• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time of Smashing 2 ~ Bring Setups! Bring People!

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Ranmaru, change your name to No Ca$h's financial adi. XD

I'm real hype for this. I haven't played as much as I'd like to lately tho >.<

GOTM

Smash Champion
Yo Dobs I saw you IM'd me last night. My phone leaves me signed into GChat half the time but I never respond until I'm actually signed in on a computer. I'm assuming you wanted to know about tonight.

9pm is still probably the best time. It might be a little earlier though. Just give me a call or whatever.

609-226-7669

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Me and No Ca$h sleepin over sneakydaves tonight to get some practice in. We should be there as early as possible(hopefully) :D

SneakyDave

Smash Cadet
Might be able to drive a car of MD/VA up, can anyone house?
Still fairly tentative for me
i can house

Redd, do you still need housing? whats your deal
Redd/wenbo let me know: 484 222 0822

reeper/kurt/yien sleeping over currently

Talwind

Smash Cadet
Best case scenario, we're looking at 18 people

Also Chibo, you need to update the thread with actual setup count so we know what we're looking at like,
I'm not sure who else is bringing what, but to start off we have:

Me(x3 TVs, 1 Wii, 1 Melee)
Chibo(x2 TVs, 1 Cube, 1 Melee)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
i can house

Redd, do you still need housing? whats your deal
Redd/wenbo let me know: 484 222 0822

reeper/kurt/yien sleeping over currently
I don't think anything is gonna happen, people just don't wanna make the drive when we have a biweekly in our backyard. *shrug* can't argue.

I'll do my best to get to MAD though! If anything changes I'll edit this joint.

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to bring a TV, but leave it in the car unless it's really needed, since I don't want to carry it a few blocks, and regret not using it.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Is there anyway I can get off like a few from venue fee if I bring a cube? I REALLY don't wanna lug this this around with me all through philly.

EDIT: sorry double post :(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll give a dollar off for cube if we use it lol, sorry it's so low but I normally wouldn't give anything. Just put it in your book bag. It even has a handle to carry!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
By that time I will either be home in NC or working in NJ. Maybe another time though, I've always wanted to go to a tristate tourney.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Good tourney peeps. Haven't been to a tourney since chibo held spoc 9, and id glady come to more of these.

keep me posted on the next one. had a good time even though im rustier than ****

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Coaching should be banned.
Samus's really bad matchup's should be banned.

You still lost to his Samus legit, I wasn't telling him your habits or anything, just for him to calm down a bit and play campier and that he could still bring it back. And your fox lost to him before I even started watching lol.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
Samus's really bad matchup's should be banned.

You still lost to his Samus legit, I wasn't telling him your habits or anything, just for him to calm down a bit and play campier and that he could still bring it back. And your FALCO lost to him before I even started watching lol.
fixed .

Top Bottom