• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time of Smashing 2 ~ Bring Setups! Bring People!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Might be able to drive a car of MD/VA up, can anyone house?
Still fairly tentative for me
someone house him! no cash you should house him in exchange for $10 so you can enter everything lol. only $2 per person, good deal :)

If I go I would be riding with Gotm... I have a tv I can give for someone to keep mom doesn't want me having it just sitting in house...
il take it if you want, i love crt tvs, i have tons of them i use for tournaments

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
I have 4 right now mom doesn't like it just sitting there in house though so I'm willing to give it away consider it urs Chibo I should know this Tuesday if I will be at this early enough to enter...

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Lol so it's lookin like the same 12 people are going from last time. Minus Cactuar and Deathknight.

I want Jreeds crew there :(

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Yo Chibo maybe you should update title with like, how many ppl are goin, who if any good well known players. So hopefully we can get more hype or something.

I was wondering if it would be succsesfull to post flyers around near the venue to have more newer players come in.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Yo Chibo maybe you should update title with like, how many ppl are goin, who if any good well known players. So hopefully we can get more hype or something.

I was wondering if it would be succsesfull to post flyers around near the venue to have more newer players come in.
Good Players Gotm UltimaScout and Dobs :awesome: Maybe Redd... I can def go to this now riding with Gotm guess will figure out my teammate when I get there...

GOTM

Smash Champion

To be honest, I think part of the reason this tournament was attractive to me was because of its friendly/low-key feel. Not saying I would mind more players in attendance, but I think if you start to get too crazy with it, not only will this become more work for the people involved (Talwind), but it will lose a lot of what made the first one great (even though I wasn't there).

Edit: Chibo, we're team "We Will Dock You".

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Chibo and GOTM teamin? nice :)

Yeah I do like the cozy feel and how it's very small. I just hope we can have tournaments like this every month or less :)

I WILL NOT BE BRINGING A CUBE THIS TIME. It was so annoying walking around with it all day :(
I'll bring only if it's really needed.

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure I can make this. I'll bring a full setup. Any specific suggestions on parking? I just don't want to take the risk as last time...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Just be careful with the signs on the street. I always park on the other side of the street you parked on last time with no trouble, and was fine overnight both tourneys prior.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Dobs you said you get off work at noon that day right? If so would you be able to come right to my place and then I'll drive us from there? I live right near the King of Prussia mall.

We should be there around like 1-1:30.

GOTM

Smash Champion
There's a possibility, NOT CONFIRMED YET, that I will be free Friday night late (after around 9pm). I'll probably know by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

If I am, I can have some of you mofos come over and play some smash Friday night if you feel like coming that late. I'll let you guys know.

GOTM

Smash Champion
when/where are you going to the movies at? if your going somewhere close to KoP (within 15 mins) and its within the time frame im free, I could grab you if you want, idk about getting you back home though. you could always crash and then come with me/dobs tomorrow, but we won't be there until like 1 or so

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
There's a possibility, NOT CONFIRMED YET, that I will be free Friday night late (after around 9pm). I'll probably know by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

If I am, I can have some of you mofos come over and play some smash Friday night if you feel like coming that late. I'll let you guys know.
Word if ur free def let me know I'd come for some games...

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Yo if you're coming, would you be able to bring a non-laggy tv? The only one I had broke...=/
Lol I was planning on bringing one and leaving it with u so it is already loaded in ur car for the tourney u can keep it if u want but I'd guess u'd have to fight chibo for it cause he said he would take it...

GOTM

Smash Champion
Chibo can keep it. I just meant I needed one for Friday night. If I ever have people over/go anywhere to play smash I'll either have someone bring a TV or whoever it is will have one. I don't play as much as I used to so it's cool.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Yo GOTM. I'm not comin over tm. But I will play you at the tourney :D

I'm atleast gonna be highest placing in PA....lol.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Yo GOTM. I'm not comin over tm. But I will play you at the tourney :D

I'm atleast gonna be highest placing in PA....lol.
Doubtful... ;) Me and Gotm gonna get that training in and I was talking with Cactuar and he told me THE REAL "Dobs White Marth" maybe there ;)

Chibo can keep it. I just meant I needed one for Friday night. If I ever have people over/go anywhere to play smash I'll either have someone bring a TV or whoever it is will have one. I don't play as much as I used to so it's cool.

I demand deathmatch for tv lol we will figure it out at tourney I guess of who is taking it

Top Bottom