• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

I find Felicia to be pretty cute. Flora on the other hand, she's pretty hot.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
You know, it's funny. I came by here half hoping to see if anyone was talking about the relative lack of Robin at CEO.

Instead I have discovered this thread is a decent replacement for Google Image Search. If I wait long enough, chances are someone will post something I wanted to see and/or was looking for. I'm not even sure if I'm all that upset by this, since I admit that Ryu Miiverse pic was pretty damn funny.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't find good fan art of Rugby Shirt Villager without having her be all yandere on Ness...
Why?
...Now I am having ideas of Ness being Robin and that Villager being Tharja.
I can see it now... Fire Emblem: Awakening - OK Edition

I actually really like this one ship, but I know it'll never happen...

x
:troll:
Hahaha!
Poor Leo. He'll never get one.

Nah

Smash Champion
You know, it's funny. I came by here half hoping to see if anyone was talking about the relative lack of Robin at CEO.

Instead I have discovered this thread is a decent replacement for Google Image Search. If I wait long enough, chances are someone will post something I wanted to see and/or was looking for. I'm not even sure if I'm all that upset by this, since I admit that Ryu Miiverse pic was pretty damn funny.
You can also completely spoil Fire Emblem Fates for yourself too in this thread alone

But I don't think that anyone was surprised by the lack of Robin representation at CEO. She's not a terribly popular character and so it's kinda normal that you don't see much of her at large scale tournaments.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

We're the thread you deserve, but not the one you need :happysheep:

And you're welcome for the picture [:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

Hmm...the lack of really good Robins was to be expected, unfortunately, particulary with Nairo switching to ZSS for these tournaments.:sadsheep: In tournaments, most people will go for the considered higher tier characters to ensure wins, while only the dedicated ones to certain characters trying to expand their meta will use the considered 'mid tier' or lower in these places.
I did see a Robin that was rather good, but I think he lost to a Peach at some point.

:troll: Well, can't be helped. Most people here prefer to have casual conversations over competitive discussion, it being a social thread and attracting people that don't even main Robin. That's ok, for me. There are other threads in the Robin sub forum that handle these better, I guess.
Well, now have these images I found to be cute, dear.

Last edited:

Elezir

Talking about smash ships, I finally found one fanart with F!Robin, aside the already popular :4lucina:x:4robinf: ofc.

I'd ship it.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Talking about smash ships, I finally found one fanart with F!Robin, aside the already popular :4lucina:x:4robinf: ofc.

I'd ship it.

Literally like, that is the cutest thing ever I'm screAMING

Since we're still on the topic of shipping (this is lovely :awesome:), I feel it is only necessary to bring this back

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
So... getting back... Is their a Second Seal type item in the game? I heard there was a seal to switch classes while keeping your current level, but I was really hoping for a chance to put pre-promoted characters back to a low level so that they can be trained properly from the ground up.

Also, any word on whether that bundle with all three campaigns comes on separate game cards or not? That'd be sweet if it did, then my dad wouldn't have to borrow my card. :3

For once I'm at a loss for certainty about whether or not NOA will censor the heck out of the game or not.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978

I'd ship it.
About damm time Ike gets a ship with Robin:awesome:. Just a shame that Morgan won't get Nihil but Aether is good enough.

Though if we speak about favorite Ike pairings this is mine

Just a shame RD put a stop to this.

Elezir

So... getting back... Is their a Second Seal type item in the game? I heard there was a seal to switch classes while keeping your current level, but I was really hoping for a chance to put pre-promoted characters back to a low level so that they can be trained properly from the ground up.

Also, any word on whether that bundle with all three campaigns comes on separate game cards or not? That'd be sweet if it did, then my dad wouldn't have to borrow my card. :3

For once I'm at a loss for certainty about whether or not NOA will censor the heck out of the game or not.
I think not, maybe on Hoshido path, but on the Nohr path it would be impossible, since you can't grind your units there.

No word on the bundle:sadsheep: Though I'd expect something like that to be announced for us when Western's release is more close.

Matsushi

True Blood
I'm playing Assassin's Creed Unity right now and I must say, the glitches in this game are ridiculously funny. They do happen quite frequently, such as Arno, the main protagonist, floating in mid-air whilst under cover or his limbs contorting at rather disturbing angles. Thankfully they don't hinder my experience or make it difficult or distracting to play, the game itself is still rather well made despite the glitches; the interiors are brilliantly designed and the character models look flawless, but the occasional bugs in this game are simply hilarious.

Nah

Smash Champion
I'm not sure either, though I kinda think that they don't NEED to censor anything in Fates....

Though if we speak about favorite Ike pairings this is mine

Just a shame RD put a stop to this.
They totally could've done that, but they didn't for some reason. At least their relationship didn't involve workouts and seaweed induced bowel movements

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I'm playing Assassin's Creed Unity right now and I must say, the glitches in this game are ridiculously funny. They do happen quite frequently, such as Arno, the main protagonist, floating in mid-air whilst under cover or his limbs contorting at rather disturbing angles. Thankfully they don't hinder my experience or make it difficult or distracting to play, the game itself is still rather well made despite the glitches; the interiors are brilliantly designed and the character models look flawless, but the occasional bugs in this game are simply hilarious.
Not gonna lie, the only reason I've ever considered picking up this game was because of the glitches. The one with the faces disappearing is hilariously terrifying.

I'd ship it.
I definitely ship it :emptysheep:

Also, I finally got the achievement that would make Robin mains proud. This is definitely familiar courtesy of @Chapter Serf

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Yuri S-Support full conversation log, translated~

Shara: "Kamui...Kamui."
Kamui: "Ah, if it isn't Shara. What's wrong?"
Shara: "...There was something I wanted to talk about. About that divination from before..."
Kamui: "Ah, that thing about us maybe meeting again after we're reincarnated. It was a wonderful result. After I told everyone they all commented on how mysterious it was."
Shara: "...Well it's about that but, I don't like it... Meeting again after reincarnation."
Kamui: "Huh!...? W-what do you mean...!? Did I do something to make you hate me, Shara..."
Shara: "No...! There's nothing you could do... that could get me to hate you...!"
Kamui: "Then, why..."
Shara: "I've gotten tired of wishing for a "next time". If I'm expressing my feelings I want to convey it with this body.. with this voice...
I... love you. I love you more than anyone else."
Kamui: "S-shara!?"
Shara: "I'm sorry for surprising you, but I really needed to say it. I've always been thinking... if only I were reborn as a man... then I'd have a strong body to protect you and the qualifications to love you. But if we were to meet again and fall in love it wouldn't be the same me as I am right now. A life wishing for something indefinite is nothing but futile."
Kamui: "..........."
Shara: "It's disgusting isn't it... all this... Having someone follow you around from the moment they met you, and in the end getting a love confession from her- another women..."
Kamui: "No... I'm very happy."
Shara: "Please, there's no need to console me."
Kamui: "I'm not trying to console you at all. I told you before didn't I; that I love you."
Shara: "But... that was..."
Kamui: "Those words might have been meant as a friend, yes. But, right now I... Knowing Shara's feeling right now I'm putting different feelings into those words from before."
Shara: "Different feelings...?"
Kamui: "Yes. Those feelings aren't friendship. It's a more special feeling than that. ...So please let me say it once more. I love you Shara. I love you as you are right now. From now on, until forever. It's you I've fallen in love with, and no one else."
Shara: "...! Really...!? Are you seriously saying that...?"
Kamui: "Yes."
Shara: "So... then I... don't have to give up on my love...?"
Kamui: "Yes. Of course not."
Shara: "....Aaaaaa..." (collapses)
Kamui: "Shara!!?"
Shara: "...I'm ok. I was just so happy I got a bit faint. I won't die even if I'm killed. There's no way I'm letting go of this body...!"
Kamui: "Ufufu. That's right. If you go off on me it'd be a real bother. You're my beloved after all."
Shara: "I'm...so happy. No matter what anyone says I won't give a damn... From now on I'll be able to be with you forever won't I..."
Kamui: "Yes, we'll always always be together, Shara!"
Shara: "Ufu, ufufu,ufufufufufu...! I'm truly at the climax of my life! Thank you, Kamui!"
It's decently cute, I suppose. :^)

Awaiting the yaoi S-support log too~

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
ZERO: Master Kamui.

KAMUI: Good day, Zero.

ZERO: It's a bit sudden, but hear me out. I'd like to discuss some rather adult matters with you.

KAMUI: Adult matters...? Uh... I see.

ZERO: I suppose that the adult matters I normally bring up tend to be real shocking. However, the matters today are of a different nature.

KAMUI: Gotcha. So, what's up?

ZERO: Master Kamui, what do you think of men who have pasts they refuse to speak of?

KAMUI: You mean yourself, Zero?

ZERO: Yeah, that's right.

KAMUI: What's gotten into you? Why would you bring that up so suddenly...?

ZERO: Would you be able to build a future with a man who refuses to speak of his past?

KAMUI: Build... a future...?

ZERO: What I mean is... would you marry me.

KAMUI: M-Marry you!?

ZERO: Yeah. I have a past that I cannot speak of. The only person to accept that, and trust in me in spite of that.. is you, Master Kamui.

KAMUI: B-But uh, I'm a guy, you know?

ZERO: I know that. I know that you're a guy, and I know that you rank far above me. I.... I like you, Master Kamui. No matter what anyone might say, I can't keep that to myself anymore.

KAMUI: You... You really mean it, don't you?

ZERO: Yeah, I've never felt this way before. It's nothing like the loyalty I feel towards Master Leon. There's this heat inside, that won't leave me. It's strange. I love the look on others' faces when they suffer, but when your face grows dark, Master Kamui... something inside my chest starts hurting... I want to protect you with my own hands, to treasure you, and totally spoil you. And... if possible, I wanna make you happier than anyone else in the world.

KAMUI: Zero...

ZERO: Master Kamui... will you marry me?

I guess not... hearing a man say the kinda stuff you'd wanna hear from a woman...

KAMUI: Even if you can't speak of your past...

ZERO: Huh?

KAMUI: We can speak about the future together, can't we? Could we talk enough about the future to make up for your hidden past? In that case, I... shall accept your proposal.

ZERO: Master Kamui... are you sure? Really? You're not gonna regret this... are you?

KAMUI: I won't regret it. I'll admit... I'd be lying if I said I'm not surprised, but hearing your words... made me so happy. I want to accept your feelings. I want to find happiness together with you... I want to be with you from now on, and for all time.

ZERO: Thanks... I knew I had my eyes on the right guy.

KAMUI ... Haha. It's an honor, Zero.

There's quite a few of them translated here: http://pastebin.com/u/feifsupports

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Shara: "...There was something I wanted to talk about. About that divination from before..."
Kamui: "Ah, that thing about us maybe meeting again after we're reincarnated. It was a wonderful result. After I told everyone they all commented on how mysterious it was."
Shara: "...Well it's about that but, I don't like it... Meeting again after reincarnation."
Kamui: "Huh!...? W-what do you mean...!? Did I do something to make you hate me, Shara..."
Shara: "No...! There's nothing you could do... that could get me to hate you...!"
Shara: "I've gotten tired of wishing for a "next time". If I'm expressing my feelings I want to convey it with this body.. with this voice...
Shara: "I'm sorry for surprising you, but I really needed to say it. I've always been thinking... if only I were reborn as a man... then I'd have a strong body to protect you and the qualifications to love you. But if we were to meet again and fall in love it wouldn't be the same me as I am right now. A life wishing for something indefinite is nothing but futile."
Shara: "It's disgusting isn't it... all this... Having someone follow you around from the moment they met you, and in the end getting a love confession from her- another women..."
Kamui: "I'm not trying to console you at all. I told you before didn't I; that I love you."
Kamui: "Those words might have been meant as a friend, yes. But, right now I... Knowing Shara's feeling right now I'm putting different feelings into those words from before."
Kamui: "Yes. Those feelings aren't friendship. It's a more special feeling than that. ...So please let me say it once more. I love you Shara. I love you as you are right now. From now on, until forever. It's you I've fallen in love with, and no one else."
Shara: "...I'm ok. I was just so happy I got a bit faint. I won't die even if I'm killed. There's no way I'm letting go of this body...!"
Kamui: "Ufufu. That's right. If you go off on me it'd be a real bother. You're my beloved after all."
Shara: "I'm...so happy. No matter what anyone says I won't give a damn... From now on I'll be able to be with you forever won't I..."
Shara: "Ufu, ufufu,ufufufufufu...! I'm truly at the climax of my life! Thank you, Kamui!"

ZERO: It's a bit sudden, but hear me out. I'd like to discuss some rather adult matters with you.

ZERO: I suppose that the adult matters I normally bring up tend to be real shocking. However, the matters today are of a different nature.

ZERO: Master Kamui, what do you think of men who have pasts they refuse to speak of?

ZERO: Would you be able to build a future with a man who refuses to speak of his past?

ZERO: Yeah. I have a past that I cannot speak of. The only person to accept that, and trust in me in spite of that.. is you, Master Kamui.

ZERO: I know that. I know that you're a guy, and I know that you rank far above me. I.... I like you, Master Kamui. No matter what anyone might say, I can't keep that to myself anymore.

ZERO: Yeah, I've never felt this way before. It's nothing like the loyalty I feel towards Master Leon. There's this heat inside, that won't leave me. It's strange. I love the look on others' faces when they suffer, but when your face grows dark, Master Kamui... something inside my chest starts hurting... I want to protect you with my own hands, to treasure you, and totally spoil you. And... if possible, I wanna make you happier than anyone else in the world.

I guess not... hearing a man say the kinda stuff you'd wanna hear from a woman...

KAMUI: We can speak about the future together, can't we? Could we talk enough about the future to make up for your hidden past? In that case, I... shall accept your proposal.

ZERO: Master Kamui... are you sure? Really? You're not gonna regret this... are you?

KAMUI: I won't regret it. I'll admit... I'd be lying if I said I'm not surprised, but hearing your words... made me so happy. I want to accept your feelings. I want to find happiness together with you... I want to be with you from now on, and for all time.

Your welcome m80 XD :p

Edit: DAMNIT MOYDOW Y DO DIS?! :4greninja: cris mang ;_;

Last edited:

Elezir

Your welcome m80 XD :p

:4greninja:'d :troll:

Well, they are everything I'd want from a same-sex S-support in FE.:cheep:
Zero may have been a weird choice, imo, for a same sex relationship with M!Kamui (I'd expect Silas), but it's turned out to be a very decent support.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood

so cuTE HOLY JAYSUS. :halfsheep:

ALSO,

We need to appreciate how damn cute this is?????? Ohmygod I have all these feelings for a game that I don't have yet. It's so painful.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I woke up this morning and found this little post on my newsfeed about the match I'm doing tomorrow

grudge match.png

We serious now.

Though being the best Robin in Ohio out of like 3 isn't saying a whole lot. :p

Last edited:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
I love all of these reincarnation shenanigans in FE Fates makes me think of this:
How oddly appropriate XD :p
Speaking about reincarnation, I just read Nishikis character description.

"A fox spirit of the Hoshido. Head of his village. He works everyday to repay a debt, and loves beautiful things as well as himself."

He loves beautiful things as well as himself. Doesn't that sound familiar?

reincarnation confirmed. I can't wait for Nishikis support:bluejump:.

Top Bottom