• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
I can play Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate as well as Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus Uprising with others. Haven't been able to try Smash though. *cough* Anyone else want to test?
Maybe we're approaching to the answer to our question...

sorry, but you won't never get enough Grumman

Try to battle someone else at Smash.

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Alright, I'll try the 3DS FC sharing thread. I definitely can do Roll Glory.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
/shamelessy showing off something I finished making for uh, a special friend #Feel free to pay me [:
srs tho, tell me if you like it

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
/shamelessy showing off something I finished making for uh, a special friend #Feel free to pay me [:

I'm sure your special friend will like it. ;)
Were did you learn to do these things with iron (or steel...?)?

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

special friend, huh?

Well, I'm sure your friend will love it, dear. :cheep:

You are really talented at this, btw.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I'm sure your special friend will like it. ;)
Were did you learn to do these things with iron (or steel...?)?
My uncle and grandfather have tought me mostly. They're in the business, and are trying to get me in it. I think they succeeded.
I wasn't there when they bought the material, so i'm not 100% sure, but pretty sure it was just regular steel.

special friend, huh?

Well, I'm sure your friend will love it, dear. :cheep:

You are really talented at this, btw.
:')

Thank you though! I'm hoping to make a career out of it, you'd be surprised how well it pays :happysheep:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

That's so cool! :happysheep:

I'm sure your friend will love it :love:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
My uncle and grandfather have tought me mostly. They're in the business, and are trying to get me in it. I think they succeeded.
I wasn't there when they bought the material, so i'm not 100% sure, but pretty sure it was just regular steel.

:')

Thank you though! I'm hoping to make a career out of it, you'd be surprised how well it pays :happysheep:
I'm not surprised at all. Materials have a cost. Good luck for your business! (and for your special friend)

@ WindHero WindHero Are you still alive? :217:

Last edited:

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385

Really nice detail there!

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

Someone is looking to S support a friend.
All jokes aside, it does look amazing. It's pleasant to the eyes, the colors have chemistry, and the detail.
Your friend is lucky to know you.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
@ Nameless Nothingness Nameless Nothingness : I had to leave earlier than expected, but I am alive. Just finished lunch, so I'm back to normal operations.

I did get ONE match in the 3DS thread before I left. I hosted, and he connected just fine. I really scrubbed out though that one game...

Matsushi

True Blood

The detail in this is absolutely incredible! I looooooooove it so much. :kirby:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Metalworking is a neat and difficult thing to do. That came out excellently!

Personally, I make crafts with polymer clay. :3 I don't have a picture on-hand, but I made a Dalek from Doctor Who out of clay.

Well, didn't quite finish TWEWY yet. I'm at the final boss, I won the first three stages without too much trouble. BUT WTH, THAT FINAL FORM... ;_; How can I fight without partners?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Finally got my copy of my FE9 outta my Wii disk drive but now my Wii won't read disk anymore :(

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Finally got my copy of my FE9 outta my disk but now my Wii won't read disk anymore :(
Something similar happened to me a while back. I was almost all the way through a Radiant Dawn playthough when my Wii lost the ability to read Wii discs.

That was what, three years ago now?...

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
A trailer of the Third Path has been released and is now available for anyone with the Japanese copy.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Really nice detail there!
Someone is looking to S support a friend.
All jokes aside, it does look amazing. It's pleasant to the eyes, the colors have chemistry, and the detail.
Your friend is lucky to know you.
Thank you both! I'm glad to know other's like it so much. It makes me excited to keep trying, and eventually start selling them

This just screams S-support despite not being a ring.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Metalworking is a neat and difficult thing to do. That came out excellently!

Personally, I make crafts with polymer clay. :3 I don't have a picture on-hand, but I made a Dalek from Doctor Who out of clay.

Well, didn't quite finish TWEWY yet. I'm at the final boss, I won the first three stages without too much trouble. BUT WTH, THAT FINAL FORM... ;_; How can I fight without partners?
Ooh, can I see the Dalek?
TWEWY, YAS 10/10 game! I agree you with that final boss though :x

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Something similar happened to me a while back. I was almost all the way through a Radiant Dawn playthough when my Wii lost the ability to read Wii discs.

That was what, three years ago now?...
Funnily enough this just happened after I beat Radiant Dawn and took it out the disk drive only for this problem to occur. What you did with your Wii afterwards hacked it or replaced the disk drive?
A trailer of the Third Path has been released and is now available for anyone with the Japanese copy.
Nice watching now.

D

Deleted member

W-what was going on here?
Azura falling off and Kamui following her.
The mysterious land.
Evil Mama Hoshido.
Grima Mk. II?!
What is any of this?! (and don't answer it if you know)

Last edited by a moderator:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Why did they make the Radiant Dawn supports so crappy anyway? I don't get why after having all those nice support convos in Path of Radiance and whatnot that they went with.....those short and bland support convos.
Someone should ask IS about that.
Finally got my copy of my FE9 outta my Wii disk drive but now my Wii won't read disk anymore :(
If you wanna try to fix it yourself...you could open it up and replace the whole disk drive. There are helpful videos out there on how to do it.

I had something similar to my first Wii, but I did eventually get around to replacing the laser in the thing. Cheaper, but more work.

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
As far as that trailer goes... I don't even know. What I do know, however, is that the mysterious monster at the end most definitely is not Grima. Didn't you notice how it had a globe with eyes in its mouth? If anything, it looks a bit like it could be of Lilith's kin...

Sharks? I'll just kill them with the Sharq Assawlt lance in MH4U.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Funnily enough this just happened after I beat Radiant Dawn and took it out the disk drive only for this problem to occur. What you did with your Wii afterwards hacked it or replaced the disk drive?
Neither. It's still collecting dust because I haven't had the financial means to get it fixed or buy a Wii U.

Last edited:
Top Bottom