• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
This s pic perfectly describes them
View attachment 59302
Modern day women are weird
And yet, if you don't have any female characters, you're just a misogynistic patriarchal pig who lives in the 1950s.
You have no idea how true this is.

Speaking of Robin in Fates...

Is it just the default Male Robin we get? Or do we get to choose/have some level of customization/get to pull ours from Awakening?

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
And yet, if you don't have any female characters, you're just a misogynistic patriarchal pig who lives in the 1950s.
You have no idea how true this is.

Speaking of Robin in Fates...

Is it just the default Male Robin we get? Or do we get to choose/have some level of customization/get to pull ours from Awakening?
Nope Male Robin only. I wish I can bring my pink haired Robin in.

Hi new and final avatar

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I guess it is to be expected that people hate her for Fanservice. I still don't understand why people are fine with shirtless men but not with some skimpy women. Some loud people have been complaining about everything yet they don't see their hypocrisy.

As for my(temporarily) hate for Charlotte, it is because I absolutley hate gold diggers. I know some people who have been almost ruined by that kind of women and they weren't even rich. I know it is just a video game but I have a really hard time liking manipulative gold diggers because of that. Please understand.*Iwata pose*

So I hope what you say is true, so I can get a better insight of her character.
Oh yeah I can totally understand having an aversion to gold-digger type personalities. No need for apologies. Take me for example, I absolutely can't stand deadbeat dad's (since I've had 2 of them in my life).

But getting back on topic, from what I've read there is more to Charlotte than being a gold digger.
It's been a long time since I listened to non-video game music , so I listened to my Rise Against music earlier.
Then I saw something amazing. All Robin mains should make this their anthem:
Because it's called "Tip the Scales". :D
Oh dude nice! I love Rise Against!

Thanks to Fates destroying clothes feature, we can finally see what Robin's outfit looks like under the coat.
Cool. Though I think I still prefer the tacticians coat. All great tacticians wear coats/robes.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I was just going through my twitter feed when I stumbled upon this:

(x)
You can see the tension between them to determine who gets into Smash :emptysheep:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Will they put :4feroy: in Fates? I seriously want to see how would he would look in the game

D

Deleted member

I was just going through my twitter feed when I stumbled upon this:

(x)
You can see the tension between them to determine who gets into Smash :emptysheep:
When I look at this picture, I feel like since Ike made it in, Ike just wanted to rub it into Chrom's face by having a palette based on him. The disrespect is real.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Speaking of Ike all i have been doing is playing Radiant Dawn for the past few days now. It's pretty good.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I'm still looking for Yuugiri's supports, but they still haven't been shown off or even translated.

I guess this other info will sate me until then.
Will they put :4feroy: in Fates? I seriously want to see how would he would look in the game
I'd guess so, given that he's getting an amiibo.
Seeing how we're getting summer DLC and Awakening DLC, getting more and more content beyond that is very likely

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Thanks to Fates destroying clothes feature, we can finally see what Robin's outfit looks like under the coat.
Yet we will never know about Female Robin(unless they make her available by those cards like Minerva).
That being said, he looks really awesome. Is it possible to have that look without having to destroy clothes?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Nope Male Robin only. I wish I can bring my pink haired Robin in.
LAAAAME. I really wanted to bring in my resting ***** avatar from Awakening and run it with my resting ***** avatar from Fates.

Very sad.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I know but you should have seen this coming when they added the FE characters to Codename: STEAM and no :4robinf: option
True, but this is another Fire Emblem game we're talking about, and one that's probably fairly similar in a number of behind-the-scenes regards. In fact, with the exception of a different UI, the graphical component seems almost identical (save for the much needed presence of Feet) It probably wouldn't have been hard to look for an Awakening save file and have the option of importing an Avatar from Awakening.

Oh well.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
You can wear glasses as part of the customization.
What is this cute I'm seeing

*Takes Robin home*

Wait I have him already home, what am I doing

Still might fine casual look. (-´3`-)

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Just wanna say that the faces the characters put on when they blush is just hilarious.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Because of For Glory, I hate fighting Ness.
That kid is a goddamn demon.
That and Ganondorf, lag is his blessing.

Fates has a fan Translation Team Aiming to be Done BEFORE its official NA Release!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BTeZlWQS4A
A team of a couple of fans will get this done before Nintendo's official team will...
What's taking them so long?

They probably will. I bet that he will come in a patch update for free rather than you having to buy Roy.

Wait, this is a feature?
Ah, I prefer Robin with the robe. That goddamn robe is incredible.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Just wanna say that the faces the characters put on when they blush is just hilarious.
Too red for you? :p

A team of a couple of fans will get this done before Nintendo's official team will...
What's taking them so long?
Probably choosing what lines to censor, where to add curtains in the summer DLC (:troll:), etc, etc.

:231:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Charlotte: "Ufufufu! No wonder Kamui chose our side. Who'd want to live beside such ugly brutes?"
Rinkah: "At least we have some dignity. You Nohrian women all dress like tramps!"
Charlotte: "What did you just say?!!"
Rinkah: "You heard me! So why don't you go back to the ballroom where you belong?!"
Charlotte: "Shut up you mannish *****!!!!"
Rinkah: "Slutty b*tch!!!!"
Charlotte: "Hoshidan ape!!!!"
Rinkah: "Nohrian skank!!!!"
*Epic catfight ensues*

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-reflet-re-run/13/708q03

Robin Amiibo on PlayAsia for those of you still looking!

Get em quick!
werrigjisdlejjklkiuytrfdfghjkol:salt::shaker: YOU GUYS BOUGHT 'EM ALL!?!?! .-. Heh. Hopefully I'll get my chance soon.

Also, hi. Still afraid to vist this thread.
So cool! Never once thought about what his clothes were like under that coat...

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
You can wear glasses as part of the customization.

I LOVE YOU, FATES and Kotor too for bringing this gold here.:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:
I know I'll have fun with my Robin amiibo:awesome: after I buy the amiibo adapter for my 3DS.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
~1100 PAGES ROBIN GORLS~

• CHEERS TO MORE SCALE TIPPING, MORE SHIPPING, AND BEING 2 SLOW 3 STEPS AHEAD •

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
werrigjisdlejjklkiuytrfdfghjkol:salt::shaker: YOU GUYS BOUGHT 'EM ALL!?!?! .-. Hopefully I'll get my chance soon.

Also, hi. Still afraid to vist this thread.
Yeah, these sell out fast. I only got one because I saw the link half an hour after Raziek posted it.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
And so cosplayers now can create a more accurate shirt for Robin.
Still freaking out about the feet though.

Top Bottom