• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't given a C&D by Nintendo faster than the Super Mario 64 HD thing lol XD :p
Only if they mess with the game itself, like by making a patch or something. (Is that even possible atm, though?)
They can't C&D them for only translating stuff and posting on the internet for people to read or have a guide for their JP game.
Also, only company so far I've known to have send a C&D to translation project (with patch and everything) was Square, and Nintendo isn't Square I hope.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Only if they mess with the game itself, like by making a patch or something. (Is that even possible atm, though?)
They can't C&D them for only translating stuff and posting on the internet for people to read or have a guide for their JP game.
Also, only company so far I've known to have send a C&D to translation project (with patch and everything) was Square, and Nintendo isn't Square I hope.
Oh yeah I know that, I was just saying I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to be square :p

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
They are aiming for an in-game translation so a C&D is possible. If Nintendo does issue one, hopefully it's as soon as possible. Last thing the fan translators would want is to be issued one the day after they are finished, which is exactly what happened with Final Fantasy Type-0 last year during E3 week.

Last edited:

Tattles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goldbit
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Pieri つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Pieri つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have some Robin player/s that they could recommend me watching? I've found some friendlies but prefer to watch tournament sets, thanks!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Everyone everywhere is going to use the Fates sprites as avatars now, aren't they?
Might as well join the hype then.

I'm a cute girl now people~
A very cuuuuute giiiiiiirrrrrlllllllll :secretkpop:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Anyone have some Robin player/s that they could recommend me watching? I've found some friendlies but prefer to watch tournament sets, thanks!
Well, I know you've watched a lot of my stuff already.

If you're looking for stuff of me that ISN'T on my channel, then you'll want to check this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SmashBrosNovaScotia/videos

Basically everything else I enter locally goes on that channel, including quite a large number of sets from the tournament I went to on Saturday.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Pieri つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Pieri つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
So adorable, I'm dying. Call an ambulance!
Everyone everywhere is going to use the Fates sprites as avatars now, aren't they?
This is the main reason why I'm not using one, half the internet by now has some character's portrait, or art of female Kamui, as their avatar. I wanna be unique :p
Mfw my avatar is fanart of Fates.

(Inb4 I change it to a character portrait and end up looking like a total hypocrite, lol)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
This is the main reason why I'm not using one, half the internet by now has some character's portrait, or art of female Kamui, as their avatar. I wanna be unique :p
None of the Fates sprites interest me anyway except for one spoilery one.

Besides, what I'm using right now screams unique.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Unique, indeed
nothing like a good cuppa to celebrate basically being confirmed for the next Metroid Prime game
If you've ever looked at my signature, then how admin Neo Zero looked at it is basically how I looked at it myself.

Though it's less lamenting over it's own problems, rather lamenting that fans are reacting so piss poorly to Fed. Force and that it's game may not come out until the frigging NX.

Oh, do tell!

I'd certainly like to know.
I'm not sure which of my statements you're asking me to answer. Yes I really can't tell. ._.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Oh, apologies.

The one regarding Fates. Though, I will admit, I find your current avatar humorous.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Oh, apologies.

The one regarding Fates. Though, I will admit, I find your current avatar humorous.
:cheep:

*generic spoiler warning*

That Garon sprite has him melting for some reason with those horrible eyes and a...thing going on with his chest.

wtf IS

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
:cheep:

*generic spoiler warning*

That Garon sprite has him melting for some reason with those horrible eyes and a...thing going on with his chest.

wtf IS
Well, if you must know... that's not actually him, but a slime monster (yes, seriously) that replaced Garon after offing him, presumed to be shortly after he adopted Kamui into the family.

He's reportedly much more sinister than the actual Garon was.

Matsushi

True Blood
or art of female Kamui, as their avatar.
//whistles

i totally do NOT have fem!kamui as an avatar. hahahahaha :')))

Also, just a little something before going to bed;

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Well, if you must know... that's not actually him, but a slime monster (yes, seriously) that replaced Garon after offing him, presumed to be shortly after he adopted Kamui into the family.

He's reportedly much more sinister than the actual Garon was.
I've spoiled myself on nigh everything so whatever. One of the few details that slipped me.

Meh.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I've downloaded Sacred Stones earlier today, and I plan on trying it out tomorrow. Is there any advice I should take for this game?

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I've downloaded Sacred Stones earlier today, and I plan on trying it out tomorrow. Is there any advice I should take for this game?
On Sacred Stones a few. One of them is Seth is a godlike Jaegan. There is a overworld map like in FE:A since it was the first game with it and the trainee characters that you can get are all good once you put in the work especially the 2nd one you get which is optional.

Also Mymidons are cool that is all.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
You can grind in Sacred Stones, but I'd highly recommend not doing it on your first playthrough. Can ruin the difficulty a bit :/

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I got that game with the whole ambassador program. I have beaten it 3 times now...

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
You can grind in Sacred Stones, but I'd highly recommend not doing it on your first playthrough. Can ruin the difficulty a bit :/
Plus it doesn't help that it's the easiest game in the series. Easier than FE7 and Awakening.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Speaking of Lythero

Also, is anyone else have problems sending replays on the 3DS? Everytime I try to send one to a friend, it crashes my game :L

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Too bad I missed the 1100 page celebration. Though winning a 30$ money match and getting it recorded I think makes up for it. :estatic:

It looks like it might be safe to come back here since the spoilers have calmed down quite a bit.

I'll be sure to post the video when it gets uploaded here in the next couple days.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Too bad I missed the 1100 page celebration. Though winning a 30$ money match and getting it recorded I think makes up for it. :estatic:

It looks like it might be safe to come back here since the spoilers have calmed down quite a bit.

I'll be sure to post the video when it gets uploaded here in the next couple days.
I wish I won money matches...though yesterday I was eliminated from SoCal's MSM (Mega Smash Mondays) 2-1 both matches. Still, it was better than the last time I signed up and was eliminated 2-0. I need to git gud with Robin.
This is coming from someone who has spoiled themselves by looking at her supports:
Not really lol XD :p

She is also a bit of a cry baby as well :p
So, she's not what I think...That's good then.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I wish I won money matches...though yesterday I was eliminated from SoCal's MSM (Mega Smash Mondays) 2-1 both matches. Still, it was better than the last time I signed up and was eliminated 2-0. I need to git gud with Robin.

So, she's not what I think...That's good then.
Oh by the way, in case I wrote it wrong or too vaguely, there IS something more sinister behind her smile.
Nothing too big tho :p

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Well the road to getting gud will often have you getting bopped along the way. What's important is that you keep going at it and learn from it.

Top Bottom