• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

One of the staff members for IS was a fan of Family Guy when RD was in production obv.

Last edited by a moderator:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
@ Nameless Nothingness Nameless Nothingness Yeah, I did get Aether on Ike. I looked at all the abilities it could get on my units, and it was clear that Aether was my best choice.

As far as Shadow Dragon goes... Doubt it would be on VC soon, since it was a DS game. I feel like you will probably find it a bit bland, as so many things from later games are missing, like support conversations, magic weapon triangles, and skinship.

These puns and yaoi ships... I don't like Aether of them. :troll:

RobinxRobin yuri when?

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
@ Nameless Nothingness Nameless Nothingness Yeah, I did get Aether on Ike. I looked at all the abilities it could get on my units, and it was clear that Aether was my best choice.

As far as Shadow Dragon goes... Doubt it would be on VC soon, since it was a DS game. I feel like you will probably find it a bit bland, as so many things from later games are missing, like support conversations, magic weapon triangles, and skinship.

These puns and yaoi ships... I don't like Aether of them. :troll:

RobinxRobin yuri when?
Is this your first PoR playtrough? Homewever, i know SD is a bit bland, but... come on, it is the only european-realesed that I miss! (PoR does not count)
@ ARGHETH ARGHETH Don't worry, GGs.

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
@ Nameless Nothingness Nameless Nothingness Yeah, first playthrough. And I know what you mean about being the only release you missed, I'm sorta like that with FE and Zelda. I own a copy of each of the US released FE games, but haven't finished PoR or RD yet.
I have a little time if you'd like just a few Smash 3DS battles.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
@ Nameless Nothingness Nameless Nothingness Yeah, first playthrough. And I know what you mean about being the only release you missed, I'm sorta like that with FE and Zelda. I own a copy of each of the US released FE games, but haven't finished PoR or RD yet.
I have a little time if you'd like just a few Smash 3DS battles.
IMHO, PoR and RD are the best FE games.
I can battle, but just a few minutes. Here in Italy it's 1:00 A.M..

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
All this PoR and RD talk.
I need to post this.

Would totally happen if they lived in a modern world.:troll:

Last edited:

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385
It was just recently released on the Wii U VC here in Europe. No sign of a release anywhere else in the world (not even Japan, from what I can tell).
Wait, Shadow Dragon is on VC here!?

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
It's hard for me to care at all if Meg dies in RD, not only is she a mediocre unit (and that's putting it lightly), but...her development is pretty much nonexistant due to the games supports. All I know is that she's obsessed with marrying a guy she never met (and I don't even think the person at talk is okay with that at all), and I certainly can't sympathize with that. I'm actually more sad I forgot to sacrifice her on my last playthrough :079:

D

Deleted member

This Meg in FE reminds me of the Meg in Family Guy it's not even funny.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Wait, Shadow Dragon is on VC here!?
Yeah, but it's not that great, and you wouldn't be missing out on much if you skipped it. The sequel is much better (if your computer can run it; you'll probably need to emulate it to use the translation patch, since it's Japan-only).

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Elezir

It's hard for me to care at all if Meg dies in RD, not only is she a mediocre unit (and that's putting it lightly), but...her development is pretty much nonexistant due to the games supports. All I know is that she's obsessed with marrying a guy she never met (and I don't even think the person at talk is okay with that at all), and I certainly can't sympathize with that. I'm actually more sad I forgot to sacrifice her on my last playthrough :079:
And it happens with about every character that wasn't in PoR and isn't relevant storywise.
I agree that her obsession over Zihark is unnerving, though.

Your post reminds me how I hate RD's support system, btw. Thank you, dear.:happysheep:

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Yeah, but it's not that great, and you wouldn't be missing out on much if you skipped it. The sequel is much better (if your computer can run it; you'll probably need to emulate it to use the translation patch, since it's Japan-only).
My computer can't even run this forum.
(Nah, it's not that bad, but it is kinda bad)

@ Elezir Elezir Yes, supports are like the only bad things of RD. ALONGSIDE WITH FIOOONAAA.
and Micaiah's speed

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
And it happens with about every character that wasn't in PoR and isn't relevant storywise.
I agree that her obsession over Zihark is unnerving, though.

Your post reminds me how I hate RD's support system, btw. Thank you, dear.:happysheep:
Exactly, which is probably a big reason why I favor PoR so much over RD. Greil Mercenaries? Awesome. Dawn Brigade and co? Pshaaaaa.

Elezir

What are specs...?
MOMMY HELP ME. :sadsheep:
Computer Specifications. ;p

Check by clicking on Windows Key+Pause on your keyboard.
Or by opening CCleaner, if you have it installed.
Well, if you could check your Devices it would help a lot, too.

That is, if you use Windows, ofc. I dunno about other systems.:sadsheep:

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Computer Specifications. ;p

Check by clicking on Windows Key+Pause on your keyboard.
Or by opening CCleaner, if you have it installed.
Well, if you could check your Devices it would help a lot, too.

That is, if you use Windows, ofc. I dunno about other systems.:sadsheep:
Processor speed, RAM, Operating System, Graphics card, etc.

EDIT: :4greninja:'d
Thanks for your help, but... I don't know. I have to check, but I'm on mobile and my PC isn't powered on. And in Italy is 1:36 A.M.. Maybe tomorrow I'll check. Maybe. The only sure thing is that I use Windows.

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Oh, Raziek, will this torture never end? Hours of fighting and no food in sight.
Honorable Weeman! You must be as miserable as I am, out here without a bite to eat, and idiots at every turn.
Moydow, you're all right! I don't know how you could be, under these famine conditions.
Oh, Elezir... All this fighting and no food...I'm fading fast. Please, can I team up with you?
Oh, Matsushi, may I stay with you? Perhaps fighting together we have a better chance of surviving...you think?
Oh, Kotor, I need backup. I'm so weak. I hate to be needy, but do you think we can fight as a team?
Shrooby! You can't die. You mean too much to me. We've even broken bread together! You must live!
I'm such a great support writer.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Oh, Raziek, will this torture never end? Hours of fighting and no food in sight.
Honorable Weeman! You must be as miserable as I am, out here without a bite to eat, and idiots at every turn.
Moydow, you're all right! I don't know how you could be, under these famine conditions.
Oh, Elezir... All this fighting and no food...I'm fading fast. Please, can I team up with you?
Oh, Matsushi, may I stay with you? Perhaps fighting together we have a better chance of surviving...you think?
Oh, Kotor, I need backup. I'm so weak. I hate to be needy, but do you think we can fight as a team?
Shrooby! You can't die. You mean too much to me. We've even broken bread together! You must live!
THESE SHIPS ARE UNAUTHORIZED FOR SAILING

Elezir

All these quotes about food...Is it you, Ilyana

To be honest, even your supports seem to have more personality, as much as you may have wanted to keep them generic.

Top Bottom