• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tim Hortons and Free Health Care: AN SSBM Tournament (January ??/??/2010)

Niko_K

Smash Master
So I'd just like to apologize for the short notice cancellation of my last tournament. I no longer have H1N1(****s sucks hard), and I would like to host a Melee exclusive tournament in Niagara at Club La Salle.

That being said I would like it to be multi regional and very large :) Hopefully montreal will show interest which would drag the US up here thanks to Kage's disgusting performance at ROM2.

I'm creating this thread solely out of gathering interest from the community and determining a date.

Let me know what you guys want and I'll get the venue for X date and start the hype.

Brawl's gay.

Gichan

Smash Champion
After needing passports, you'll definitely see less Americans at our tournies.

And don't make it Jan 9th, that is the date for my next tourney, I should seriously just post the thread now. Unless you have melee that day and I have brawl.

swordgard

Smash Hero

And don't make it Jan 9th, that is the date for my next tourney, I should seriously just post the thread now. Unless you have melee that day and I have brawl.
Since when do americans go to your tourneys either way O.o

This title is mindgames i swear, its in january yet apparently we are expected not to know in what month(??/??/2010) LOL

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Since when do americans go to your tourneys either way O.o

This title is mindgames i swear, its in january yet apparently we are expected not to know in what month(??/??/2010) LOL
No one knows what number January is the order of the months. If you claim otherwise you are a witch.

Niko_K

Smash Master
YEAAA, sounds sick.

How about the last weekend of January?
I'm thinking this is going to be the general consensus. Most likely to be honest.

I'll go as long as it's not the same weekend as Pound 4.

Any chance of a Brawl+ side event? :D
Definitely going to be happening. I'm going to make sure this is a focus.

Best tourney name ever.
<33333333333

Going to be at the end of January so don't worry about it. The US should come I'll have a talk with some of them.

HYPE

Niko_K

Smash Master
This needs to be promoted more.
Agreed! Let's spread the hype I'm going to be opening the official thread friday.

You sure about that?

:laugh:
<3 You're mean

I'm going to the venue thursday to sign the contract and book the venue for January 30th. 2010. Let's try our hardest to have a turnout over 50+ and get some americans and beast coast over here :)

Top Bottom