• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Are you actually the best Robin in Ohio? That's nice.
Well the only other Robin that I know of who's in Ohio that goes to tournaments is Zareidriel. He's a good Robin, but I have outplaced him in the past couple tournaments that we've both attended.

I really don't know any other tournament Robin players from Ohio outside of him (I know another one, but he's more casual and prefers Zelda) so by default I guess I would be the better Robin

Though I shouldn't talk myself up so much since I don't even make it onto Ohio's Power Ranking/Top Player list. :/

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Yuri S-Support full conversation log, translated~

Shara: "Kamui...Kamui."
Kamui: "Ah, if it isn't Shara. What's wrong?"
Shara: "...There was something I wanted to talk about. About that divination from before..."
Kamui: "Ah, that thing about us maybe meeting again after we're reincarnated. It was a wonderful result. After I told everyone they all commented on how mysterious it was."
Shara: "...Well it's about that but, I don't like it... Meeting again after reincarnation."
Kamui: "Huh!...? W-what do you mean...!? Did I do something to make you hate me, Shara..."
Shara: "No...! There's nothing you could do... that could get me to hate you...!"
Kamui: "Then, why..."
Shara: "I've gotten tired of wishing for a "next time". If I'm expressing my feelings I want to convey it with this body.. with this voice...
I... love you. I love you more than anyone else."
Kamui: "S-shara!?"
Shara: "I'm sorry for surprising you, but I really needed to say it. I've always been thinking... if only I were reborn as a man... then I'd have a strong body to protect you and the qualifications to love you. But if we were to meet again and fall in love it wouldn't be the same me as I am right now. A life wishing for something indefinite is nothing but futile."
Kamui: "..........."
Shara: "It's disgusting isn't it... all this... Having someone follow you around from the moment they met you, and in the end getting a love confession from her- another women..."
Kamui: "No... I'm very happy."
Shara: "Please, there's no need to console me."
Kamui: "I'm not trying to console you at all. I told you before didn't I; that I love you."
Shara: "But... that was..."
Kamui: "Those words might have been meant as a friend, yes. But, right now I... Knowing Shara's feeling right now I'm putting different feelings into those words from before."
Shara: "Different feelings...?"
Kamui: "Yes. Those feelings aren't friendship. It's a more special feeling than that. ...So please let me say it once more. I love you Shara. I love you as you are right now. From now on, until forever. It's you I've fallen in love with, and no one else."
Shara: "...! Really...!? Are you seriously saying that...?"
Kamui: "Yes."
Shara: "So... then I... don't have to give up on my love...?"
Kamui: "Yes. Of course not."
Shara: "....Aaaaaa..." (collapses)
Kamui: "Shara!!?"
Shara: "...I'm ok. I was just so happy I got a bit faint. I won't die even if I'm killed. There's no way I'm letting go of this body...!"
Kamui: "Ufufu. That's right. If you go off on me it'd be a real bother. You're my beloved after all."
Shara: "I'm...so happy. No matter what anyone says I won't give a damn... From now on I'll be able to be with you forever won't I..."
Kamui: "Yes, we'll always always be together, Shara!"
Shara: "Ufu, ufufu,ufufufufufu...! I'm truly at the climax of my life! Thank you, Kamui!"
It's decently cute, I suppose. :^)
Awaiting the yaoi S-support log too~
D'aww this is really sweet! I like it a lot!

Also I think Shara's been watching too much anime.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Speaking about reincarnation, I just read Nishikis character description.

"A fox spirit of the Hoshido. Head of his village. He works everyday to repay a debt, and loves beautiful things as well as himself."

He loves beautiful things as well as himself. Doesn't that sound familiar?

reincarnation confirmed. I can't wait for Nishikis support:bluejump:.
He has reincarnated himself into a sexy fox furry because that appeals to the ladies nowadays.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I've been trying to avoid spoilers but I just had to read the same-sex S-supports and ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh they are so sweet. The one between Kamui and Shara is especially great, and it was handled so much better than I expected. I hope the other S-supports are as amazing as these two

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
You have no idea how hard it is resist the urge to read the yuri S-support. It is very difficult. I want to get the full experience of it when the localized version comes out.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
The trivia bits of the Fates characters have been translated.
Kamui- has a hidden special power
Ryoma- hates giving up the most
Saizou- hates sweets the most
Nishiki- the best attitude
Asama- the one who never cries
Tsubaki- the most beautiful hands
Tsukuyomi- drinks the most milk
Joker- the weakest in the morning
Cyrus- the unruliest hair
Suzukaze- the most popular
Marx- the prettiest handwriting
Leon- loves tomatoes the most
Harold- flashiest when falling down
Odin- the most excitable (the unruliest blood?)
Lazwald- takes walks in the middle of the night
Zero- loves to watch the moon
Hinoka- the most caring
Sakura- the most healing/soothing
Rinka- highest body temperature
Orochi- laughs the easiest
Kagerou- writes in a diary
Kazahana- likes cherry blossoms the most
Setsuna- the softest body
Oboro- changes clothes the fastest
Felicia- goddess of destruction
Aqua- most severe bedhead
Mozume- highest ability to survive
Camilla- likes baths the most
Elise- the most family love
Charlotte- the strongest fighter
Pieri- the best cook
Belka- immune to poison
Luna- the most wasteful at shopping
Nyx- most understanding of a woman’s heart
Shinonome- strongest armwrestler
Kisaragi- the best eyes
Grey- the best smelling
Hisame- young but still acts old
Mitama- always in a dream
Matoi- falls in love easiest
Kanna- plays with dragonstones
Shigure- likes high places the most
Dia- the most hidden talents
Sophie- talks to herself the most
Midoriko- sharpest sense of taste
Siegbert- the whitest teeth
Foleo- the weakest blood
Velour- the untidiest room
Lutz- the best at finding shooting stars
Ophelia- the most skillful at skipping
Soleil- the worst at singing
Eponine- the worst at talking to the opposite sex
Yukimura- breaks the most glasses
Ashura- best at long distance swimming
Gunther- never short of breath
Yuugiri- the best listener
Anna- has the most side jobs
Flora- the most powerful jealousy
I hope we get another Roster Rescue.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The trivia bits of the Fates characters have been translated.
Kamui- has a hidden special power
Ryoma- hates giving up the most
Saizou- hates sweets the most
Nishiki- the best attitude
Asama- the one who never cries
Tsubaki- the most beautiful hands
Tsukuyomi- drinks the most milk
Joker- the weakest in the morning
Cyrus- the unruliest hair
Suzukaze- the most popular
Marx- the prettiest handwriting
Leon- loves tomatoes the most
Harold- flashiest when falling down
Odin- the most excitable (the unruliest blood?)
Lazwald- takes walks in the middle of the night
Zero- loves to watch the moon
Hinoka- the most caring
Sakura- the most healing/soothing
Rinka- highest body temperature
Orochi- laughs the easiest
Kagerou- writes in a diary
Kazahana- likes cherry blossoms the most
Setsuna- the softest body
Oboro- changes clothes the fastest
Felicia- goddess of destruction
Aqua- most severe bedhead
Mozume- highest ability to survive
Camilla- likes baths the most
Elise- the most family love
Charlotte- the strongest fighter
Pieri- the best cook
Belka- immune to poison
Luna- the most wasteful at shopping
Nyx- most understanding of a woman’s heart
Shinonome- strongest armwrestler
Kisaragi- the best eyes
Grey- the best smelling
Hisame- young but still acts old
Mitama- always in a dream
Matoi- falls in love easiest
Kanna- plays with dragonstones
Shigure- likes high places the most
Dia- the most hidden talents
Sophie- talks to herself the most
Midoriko- sharpest sense of taste
Siegbert- the whitest teeth
Foleo- the weakest blood
Velour- the untidiest room
Lutz- the best at finding shooting stars
Ophelia- the most skillful at skipping
Soleil- the worst at singing
Eponine- the worst at talking to the opposite sex
Yukimura- breaks the most glasses
Ashura- best at long distance swimming
Gunther- never short of breath
Yuugiri- the best listener
Anna- has the most side jobs
Flora- the most powerful jealousy
I hope we get another Roster Rescue.
Well, there's supposedly a Joker's List according to this:
http://pastebin.com/qddaf9Ui

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem Fates is outperforming Awakening in first week sales. And Shadow Dragon is coming to the Wii U eshop. Holy crap what's with all this Fire Emblem love?

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem Fates is outperforming Awakening in first week sales. And Shadow Dragon is coming to the Wii U eshop. Holy crap what's with all this Fire Emblem love?
Well, it is Fire Emblem's 25th anniversary. :p

And wait, Fates outperformed Awakening? Impressive.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Seriously, though, seems like Joker's list came from 4chan:troll:

As much as I wanted a hilarous list like that to be true, I wouldn't bet on that, particulary when reading the stuff IS obviously wouldn't put in their game and seeing the source.

Edit: And before anyone calls me on that, yes, I'm a fun person at parties.:troll:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So I haven't read any of them, but I've heard that Charlotte -
(In case anyone forgot, plus this image is gold)
- has some really good support conversations that range from being actually pretty touching to downright hilarious. I'm glad to hear that they gave her character more depth than just being a manipulative *****. I know that a lot of people were hating on her when she was first revealed, so it's cool to see that she's not as one-dimensional as we might have assumed.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

- has some really good support conversations that range from being actually pretty touching to downright hilarious. I'm glad to hear that they gave her character more depth than just being a manipulative *****. I know that a lot of people were hating on her when she was first revealed, so it's cool to see that she's not as one-dimensional as we might have assumed.
シャーロッテ_st_キメ.png

Now you can have her portrait and it's nice to see Charlotte is getting love.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
W-why are you looking at me? My hate was kinda justified(well maybe). Well I will look foward to her supports. I hope what you are saying is true or else.:evil:

TimidKitsune129

Falling into Infinity
NNID
TimidKitsune129
Aww, I missed all of the shippings that went on earlier today. ;w;

I'm a sad little Drifloon now. :drsad:

Anyways, have a random video~

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
View attachment 59231
Now you can have her portrait and it's nice to see Charlotte is getting love.
Best portrait in Fates period. Thank you so much! It's official, I'm a Charlotte fanboy now.
W-why are you looking at me? My hate was kinda justified(well maybe). Well I will look forward to her supports. I hope what you are saying is true or else.:evil:
Hey I wasn't pointing any fingers. *clears throat* I meant more in general. Even TV Tropes had her listed as The Scrappy until her supports were revealed. Also I take no responsibility for if you do not find her supports satisfactory. :p

Edit* Here are some direct quotes from TV Tropes. Nothing spoilery, just basic stuff.

"Charlotte was one of the most unpopular characters when first revealed due to her character profile suggesting a very unlikable personality. Now that the game is out and some of her supports have been translated, her popularity has skyrocketed, becoming one of the most oft-talked about characters in message boards."

"Fans took issue with her blatant Fanservice and her ***** in Sheep's Clothing Gold Digger personality. It's been petering off once more information came out, particularly her supports with Nyx, and it became apparent that, for all her flaws Charlotte was still just... a regular girl."

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Hey I wasn't pointing any fingers. *clears throat* I meant more in general. Even TV Tropes had her listed as The Scrappy until her supports were revealed. Also I take no responsibility for if you do not find her supports satisfactory. :p
I've seen the hate Charlotte received on Tumblr. Most of the complaints ranged from Charlotte's outfit being impractical to outright ******** for being overly sexualized. One post there even compared Charlotte to Titania and claimed they were from the same class. Another post saying her pose makes her look weak, and another post about Charlotte positioning her breasts to get people to notice them.

Going by her bio, isn't that what she's trying to do? It's all on purpose. She's the first female axe fighter and all she got initially was hate. It was even hypocritical since around the same time, people there were praising Rinkah but were raging at Charlotte.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Well the only other Robin that I know of who's in Ohio that goes to tournaments is Zareidriel. He's a good Robin, but I have outplaced him in the past couple tournaments that we've both attended.

I really don't know any other tournament Robin players from Ohio outside of him (I know another one, but he's more casual and prefers Zelda) so by default I guess I would be the better Robin

Though I shouldn't talk myself up so much since I don't even make it onto Ohio's Power Ranking/Top Player list. :/
PR's are overrated lol. And don't worry I know that feel even though I'm on my states current PR at 4th or 5th best but we can only use 2 characters max on the list sadly so most people put me as Falco/Roy for the time being while in our last PR I was ranked 3rd and had Falco/Robin on there. Also never knew Zareidriel lived in your side of the woods I really need to pay attention to MW:East more outside of Michigan.

EDIT: Best of luck with that match against Villager and hopefully you get it recorded so I can watch it. I can't stand fighting Villager's unless I'm using Falco sadly and that would be annoyingly hard for Robin imagine.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I've seen the hate Charlotte received on Tumblr. Most of the complaints ranged from Charlotte's outfit being impractical to outright ******** for being overly sexualized. One post there even compared Charlotte to Titania and claimed they were from the same class. Another post saying her pose makes her look weak, and another post about Charlotte positioning her breasts to get people to notice them.

Going by her bio, isn't that what she's trying to do? It's all on purpose. She's the first female axe fighter and all she got initially was hate. It was even hypocritical since around the same time, people there were praising Rinkah but were raging at Charlotte.
Pretty much confirming why I rarely ever want to go on Tumblr.

Complaining about her having an overly sexual design, even though her bio specifically states that she does it on purpose to get attention and seduce men, is completely asinine. Oh but Rinkah gets a free pass because abs? Like what???? How is that fair in the slightest? While I can somewhat understand people disliking her personality, hating on her design when it matches perfectly with her personality is just headache inducing. Not to mention Charlotte's design is based on axe fighters who have a history of wearing relatively skimpy clothing, so her design is doubly justified.

It's hilarious (and awesome) that now she's one of the MOST popular characters. "Don't judge a book by it's cover" indeed.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Good games @ Moydow Moydow . It was unfortunate there was lag though. Did it by any chance ruin any potential tipper jab to fsmash? Because I was scared as hell by that prospect.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Good games @ Moydow Moydow . It was unfortunate there was lag though. Did it by any chance ruin any potential tipper jab to fsmash? Because I was scared as hell by that prospect.
Ruined every single one :/ Every time I went for it, I just constantly got jab 2 instead. basically, any time you saw jab 1 > jab 2 at a high percent, it was probably meant to be f-smash, and you were probably meant to be dead. :p Ah well, good games as always regardless.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
k unwatching this thread till i get FE:Fates see you in a few months

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Kk, I've added you.

By virtue of my iPad being slow as ****, I won't be able to make immediate responses and such.

Antonykun's gone and abandoned the town. Bad mayor.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I've somehow managed to remain relatively clear of major plot spoilers so far (surprisingly enough, given I have this beast to keep tame). The only things I've actually spoiled are mostly new gameplay features like classes and skills and such. I doubt my luck is going to last the next six months though. :/

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Kk, I've added you.

By virtue of my iPad being slow as ****, I won't be able to make immediate responses and such.

Antonykun's gone and abandoned the town. Bad mayor.

Ok, got a room set up. Might not be for too long though since I got work tomorrow.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
k unwatching this thread till i get FE:Fates see you in a few months
Well, truth to be told, these aren't even real spoilers. At the very least they aren't experience breaking, anyway. I'm ok with these.
Even the bit posted by @ RobinOnDrugs RobinOnDrugs is in actuality a gif from that horrible Zelda game. (Which is, arguably, worse than FE:Fates spoiler, imo)

The spoilers really calmed down around here.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Pretty much confirming why I rarely ever want to go on Tumblr.

Complaining about her having an overly sexual design, even though her bio specifically states that she does it on purpose to get attention and seduce men, is completely asinine. Oh but Rinkah gets a free pass because abs? Like what???? How is that fair in the slightest? While I can somewhat understand people disliking her personality, hating on her design when it matches perfectly with her personality is just headache inducing. Not to mention Charlotte's design is based on axe fighters who have a history of wearing relatively skimpy clothing, so her design is doubly justified.

It's hilarious (and awesome) that now she's one of the MOST popular characters. "Don't judge a book by it's cover" indeed.
The fandom has indeed exaggerated the actual quantity of skimpy-dressed female characters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom