• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

time to step up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeldasalsa

Smash Cadet
i say it is time for someone to step up and be a feared jiggly main and prove those common stereotypes wrong.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
1. nice username
2. i really just wanted to say #1, but i DO agree with this post. i think what's more important, though, is discovering jigglypuff techs. sheik is suddenly making a comeback with her awesome tech possibilities, while zelda is falling from her new-found throne for being so tech-barren.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
I place well and have made a sweet $750 off Jiggs, but son, jiggs sucks :( so yeah...
that's nice cash off of a low character, though >_>

congrats! i love playing jiggs, but i don't think i'll EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER enter a true tourney with her. now local, for-fun tourneys MAYBE, but never a true tourney.

unless all of a sudden jigglypuff became king of smash, which isn't exactly happening... ever... especially without the crown D:

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
we need people dedicated to getting good with her, that match chart is BS, jiggz has to have somethin goin for her

1. nice username
2. i really just wanted to say #1, but i DO agree with this post. i think what's more important, though, is discovering jigglypuff techs. sheik is suddenly making a comeback with her awesome tech possibilities, while zelda is falling from her new-found throne for being so tech-barren.

im pretty sure whats becoming quit popular is to use sheik and when the oppenent is 100% or 120%+ to switch to zelda for the kill

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
I agree. Jigglypuff is alot stronger than most people think, but she's not as underestmated as she used to be. The last tourny I was at, there were at least three people using Jiggs out of the 60-70. And noone was surprised when I went with Jigglypuff as my character.

I really try to show people that Jigglypuff is an awesome character when I play. I hope that I can be one of the people who step up and show the world what Jiggs can really do.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
No, seriouly. Jigglypuff is actually a good character. Do I really need to say this? I'm on the freakin' Jigglypuff boards, lol. I had a conversation with someone (face to face) where he claimed that Jigglypuff is the worst character in the game. People underestimate The Puff.

If she's really that bad, how could you win that money with her, Bowyer? If you think she sucks, then why are you bothering with her? I don't play her because I like a the challange of playing with a light character. I play her because she is seriously the character I am best with. She's got alot more going for her than people think, and if you think she sucks then you are one of those people. Maybe you don't know what she's capable of. She has more than just rest.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Are you seriously ****ing saying I don't know what she's capable of? I'm probably the best ****er playing her. Get as good as me and then say how good she is, like seriously, sit the **** down son, you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Are you seriously ****ing saying I don't know what she's capable of? I'm probably the best ****er playing her. Get as good as me and then say how good she is, like seriously, sit the **** down son, you don't know what the **** you're talking about.
.............................lol

ADHD

Smash Hero
1. nice username
What??? All the sheik boards have found are boost smashes and a new combo...

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Wow. You are an arrogant, self-important child. I’ve seen your videos, and you are not that good. You make a lot of stupid mistakes. In the 5 videos I’ve watched you never used rollout, you used pound as an attack (not just to recover) only once, you never used any smashes, you missed almost as many rests as you hit, failed all edge guarding attempts (not edge hogging), and didn’t kill anyone with your WoP’s. So, no, you don’t know the full extent of Jigglypuff. So don’t you dare tell me to sit down when you’re the one who doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I’m already better than you, and so are many other people on these boards. You are nowhere close to the best, so stop telling yourself that.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
wow, so you saw a few vids of me playing way back in ****ing march and its seriously hard to see mindgames in video's. You are a ****ing moron for thinking rollout is a good move, pound is a bad move, and for thinking its possible to carry someone off the edge with bairs in brawl, like seriously, you are way the **** over your head and you seriously need to sit the **** down, son.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
by the way, yah shiek only found a combo but its a tilt-lock that racks 70% on a bunch a chars. and has something along the lines of 6 different set ups.

also, i would really like to know why bowyer plays JP adn bags on her so bad, does he hate JP and by being the best and than hating, trying to kill everyones idea of playing her so she doesnt come back in the next game?
does he want to be known as the one JP player in existance?
does he just like bragging about the money he won? and btw, if you were playing MK youd proly be bragging about making 1750$ in tourneys instead of just $750
Does he even like JP?
Is he just a pessimist?
Did he really make any money on JP in brawl?
is he just making this up?

all things i would really like to know

i mean, if jiggly is really THAT bad why dont you just play ROB or GaW

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, so many questions. Why not just make another thread and call it "Bowyer Q&A" or something?

I guess I'll answer some questions.

da K.I.D. said:
i would really like to know why bowyer plays JP adn bags on her so bad, does he hate JP and by being the best and than hating, trying to kill everyones idea of playing her so she doesnt come back in the next game?
I like jiggs, but I have so much hate for the lack of priority and I hate when bad people are like, "oh, you just have to learn how to master the character to be good with him" so whenever someone says that jiggs is good, I feel inclined to say something.

Whenever I play against a good character I pretty much ***** about jiggs a ton and then proceed to beat them anyways.

da K.I.D. said:
does he want to be known as the one JP player in existance?
lol, I welcome anyone to be as good as me, but I don't want anyone good coming in here and trying to learn a ****ty character if they want to win lots. And anyways, the people who want to play jiggs because they like jiggs will still play jiggs whether or not I say she's bad (which she is :))

da K.I.D. said:
if you were playing MK youd proly be bragging about making 1750$ in tourneys instead of just $750
Its probably true, however MK is a ****ing homo and I refuse to play as him.

da K.I.D. said:
Does he even like JP?
Do I even like brawl?

da K.I.D. said:
Is he just a pessimist?
I'm a realist.

da K.I.D. said:
Did he really make any money on JP in brawl?
Here's a list of tourneys that I've played in and how much I won from each
1 CyGamez Tourney, Ann Arbor MI - $450
3 University of Michigan Video Game Club Tourneys - $200
2 UofM Biweeklies - $45
2 Digital Ops Biweeklies - $40
1 Grand Rapids Grand Lan Tourney - $49

I've played in 1 tourney since the end of April and won it and I plan to win one Saturday as well.

da K.I.D. said:
is he just making this up?
Sorry, I'm not.

da K.I.D. said:
i mean, if jiggly is really THAT bad why dont you just play ROB or GaW
Does it matter?

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
I've seen good Jigglypuff users, but even the best have an intensely hard time dealing with good characters. I'm not sure if Jigglypuff is THE worst character in the game, but she's definitely close to that title. Thats my two cents.

Jiggernaut, you are a good Jigglypuff, but Jigglypuff is NOT a good character. I've never seen Bowyer play, but judging from his tournament history, its clear he knows Jigglypuff and is a solid Jigglypuff player. So, when he says that Jiggs sucks.....I'm probably gonna believe him

~Zhao

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
wow, so you saw a few vids of me playing way back in ****ing march and its seriously hard to see mindgames in video's. You are a ****ing moron for thinking rollout is a good move, pound is a bad move, and for thinking its possible to carry someone off the edge with bairs in brawl, like seriously, you are way the **** over your head and you seriously need to sit the **** down, son.
Why do people even bother listening to you? You need to use other attacks than just her aerials and rest. Look up Stale Move negation next time you're wondering why an Fair won't kill at 175%. Rollout is a good move, you just don't have enough brainpower to use it. Don't complain about her priority and then say you never use pound. I'm not saying you should use the outdated Bair only method for WoP. Use two Bairs, an Fair, then a Nair or something like that. There are new ways to use WoP in this new game.

Don't tell me I'm way over my head when you know nothing about me. If you have WiFi, I will gladly prove to you what I can you with Jigglypuff. But, you're one of those people who conveniently doesn't believe that online matches are real matches, aren't you?.

So you're saying you can beat Dope, Vidjo, Needle of Juntah, and Anther? lol, good one.
Were you even using Jigglypuff? I would I know? I've never played any of them.

I've seen good Jigglypuff users, but even the best have an intensely hard time dealing with good characters. I'm not sure if Jigglypuff is THE worst character in the game, but she's definitely close to that title. Thats my two cents.

Jiggernaut, you are a good Jigglypuff, but Jigglypuff is NOT a good character. I've never seen Bowyer play, but judging from his tournament history, its clear he knows Jigglypuff and is a solid Jigglypuff player. So, when he says that Jiggs sucks.....I'm probably gonna believe him

~Zhao
Thank you Zhao, I think, lol. I think you got it wrong. As all characters, Jigglypuff has foes that counter her well. Some of those counters are what people would consider to be the 'good' characters. You can't win by only using one character. You have to develop seconds that will counter the ones that beat your main.

I do not believe that Jigglypuff sucks. Bowyer doesn't even use half of her moves, so he has no right to say she sucks. Just because he's the bigger jerk about it doesn't mean he's right. Just because he has so much lack of a life that he can post 1000 times, doesn't mean he's right. I don't care how many tournaments he's won. He still hasn't said how many tournaments he's lost. I am out to prove that Jigglypuff is actually a good character. I will do that, even if I have to go against the supposed 'best' Jigglypuff player around.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, I seriously can't believe you are still talking. You are seriously the biggest scrub I have ever seen either that or a **** good troll. Have you even played anyone semi decent? And please don't say your friends, because even though their probably better than you, they still suck. You are like every other kid who thinks they're hot **** even though they have never played against a pro or someone at least decent. Like seriously, this weekend you should travel out to a big tourney, get your *** handed to you, and then come back to the boards and say I was right. You suck at this game, get over it.

The_Jiggernaut said:
Why do people even bother listening to you? You need to use other attacks than just her aerials and rest. Look up Stale Move negation next time you're wondering why an Fair won't kill at 175%. Rollout is a good move, you just don't have enough brainpower to use it. Don't complain about her priority and then say you never use pound. I'm not saying you should use the outdated Bair only method for WoP. Use two Bairs, an Fair, then a Nair or something like that. There are new ways to use WoP in this new game.
lol, what other attacks should I be using? And don't say rollout, that move sucks, like seriously, you start spinning, your opponent jumps when you start moving, you stop, and they hit you. There is no gain from using and if you can hit people with rollout, it just means the people you play with suck. And personally, I like the method called get your opponent to 70% and rest them, its the only way you're going to be able to beat anyone decent with jiggs, but you wouldn't know that because everyone you play with sucks at this game. Also, your using the term WoP wrong *******.

The_Jiggernaut said:
Don't tell me I'm way over my head when you know nothing about me.
lol, its pretty blatantly clear that you suck at this game.

The_Jiggernaut said:
If you have WiFi, I will gladly prove to you what I can you with Jigglypuff. But, you're one of those people who conveniently doesn't believe that online matches are real matches, aren't you?
You're a ******* if you think playing online shows skill. All that is shows is that you know how to play online, anyways, I don't have wifi, but you should play my crewmate Anther sometime. He loves wifi and you'll get your *** handed to you. (He's ranked #1 on the AiB ladder rankings)

The_Jiggernaut said:
Were you even using Jigglypuff? I would I know? I've never played any of them.
Have you even heard of them before? Like seriously they are ****ing huge names in smash and you're a ****ing scrub if you've never heard of them.

The_Jiggernaut said:
Thank you Zhao, I think, lol. I think you got it wrong. As all characters, Jigglypuff has foes that counter her well. Some of those counters are what people would consider to be the 'good' characters. You can't win by only using one character. You have to develop seconds that will counter the ones that beat your main.

I do not believe that Jigglypuff sucks. Bowyer doesn't even use half of her moves, so he has no right to say she sucks. Just because he's the bigger jerk about it doesn't mean he's right. Just because he has so much lack of a life that he can post 1000 times, doesn't mean he's right. I don't care how many tournaments he's won. He still hasn't said how many tournaments he's lost. I am out to prove that Jigglypuff is actually a good character. I will do that, even if I have to go against the supposed 'best' Jigglypuff player around.
lol at you saying that since I don't use the moves that get you owned by a decent character I shouldn't be listened to. And your a *******, I said in my last post how many tourneys I've played in, 9, 9 total tourneys and I've made $784 off those 9, and against the best people in the MW.

also, lol at you trying to prove jiggs isn't terrible when you haven't played against a single pro before.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
lol, I seriously can't believe you are still talking. You are seriously the biggest scrub I have ever seen either that or a **** good troll. Have you even played anyone semi decent? And please don't say your friends, because even though their probably better than you, they still suck. You are like every other kid who thinks they're hot **** even though they have never played against a pro or someone at least decent. Like seriously, this weekend you should travel out to a big tourney, get your *** handed to you, and then come back to the boards and say I was right. You suck at this game, get over it.
You are easily the biggest ***hole I have ever met. Keep trying, too, because we give out an award for it at the end of the year. Why do you assume I only think I’m good and never really played anyone decent? Last GB season I was 366th out of 7500 ranked teams. There were at least twice that many unranked teams (meaning they never won a match). This season I’m 300th out of 1223 ranked teams, which is nothing special, but I’ve only done 6 matches. I beat the previously best Jigglypuff on GB, and now I’m the best Jigglypuff on GB. I’m not some guy who thinks he’s cool because he can beat his friends.

lol, what other attacks should I be using? And don't say rollout, that move sucks, like seriously, you start spinning, your opponent jumps when you start moving, you stop, and they hit you. There is no gain from using and if you can hit people with rollout, it just means the people you play with suck. And personally, I like the method called get your opponent to 70% and rest them, its the only way you're going to be able to beat anyone decent with jiggs, but you wouldn't know that because everyone you play with sucks at this game.
Uhh, How about an upsmash? Or a tilt might be nice. Correction, getting them to 70% and using rest is the only way you can beat anyone decent with Jiggs. And even then, you’d need to do a setup.

Also, your using the term WoP wrong *******.
Also, you used the wrong ‘your,’ *******.

lol, its pretty blatantly clear that you suck at this game.
It’s blatantly clear, that your Daddy never hugged you enough as a child.

You're a ******* if you think playing online shows skill. All that is shows is that you know how to play online, anyways, I don't have wifi, but you should play my crewmate Anther sometime. He loves wifi and you'll get your *** handed to you. (He's ranked #1 on the AiB ladder rankings)

Just as I thought, you disregard online matches, and since I live in Canada, we probably will never meet (Thank God!). So you conveniently will never be able to be proven wrong by me. Well, according to you Anther is a ******* for liking Wifi. And tell me, what is the difference between an online match and an in-person match that makes it so online ones do not count?

Have you even heard of them before? Like seriously they are ****ing huge names in smash and you're a ****ing scrub if you've never heard of them.
I’ve heard of Anther, but that’s it. I’m sorry if I’m new to the competitive scene. Doesn’t mean I have no skill.

lol at you saying that since I don't use the moves that get you owned by a decent character I shouldn't be listened to. And your a *******, I said in my last post how many tourneys I've played in, 9, 9 total tourneys and I've made $784 off those 9, and against the best people in the MW.
You only use 6 of her moves, and complain about problems that are solved by her other moves. So maybe she doesn’t suck and you just need to use more of her moves.

also, lol at you trying to prove jiggs isn't terrible when you haven't played against a single pro before.
Lol at you making huge assumptions about me and being totally wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom