• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Now I'm trying to imagine Chrom and Lucina being swapped in the plot of Awakening.

Would that mean that Chrom is the new "Marth" and he's the one gets in Smash 4 while Lucina becomes a Final Smash?
Hey!

@ Opossum Opossum , I think we finally found a way of having Chrom into Smash as a playable character!

:happysheep: It'd be neat, to tell the truth.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
One thing I just find neat is that Sakurai said he did indeed make a moveset for Chrom. Kind of a neat tidbit.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
The problem I have with that one is that I usually have Chrom with Olivia, and Robin with Lucina. I don't think Morgan with Uncle Inigo is going to go down well :p
Finally! Someone else who pairs Robin with Lucina. So happy to know I'm not alone. :'D

@ Elezir Elezir : I know what you mean, NowixRicken is really the only pairing I see working for Ricken, since he looks so darn young. But his ending in the credits for that is that much more painful for it...

I would totally be for RobinxAnna, except that Anna has to be too jealous with him. I don't know why, I always wished that the Anna sisters were really just one big hive-mind. (Insert evil smiley here)

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
One thing I just find neat is that Sakurai said he did indeed make a moveset for Chrom. Kind of a neat tidbit.
He showed what Chrom's possible moveset would be?
I'd be actually intetested in seeing it.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I would totally be for RobinxAnna, except that Anna has to be too jealous with him. I don't know why, I always wished that the Anna sisters were really just one big hive-mind. (Insert evil smiley here)
...That'd be horrifying actually. I always keep thinking, "Okay Anna, we're going to see your sister(s)," whenever I go to a merchant or the Outrealm Portal. If they'd all were one hive-mind...they'd realize that one of their sisters defected and named her daughter Morgan and that her daughter wants to be a tactician...

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Finally! Someone else who pairs Robin with Lucina. So happy to know I'm not alone. :'D
honestly it's more so I can get Aether on Morgan, than because I like the pairing or whatever. Don't really care for shipping at all. That said, I did quite like their support conversations, so *shrug*

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
...That'd be horrifying actually. I always keep thinking, "Okay Anna, we're going to see your sister(s)," whenever I go to a merchant or the Outrealm Portal. If they'd all were one hive-mind...they'd realize that one of their sisters defected and named her daughter Morgan and that her daughter wants to be a tactician...
Hmm, hadn't thought of this... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Gonna have to mull over this while I try to figure out why the Minetest server I moderate crashed twice in a row...

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Wait, really?

That's a damn shame. If they had just a little more time I bet they could have made him an awesome character.

D

Deleted member

I wish Sakurai would reveal it to us because I am curious how he would have made Chrom work.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Sadly it wasn't shown. He only mentioned it.
Would it have been any different than :4marth:'s?

Nah, I'd think that only the look-alikes would be named Anna. Otherwise, names are fair game.

........Oh wait, I just realized something. Anyone that gets together with :4robinm: is gonna have their child looking like him(the first one anyway), and since Anna can only have one child....Nah, I'm sure they'll be fine. After all, they've got a one-woman army on their side in case the Anna sisters do have a bit of a falling out.

Wait, really?

That's a damn shame. If they had just a little more time I bet they could have made him an awesome character.
Oh, hey. You changed your name back.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The way the interview with Source Gaming sounded, it seems like it would have been a "between Ike and Marth" type set, but...that doesn't really say much, haha. Would have loved to have gotten both Chrom and Robin though. :/

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Nah, I'd think that only the look-alikes would be named Anna. Otherwise, names are fair game.

.......Oh wait, I just realized something. Anyone that gets together with :4robinm: is gonna have their child looking like him(the first one anyway), and since Anna can only have one child....Nah, I'm sure they'll be fine. After all, they've got a one-woman army on their side in case the Anna sisters do have a bit of a falling out.
Now that I think about it, you're probably right. Besides Morgan has her father on her side incredible strength and power that the Anna sisters would rather sell her items.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
........Oh wait, I just realized something. Anyone that gets together with :4robinm: is gonna have their child looking like him(the first one anyway), and since Anna can only have one child....Nah, I'm sure they'll be fine.
I read that as Anna can only have one child;

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
The way the interview with Source Gaming sounded, it seems like it would have been a "between Ike and Marth" type set, but...that doesn't really say much, haha. Would have loved to have gotten both Chrom and Robin though. :/
That's how I imagined he would be. Stronger than Marth, but weaker than Ike. Faster than Ike, but slower than Marth. A nice balance of the two, sort of like the Mario of swordsmen if that makes any sense. :grin:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
That's how I imagined he would be. Stronger than Marth, but weaker than Ike. Faster than Ike, but slower than Marth. A nice balance of the two, sort of like the Mario of swordsmen if that makes any sense. :grin:
Oh so He's :4feroy:

Would it have been any different than :4marth:'s?

........Oh wait, I just realized something. Anyone that gets together with :4robinm: is gonna have their child looking like him(the first one anyway), and since Anna can only have one child....Nah, I'm sure they'll be fine. After all, they've got a one-woman army on their side in case the Anna sisters do have a bit of a falling out.

Oh, hey. You changed your name back.
Nope, Robin's sperm is so powerful that he get with even more Anna's they'll still be Morgans, that's how powerful it is.

(He'll probably make one Anna and a son called Andy)

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Nope, Robin's sperm is so powerful that he get with even more Anna's they'll still be Morgans, that's how powerful it is.

(He'll probably make one Anna and a son called Andy)
I don't think that's how genetics works, but whatever I'll take it.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Oh my nothing happens here at night-time I guess...
If that's how you feel, imagine the fact that it's only 8:30 p.m. here at the time of posting... If I stay up 2 more hours, hardly anyone does much in this thread.

Hence why I'm aiming to finish The World Ends With You tonight. Because night-time forums are so zetta slow!

Tattles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goldbit
Not the usual Pieri I post, but thought you guys might enjoy this picture. I'm sure it'll be applicable as a response to some posts in the future.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Not the usual Pieri I post, but thought you guys might enjoy this picture. I'm sure it'll be applicable as a response to some posts in the future.
Just going to save this for future use. Thank you.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Good morning, western tacticians!
Yesterday in a nutshell: my Chromsolation, Ryoma and Marx, but Meg and RD's supports suck.

Zensor

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sebdude198
3DS FC
1289-8462-4385
Hello everyone!

Should these posts be a daily thing? :')

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
How could I have been so foolish???! We're already waist-deep into Shark Week, and yet this social thread is still high and dry, without a single mention of these majestic aquatic predators! Well no more! Batten down the hatches lads n' lasses, cause I'm steering this ship straight into shark country! Shark Week here we come!!!

Top Bottom