• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Arc_Thunder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ichuchu
Aaay guys look who came in the mail today
What should I name them?
Also some one spotted the mewtwo amiibo at sdcc

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I made a thing c:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Good day to all my fellow Shark-ticians!

Sup!

That Mewtwo is gorgeous!

As for names
:4darkpit:= Ow the Edge
:4palutena:= Naga
Shark -tictians I like that lol. Also I'm gonna play Robin all day on Anther's later so I can work on him my Robin been slacking since the patch dropped.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
You, mr @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A , will be my new american clock.
I never played Ghost Trick, but I heard only good things about that game. I'd like to play it...
@ Elezir Elezir No, I have NOT checked my specs, so I can't use an emulator.
oO Of course you can.
Checking specs would only help me direct you to the best emulator for your computer, but honestly, you can download either Desmume or No$GBA and try out a rom to see if your PC runs it without problems.
Desmume is the best emulator for DS, btw, but a bit more powerful than No$GBA.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So is it true that the Nohr version (or whatever the hell it's called over here) actually sucks? I've been hearing some negative rumblings about it. Haven't heard anything about the Hoshido version yet though.
Not sure where you heard it, but I'm on Ch.12 and it's fantastic so far.
Hey has anyone ever landed an Elwind spike/meteor after you actually planned out how to do it? Or do we all accidentally do it and write it off as "計画通り."
Not at all hard to land intentionally.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Why am I pranked? :sadsheep:
This is interesting... Pranked already before you've been a member for even a week.

BTW, did you see my post yesterday about my wifi? If not, recap:
5 minutes before I had to leave in a hurry, a challenger approached on the 3DS thread. I got whupped in one battle where I really wasn't playing my best, but I was able to connect no problem.
Q.E.D. Our wifi settings must conflict somehow. I looked up the error code I was getting yesterday, it had to do with firewall or security. Apparently, certain router settings can prevent connections if security is too high. If you ever see that error code again, I'd recommend looking it up on Nintendo's website, then you can read it in Italian. :3 I'm not confident that the English would translate as well for Italian routers... Because I'm a CS major and i know how inconsistent these things can be. -_-''

Matsushi

True Blood
I found the cutest Robin on For Glory today. We were battling as normally, but everytime she'd run out of Arcfire tomes, she'd continuously crouch as an implicit signal to stop fighting and she'd kinda just wait until her tome came back. As soon as it did, she'd continue fighting. Like, it was so cute and I just had to stop for her.
That was VERY quick. Almost a single week of being a member and you've already been pranked. :drflip:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I found the cutest Robin on For Glory today. We were battling as normally, but everytime she'd run out of Arcfire tomes, she'd continuously crouch as an implicit signal to stop fighting and she'd kinda just wait until her tome came back. As soon as it did, she'd continue fighting. Like, it was so cute and I just had to stop for her.

That was VERY quick. Almost a single week of being a member and you've already been pranked. :drflip:
d'awww.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Y'know for how long I've been on this thread and how I'm still a filthy casual peasant user, I'm surprised that I haven't been pranked yet. I'm not sure if that's cause everyone respects the sh*t outta me and doesn't wanna mess with all this BULK!

(Actual artist's representation of me)
Or if nobody cares enough to bother..... :emptysheep:

Elezir

Y'know for how long I've been on this thread and how I'm still a filthy casual peasant user, I'm surprised that I haven't been pranked yet. I'm not sure if that's cause everyone respects the sh*t outta me and doesn't wanna mess with all this BULK!

Oh?
You haven't?
Good to know.:cheep:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
LMAO, THAT WAS SO QUICK

Take it as a sign of respect bruh

This is also an accurate description of Greninja in smash rn

Last edited:

Elezir

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
There are shirts and hoodies available with a 'Better nerf Greninja' design on them. I believe Alpharad does those
Doesn't surprise me at all. (I might have to get one of those actually)
When you are no longer relevant like Chrom.

Nobody is irrelevant here! Everyone is welcome!

Also that sig.

~ I BELIEVE I CAN FLY! ~
Funny because that shade of blue is my absolute favorite and blue is my favorite color so I actually benefit nicely.
It's all about perspective.

Ivander

Smash Legend
What?
You have discovered who's your pranker, then?
I haven't yet. But I know they are a stalker considering I didn't post anything for a long time and am invisible when watching others converse and yet I still got pranked.

Top Bottom