• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu
How could I have been so foolish???! We're already waist-deep into Shark Week, and yet this social thread is still high and dry, without a single mention of these majestic aquatic predators! Well no more! Batten down the hatches lads n' lasses, cause I'm steering this ship straight into shark country! Shark Week here we come!!!

Mega shark vs giant octopus sounds like a great movie.

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385
when u ain't quite a shark but still keen

Happy Shark Week everyone!

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
You're talking about sharks? Ok, this is obviously the most majestic of all sharks

Also, before someone else posts it...

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>Shark week
>Not talk about anime's yaoi shark bishounen

I'm disappointed in you Robin gorls smh

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215

They look so happy[/quote]

I don't know if Mumkhockblocker was better, but your new signature is awesome.
Messed up with the quote. :p

Last edited:

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385

They look so happy
I don't know if Mumkhockblocker was better, but your new signature is awesome.
Messed up with the quote. :p[/quote]
Thanks! Mumkhockblocker will return soon, I promise! Bad man Gangrel will be my signature for now though.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
What apparently it's shark week?

:ohwell:

Here

Bless Sharpedo one of coolest Gen 3 pokes ever. Gotta love it's mega though.

And speaking of FE:Radiant Dawn and supports they are weaksauce but because of it I was able to beat the dragon king laguz on final chapter 3 due to a 4 point damage difference type of deal Tibarn having support bonus with Reyson near him than without and Ike having the exact amount to finish him and 70% chance to hit him. Final boss was in a similar boat but because of it I was able to beat RD for the first time and now I need to go back to PoR and beat that again and get Ike A support with Soren with extra stuff for RD.

Unfortunately my PoR disk is stuck in my Wii after I removed my RD from it and put it in there and won't come out :(

Matsushi

True Blood
Is this the third time in two days that you change profile pic?
(I'm not Chromplaining 'bout that, obviously)
I should've probably established this at an earlier stage that yes, I change my avatar VERY frequently; perhaps once everyday. I used to change once every few weeks to keep things fresh so to speak, but at this point I have TOO many avatars and I wanna give each one a turn in the spotlight before switching over. That, and I wanna express my fondness towards a certain character through avatars.

Though, this one is only temporary because.. sharks. :halfsheep: There will be a time when I'll keep an avatar for more than one week, I can assure you.

Oh, I almost forgot. Obligatory @ Jestar Jestar

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215

And speaking of FE:Radiant Dawn and supports they are weaksauce but because of it I was able to beat the dragon king laguz on final chapter 3 due to a 4 point damage difference type of deal Tibarn having support bonus with Reyson near him than without and Ike having the exact amount to finish him and 70% chance to hit him. Final boss was in a similar boat but because of it I was able to beat RD for the first time and now I need to go back to PoR and beat that again and get Ike A support with Soren with extra stuff for RD.

Unfortunately my PoR disk is stuck in my Wii after I removed my RD from it and put it in there and won't come out :(
Too bad for you. :(
Dehginsea is just... just... this:

Oops, wrong image. :troll:

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
How could I have been so foolish???! We're already waist-deep into Shark Week, and yet this social thread is still high and dry, without a single mention of these majestic aquatic predators! Well no more! Batten down the hatches lads n' lasses, cause I'm steering this ship straight into shark country! Shark Week here we come!!!

The ideal defense against sharks...

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Is this the third time in two days that you change profile pic?
(I'm not Chromplaining 'bout that, obviously)
I should've probably established this at an earlier stage that yes, I change my avatar VERY frequently; perhaps once everyday. I used to change once every few weeks to keep things fresh so to speak, but at this point I have TOO many avatars and I wanna give each one a turn in the spotlight before switching over. That, and I wanna express my fondness towards a certain character through avatars.
Oh, I almost forgot. Obligatory @ Jestar Jestar
Pretty much all this ^ right here just with a different character and you have my situation.

The problem for me right now is that everybody is loving my current avatar so much I want to keep it on for everyone who enjoys it even though the temptation to switch it up is real.

That is what you call an avatar crisis.

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385
This is the last light you'll ever see.
Could be the next Colgate advert

'You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? Cavities everywhere. Use Colgate today!'

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Hey cool, it's my current avatar! Gotta respect the shark torpedo!
The ideal defense against sharks...
Or this!
>Shark week
>Not talk about anime's yaoi shark bishounen

I'm disappointed in you Robin gorls smh
I WAS JUST GONNA MAKE A POST ABOUT RIN FREAKIN' MATSUOKA :4greninja:

Just look at those teeth!

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
On the side, anyone up for some Smash on 3DS? I'm at some different, better wifi than yesterday, so there shouldn't be any problems.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
On the side, anyone up for some Smash on 3DS? I'm at some different, better wifi than yesterday, so there shouldn't be any problems.
I can try, but I don't know if this time it will work.
Sorry, I have to have dinner. Maybe later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom