• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time of Smashing

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sure, but I'll be practicing mad melee all day. lol. Pun.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I can house you, can u post ur facebook page link?

Ack, sorry. Saw this too late. Next time just feel free to hit up via PM/AIM, that's the best way to reach me!

Please let me know of more NE tournies! I'm willing to megabus up. Good luck today <3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey I want to do teams, on my way now

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
So I got a $41 parking ticket at at 7:20 pm (observed at 6:46 pm) saying where I parked is "timed 20 minutes." Kind of weird since I parked there at 11 am, and I also checked around and saw no signs saying a time limit. I guess I technically was lucky....
But yeah, good times, aside from driving into philly and parking. Gracias for hosting.

Talwind

Smash Cadet
So I got a $41 parking ticket at at 7:20 pm (observed at 6:46 pm) saying where I parked is "timed 20 minutes." Kind of weird since I parked there at 11 am, and I also checked around and saw no signs saying a time limit. I guess I technically was lucky....
But yeah, good times, aside from driving into philly and parking. Gracias for hosting.
Hey man, that freaking sucks, I hope that didnt ruin the experience you got today. I dont remember any sign being there where u parked. Do you think you can dispute it?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
YEAH SON THERES NO SIGN SO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT THERE WAS NO SIGH WHOOOOOOOOOOOd

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
It's not that big of a deal. I have the feeling if I contest it won't get settled for another week or more....and worse, they might make me drive out to north philly if I want to argue it, and I don't have time for that M-F. It's fine...cops would only get 5 dozen donuts out of that money anyway.

GOTM

Smash Champion
yo mark, you should hold a small tourney at drexel, one last small one before you graduate, lol. in like the dorms or something

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's not that big of a deal. I have the feeling if I contest it won't get settled for another week or more....and worse, they might make me drive out to north philly if I want to argue it, and I don't have time for that M-F. It's fine...cops would only get 5 dozen donuts out of that money anyway.
I think... you underestimate the goodness of DONUTS. :awesome:

Top Bottom