel like they should've had a bit more action.
My friends seemed to like it though :4pacman:

Top Bottom