• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Oh, Raziek, will this torture never end? Hours of fighting and no food in sight.
Honorable Weeman! You must be as miserable as I am, out here without a bite to eat, and idiots at every turn.
Moydow, you're all right! I don't know how you could be, under these famine conditions.
Oh, Elezir... All this fighting and no food...I'm fading fast. Please, can I team up with you?
Oh, Matsushi, may I stay with you? Perhaps fighting together we have a better chance of surviving...you think?
Oh, Kotor, I need backup. I'm so weak. I hate to be needy, but do you think we can fight as a team?
Shrooby! You can't die. You mean too much to me. We've even broken bread together! You must live!
I'm such a great support writer.
Better supports than Twilight RD.

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
I found this a while back:

I'm sure it's already posted somewhere here, but I think it deserves a new mention since Roy was added as DLC. I wonder how angry Chrom is now.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Hello there, {$_char_supportUnit}! I hope you're enjoying yourself as much as I am!
Are we answering, too? Well, why not.

"Oh, Elezir... All this fighting and no food...I'm fading fast. Please, can I team up with you?"

"Hey, [Insertnamehere]! Good to see you in top form, too!"

What? It doesn't make sense?
Why, half the RD's supports don't.:troll:

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Oh, Matsushi, may I stay with you? Perhaps fighting together we have a better chance of surviving...you think?
Greetings, [insert support chara here]! If you need any help, you know where to find me! :halfsheep:

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
RD's Supports:
Ike: Hey, Soren! Make sure your answer is not too long or it won't get into the textb
Soren: Ok.

Boyd: Oy, Ike! Why aren't you talking anymore?
Ike: One conversation, one textbox.
:happysheep:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

Nah

Smash Champion
Why did they make the Radiant Dawn supports so crappy anyway? I don't get why after having all those nice support convos in Path of Radiance and whatnot that they went with.....those short and bland support convos.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Why did they make the Radiant Dawn supports so crappy anyway? I don't get why after having all those nice support convos in Path of Radiance and whatnot that they went with.....those short and bland support convos.
Maybe because they would had to re-write some supports. Nah, they were just lazy.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Are we answering, too? Well, why not.

"Oh, Elezir... All this fighting and no food...I'm fading fast. Please, can I team up with you?"

"Hey, [Insertnamehere]! Good to see you in top form, too!"

What? It doesn't make sense?
Why, half the RD's supports don't.:troll:
Greetings, [insert support chara here]! If you need any help, you know where to find me! :halfsheep:
NO THESE SOCIAL SHIPS SHOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT SAIL AT ALL

YOU ARE UNAUTHORIZED

Last edited:

Elezir

Beats me.
Maybe they didn't have enough writers for supports when they decided to create Radiant Dawn.
Maybe they wanted to focus all the attention on the storyline (which I honestly consider to be the best of all FE I have played yet)
Or maybe they were experimenting to see if they could get away with crappy supports like those on futures games of the franchise (which obviously turned out to be a negative)

I'm living through this! Now, what say we find food fit for kings, and feast till our bellies burst with joy!
If Ike has taught me anything, it's to fight for my friends. Come along [stgsupportchar].
0/10

Too much personality and contextual sense.
-IS

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
RD's Supports:
Ike: Hey, Soren! Make sure your answer is not too long or it won't get into the textb
Soren: Ok.

Boyd: Oy, Ike! Why aren't you talking anymore?
Ike: One conversation, one textbox.
:happysheep:
:4myfriends: stopped giving a **** during Radiant Dawn, best part of the game. That and how insanely powerful he was compared to :ike:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
I thought it was rushed?
If Ike has taught me anything, it's to fight for my friends. Come along [stgsupportchar].

0/10

Too much personality and contextual sense.
-IS

Troykv

Smash Master
To much characters... and looks like that they try to don't limit the Supports Options... so... That happens xD (And yeah, that was a weird decision).

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
"Duke Tanas, if I die here... I want you to know I never liked you. Doesn't mean I won't help you, though."
I'm dying.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Which one had the worst supports, Radiant Dawn or Awakening?

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Awakening at least had some... inventive... supports. (Remember Sumia's B-support with Henry? :3 )
Sumia's non-Chrom supports are the best of the game especially with Fredrick, Henry and especially :4robinm:.

Her support with Chrom is more boring than Robin's support conversation with :4lucina: and :4robinf: supports with Vaike and most of the second gen kids

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
NO THESE SOCIAL SHIPS SHOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT SAIL AT ALL

YOU ARE UNAUTHORIZED
Sorry Liquid, but these ships...already set sail.

I see that we moved on from Chromatically correct puns and chaos, to social shipping and support conversations. I'm not going to ask how the chaos of the last few pages ended. And I better pretend that I didn't see the Ryouma x Marx shipping at all.
Anyone want some pie?

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Awakening at least had some... inventive... supports. (Remember Sumia's B-support with Henry? :3 )
You just reminded me that Orphelia and Soleil's B-support is basically ripped off of this support lol

BTW Soleil is hot.
She even can make a girl harem just by herself. :secretkpop:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
tfw you missed the shipping talk again

This is the Robin thread, there's always shipping talk here whether we're actually talking about it or not. c:

We can always make shipping talk happen anyway. Like starting off that FemMorgan x Inigo is cute

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
This thread is 2 punny 4 me. :estatic:

As much as I love Radiant Dawn, I can't deny how atrocious those supports were, looking back now. Never really bothered with them because it was my first FE game, but I would've liked to delve into all the personalities of the new characters. :v

Also, it's been suggested that only the Akaneian/Ylissean characters are set to appear in SMT X FE, which bums me a bit. Only hope would be the Amiibo characters, I guess.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
M!Morgan and Lucina though.

I'm willing to forgo marrying :4robinf: to Chrom just for that pairing.

F!Morgan, though she's lovely with Inigo.

Elezir

Well, I normally pair off Chrom with Sumia. As for Robin, I already paired him off with Olivia (that support is damn cute), Sumia and Cordelia (sigh, yes, their support is just so cute I decided I could endure Severa for it particulary because I made sure to not recruit her and forget about that existence), but I think my OTP for him has become Lissa.

I don't ship Robin with Lucina for obvious reasons. Him with any 2nd gen children just feels wrong for me, no matter what you say. If Lucina was from 1st gen , It'd probably be my OTP, but since she isn't, no.:smash:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Eh, I don't ship anything hard from Awakening tbh :/

Unless someone convinces me really hard or I find an adorable Nowi ship

Elezir

Eh, I don't ship anything hard from Awakening tbh :/

Unless someone convinces me really hard or I find an adorable Nowi ship
Ricken and Nowi tho.

Like, how can you not ship it?:troll:

I do find their support cute.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Robin and Anna seems to be what I ship at the moment.
For...reasons....
Robin: "I love you, Anna. I’m lucky to have you by my side."
Anna: "Thanks, baby. I love you too. Want to go in the back room and...count gold?"

Then there's this too.

Last edited:

Elezir

Now that I think about it...
Imagine if Lucina and Chrom switched places? As in, Lucina is 1st gen and Chrom's mother?

I can ship RobinxLucina like that.

Someone, make this fanfic, plz.:cheep:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Robin and Anna seems to be what I ship at the moment.
For...reasons....
Robin: "I love you, Anna. I’m lucky to have you by my side."
Anna: "Thanks, baby. I love you too. Want to go in the back room and...count gold?"
"Is that a Second Seal in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" Embarrass

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Imagine if Lucina and Chrom switched places? As in, Lucina is 1st gen and Chrom's mother?

Okay

So there's this gal named Lucina that was partners with Robin

They got married and had a kid named Chrom and Morgan

*insert your Morgan and Chrom ships here*

The End

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
"Is that a Second Seal in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" Embarrass
That reminds me...
Morgan: "Mother, tell me about your life until you met me. I want to know all about you."
Anna: "I've been traveling and selling as long as I can remember. Oh, the lands I've seen! Which reminds me, I need to introduce you to my sisters. You have a LOT of aunts! ...You might say you were born into discounts."

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

Now I'm trying to imagine Chrom and Lucina being swapped in the plot of Awakening.

Would that mean that Chrom is the new "Marth" and he's the one gets in Smash 4 while Lucina becomes a Final Smash?

Top Bottom