• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I'm 100% okay with this, as a collector of Fire Emblem characters to have as mains. I literally cannot have enough disjointed hitboxes.
Maining all of the Fire Emblem characters Intensifies.
THE ZELDAS JUST DISCOVERED A POSSIBLY HUGE BUFF FOR HER. Brb testing and dying. I forgive you for nerfing that one thing Masterhero Samurai tysm
Is it possible? I though it was just a myth, a legend!!!! Could the legendary "Zelda Buff" be true?!???!

*Vegeta noises in the distance*

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I managed to get the patch, and I did some light testing with Robin. I haven't found anything that's definitely changed as of yet, at least in terms of obvious stuff.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I really love the fact that I have the characters downloaded AND installed but can't play with them thanks to not being able to download the update!

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I finally managed to download all three characters for both versions!.

Currently played the 3DS version. Ryu's stage is so beautiful.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Roy and Lucas have been acquired! Now on to Ryu!
So I couldn't get Ryu, but I kind of figured that he would be the most heavily downloaded character of the three, so I'll come back later to snag him and his stage.

Just played my first match as Roy! (Offline against a CPU Lucas) It felt SO GOOD! Roy is hella fun to play!
I really love the fact that I have the characters downloaded AND installed but can't play with them thanks to not being able to download the update!
That's brutal. I'm so sorry.

D

Deleted member

I downloaded every character and Dream Land 64.

Ryu is pretty fun, but he's not my kind of character. If you input the Street Fighter movements, you can cancel into a Hadoken without the special button.

D

Deleted member

Oh gosh. I was about to add funds and download everything. How screwed am I?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I have yet to access the eShop, but Challenge Approaching of Tumblr did. Here's the roster with the three DLC crew.

When are they going to fix the placement of everyone?

SpeedBump

Smash Rookie
NNID
XSpeedBumpX
I managed to get the patch, and I did some light testing with Robin. I haven't found anything that's definitely changed as of yet, at least in terms of obvious stuff.
Yeah the dropped-tome-on-platform bug is still there. If it lands and sits on it without bouncing and you grab it it'll disappear in your hand like before. :ohwell:

D

Deleted member

To be honest, I quite like Lucas a bit. I like Ness more as a character, but I prefer Lucas's play style more. It just seems right.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
I love the fact that it was Falcon she was protecting Roy from.
Was :4falcon:trying to Falcon Punch Roy out of the roster? Like he did with Chrom?!!!
Yeah, our dear captain must have some beef with the FE characters here if he tries to punch them all out. He is probably angry that FE gets so much reps while F-Zero remains obsolete.:troll: I wouldn't mind a new FZero game though.

And Lyn is like "You are not touching my boy".

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Yeah, our dear captain must have some beef with the FE characters here if he tries to punch them all out. He is probably angry that FE gets so much reps while F-Zero remains obsolete.:troll: I wouldn't mind a new FZero game though.

And Lyn is like "You are not touching my boy".
:4falcon:: "I've had it with these god damn Animu Swordsmen in this god damn game!"

Edit* So I've been playing For Glory (with mah boy :4feroy:) on the 3DS for a bit here, and I haven't come across a SINGLE DLC Character! Is the E-shop still in that bad of shape, or is everyone training the new characters offline? Or does nobody buy the 3DS DLC? I is confused! :psycho:

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Edit* So I've been playing For Glory (with mah boy :4feroy:) on the 3DS for a bit here, and I haven't come across a SINGLE DLC Character! Is the E-shop still in that bad of shape, or is everyone training the new characters offline? Or does nobody buy the 3DS DLC? I is confused! :psycho:
I was hanging around a bit on For Fun and there were quite a few DLC characters! Mostly Lucas though, but I saw one :4feroy: and a couple :4ryu:. Though I think eShop is still broken for some people.

D

Deleted member

It took me 4 or 5 times to get it to work for me. I legit almost cried because of how stressed I got. x.x

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I was hanging around a bit on For Fun and there were quite a few DLC characters! Mostly Lucas though, but I saw one :4feroy: and a couple :4ryu:. Though I think eShop is still broken for some people.
All I've seen is DLC characters so far. Oddly enough no Lucas though. Though I did come across a Roy who had their tag as "T3H PH1R3" LOL
Hmm okay then. I guess it was just me having some really weird and random luck! :joyful:

In other news, I finally managed to download :4ryu:!
The 3DS roster screen is officially filled up completely!

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
image.jpg
At the end of the day, when comparing FE lords, there is still one that Regina supreme

And if you don't agree then you'll get no sympathy from me.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
Only managed to download Roy, will try to get Ryu when the servers aren't overloaded. He's much more fluid than Marth, and really that's all that matters for me. Might play with him a bit more to see if he'll fit in my rotation, but it's looking good so far.

And I'm definitely pleased that most of my mains got some buffs.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Miiverse is so memetastic. I love it. Might be my favorite stage at this rate just because of that. And after playing with :4feroy: and :4ryu: for a bit, I am pretty happy with how they turned out. :4feroy: is a pretty satisfactory semi-clone while with :4ryu:, all I can think of was "why does everything combo into Shoryuken for the ko!?!?"

Top Bottom